Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 115

Thread: Psychopathic

  1. #1
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756

    Psychopathic

    How many people do you know that fit this category?


    Psychopathy is a personality disorder which has symptoms expressed over a wide range of settings. Socially, it expresses extensive callous and manipulative self-serving behaviors with no regard for others, and often is associated with repeated delinquency, crime and violence, but may also present itself in other, maybe even successful social settings. Mentally, impairments in processes related to affect (emotion) and cognition, particularly socially related mental processes, have been found in those with the disorder which suggest that their destructive social behavior is borne from these aberrant mental processes. Developmentally, symptoms of psychopathy have been identified in young children with conduct disorder, and is suggestive of at least a partial constitutional factor that influences its development.

  2. #2
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    ^
    That's not a definition nor a sufficient description.

  3. #3
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756

  4. #4
    TD Fat Club VP Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    28,454
    Can someone send Thai Visa a begging letter to take this boring twat back ?

  5. #5
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Can someone send Thai Visa a begging letter to take this boring twat back ?
    No need to reply , just scroll down

  6. #6
    TD Fat Club VP Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    28,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    No need to reply
    What, like yourself when a certain anthem comes on, you fukkin pleb

  7. #7
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    No need to reply
    Like yourself when a certain anthem comes on, you fukkin pleb
    Internet warrior . All mouth behind the keyboard .
    Tosser in real life

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Sociopathic would be a more appropriate choice.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    boloa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    No need to reply
    Like yourself when a certain anthem comes on, you fukkin pleb
    Internet warrior . All mouth behind the keyboard .
    Tosser in real life
    The TeakDoor Lounge This is the place for fun, a laugh and a joke and a bit of light hearted banter, come in and pull up a stool
    ......

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Cold Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Alliance HQ
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    How many people do you know that fit this category?


    Psychopathy is a personality disorder which has symptoms expressed over a wide range of settings. Socially, it expresses extensive callous and manipulative self-serving behaviors with no regard for others, and often is associated with repeated delinquency, crime and violence, but may also present itself in other, maybe even successful social settings. Mentally, impairments in processes related to affect (emotion) and cognition, particularly socially related mental processes, have been found in those with the disorder which suggest that their destructive social behavior is borne from these aberrant mental processes. Developmentally, symptoms of psychopathy have been identified in young children with conduct disorder, and is suggestive of at least a partial constitutional factor that influences its development.
    Jesus Jones.

    This is my biography!



  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    can123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 12:15 AM
    Posts
    5,416
    I have met two psycopaths. One was sent to prison for biting a man's nose and lips off, the other, released from prison the day before, visited his ex-wife and stabbed her to death with a carving knife as she was taking a bath.

    A psycopath does not look you in the eye as he talks to you. If you look carefully you will see that his eyes are focussed at a point beyond the back of your head. They will not attempt to listen to what you say change the direction of a conversation many times. I felt very anxious when I spoke to these men. My mother remarked that the one guy seemed "very nice". I told her that he was crazy and she rebuked me by saying , "You never have a good word to say about anybody". She changed her mind the following morning when she found out that he had killed his wife about three hours after speaking to us.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    11,678
    Fluke is a social misfit, searching for a label.

    Try changing hands. It works for most women.

  13. #13
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Any trained observer can see the subtle signs of psychopathy. In the picture below the enlarged pupils and slight flushing of the nasal ridges are clear indications to the medical professional that all is not well while, of course, to the layman all appears perfectly normal.

    The Above Post May Contain Strong Language, Flashing Lights, or Violent Scenes.

  14. #14
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by chassamui View Post
    Fluke is a social misfit, searching for a label.

    .
    Thats more psychology than psychopathy .
    Similar words though

  15. #15
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    Any trained observer can see the subtle signs of psychopathy. In the picture below the enlarged pupils and slight flushing of the nasal ridges are clear indications to the medical professional that all is not well while, of course, to the layman all appears perfectly normal.


    Looks like hes about to sneeze, to me

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:23 PM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    How many people do you know that fit this category?


    Psychopathy is a personality disorder which has symptoms expressed over a wide range of settings. Socially, it expresses extensive callous and manipulative self-serving behaviors with no regard for others, and often is associated with repeated delinquency, crime and violence, but may also present itself in other, maybe even successful social settings. Mentally, impairments in processes related to affect (emotion) and cognition, particularly socially related mental processes, have been found in those with the disorder which suggest that their destructive social behavior is borne from these aberrant mental processes. Developmentally, symptoms of psychopathy have been identified in young children with conduct disorder, and is suggestive of at least a partial constitutional factor that influences its development.
    Never met you FLAKE, thank fook, but this does sound an awful lot like you and your rampages. No wonder someone stitched you up with immigration.

    Sad twat.

  17. #17
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    I differ from that : I always seem to put others before me and I do not commit any crime , and unlike yourself, I would not accept any money from sources which are probably criminal

  18. #18
    Utopian Expat Chittychangchang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,755
    Enjoy Fluke..






















































  19. #19
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Wrong thread ^

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:23 PM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    I differ from that : I always seem to put others before me and I do not commit any crime , and unlike yourself, I would not accept any money from sources which are probably criminal
    Forcing people to stand up for other people national anthems. How is that putting others before yourself and your jumped up pompous stupidity?

    As for your slur on the end, what the fuck are you talking about, you weirdo.

  21. #21
    Fresh Seaman CaptainNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    18-02-2018 @ 04:17 AM
    Location
    in t' naughty lass
    Posts
    5,408
    Quote Originally Posted by can123 View Post
    I have met two psycopaths. One was sent to prison for biting a man's nose and lips off, the other, released from prison the day before, visited his ex-wife and stabbed her to death with a carving knife as she was taking a bath.

    A psycopath does not look you in the eye as he talks to you. If you look carefully you will see that his eyes are focussed at a point beyond the back of your head. They will not attempt to listen to what you say change the direction of a conversation many times. I felt very anxious when I spoke to these men. My mother remarked that the one guy seemed "very nice". I told her that he was crazy and she rebuked me by saying , "You never have a good word to say about anybody". She changed her mind the following morning when she found out that he had killed his wife about three hours after speaking to us.
    You're forgetting the corporate psychopath; what you're describing sounds more like a psychotic than a psychopath. Psychopaths, are slippery and capable of socialisation, and social mimicry. The lack of eye-contact thing is reminsicent of Asperger's, which may account for the not listening as you try to change the direction of conversation. Aspergerers are not the same as psychopaths, because of their lack of capacity for understanding and manipulating social interactions. Pyschopathy is more about a complete lack of sincerity, and using interactions as a means to an end, rather as a pleasure for their own sake, and this is where psychopaths and Aspergerers are similar in their difficulty in forming meaningful long-term relationships, but for quite different reasons.

    A close relative of mine used to work as a man in a white coat in places like Broadmoor, and i've certainly experienced people with different flavours of illness, including a corporate psychopath. I've been in "situations" with people who have different conditions, and I can certainly confirm that there is a line a psychopath won't cross, that a psychotic will - there's a difference in the connection to reality and awareness of the bigger picture and the reality and interest in what comes after a sequence of events or actions that they do.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1F2i0rYMj8

    we are all figments of our own imagination.

  22. #22
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    I differ from that : I always seem to put others before me and I do not commit any crime , and unlike yourself, I would not accept any money from sources which are probably criminal
    Forcing people to stand up for other people national anthems. How is that putting others before yourself and your jumped up pompous stupidity?

    As for your slur on the end, what the fuck are you talking about, you weirdo.
    Once again fiction takes over from fact in your warped mentality .
    Merely gesturing to a person and letting them know that the NA is being played and that they should be standing up , a polite informative helpful gesture , is not forcing anyone to do anything .
    The money that mysteriously appears in your mrs bank account from her mother, must be dirty money , money laundering

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    can123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 12:15 AM
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNemo
    A close relative of mine used to work as a man in a white coat in places like Broadmoor,
    My aunt worked in Rampton.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampton_Secure_Hospital

  24. #24
    Fresh Seaman CaptainNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    18-02-2018 @ 04:17 AM
    Location
    in t' naughty lass
    Posts
    5,408
    Quote Originally Posted by can123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNemo
    A close relative of mine used to work as a man in a white coat in places like Broadmoor,
    My aunt worked in Rampton.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampton_Secure_Hospital
    Fab.

    I know what I know, I'm not going to have a pissing match about it. I've got a lot of direct personal (and sometimes quite painful) experience of this area, and none of it is pleasant. What I've said by way of definitions are from real and prolonged experience not from wikipedia, and I don't mind what anyone thinks about them.

    This is not really a jolly topic, and I think the OP should shut up about it and fuck off. Close this thread, and stop the stupid shitty backbiting posts, and try and turn this forum into some kind of light relief from a shitty world for a change.

  25. #25
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    I was just sitting here thinking to myself that a lot of local people that I know seem a bit lacking in something . Emotions , consideration , logical thinking etc .
    I an m not sure whether they have some medical condition or whether they are just plain stupid .
    I have come to the conclusion that there are just some regular plain stupid people in the world and that you need a certain degree of intelligence to have a mental illness

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •