Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 46
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030

    ฝรั่งกบในกะลาครอบ

    ....generally speaking, of course.

    Recognize anyone of these character traits here?


  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,557
    apart from your good self, no.

    generally speaking, of course.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    boloa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    3,878



  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    11,750


    It's a Cuckoo. Just like this thread.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    boloa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    3,878



  7. #7
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    12-10-2019 @ 11:14 AM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668
    While some need to hide in a sock
    I'd entity concelaed with a lock
    Mile hi-club Nok Who
    Too wet to woo
    Or some kind of cock

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    crepitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    27-03-2017 @ 08:11 AM
    Posts
    1,964
    My dear mr TH...I assume you are aware this is primarily an Anglophone web site?
    Is it not enough that most of us need a Thesaurus to decipher some of your more enigmatic posts.
    Suggest you would not scruple to post in Aramaic if your intellect allowed?
    Let's not be an ostentatious little choot eh?

  9. #9
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,854

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    ฝรั่งยังไม่ได้เชื่อมต่อ

    ถ้าคุณเคยจะ

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,557
    your thai is as hard to understand as your engrish

  12. #12
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,787
    Google translate, me thinks!

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    11,678
    ^It doesn't work on Jeffisms in English, why would it work in drunken Thai?

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    toddaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    08-09-2019 @ 12:59 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    1,898
    Well, I'm at least minimally impressed that the poser known as thaimeme can almost type semi-coherent thai.

    Unfortunately their use of the 'thai f-word' for foreigner makes me discount anything comin' outta their keyboard.

    It would appear that they are attempting to cast 'dispersions' where they believe foreigners are the proverbial frog under the coconut shell yet think that's the entire world. Which is the actual thai idiom for a dimwit that's not all that smart or worldly, yet pretends they are.

    Conversely, thaimeme in their finite wisdom has become one with the ever smiling, yet diminutive, indigenous inhabitants here in the glorious "Land 'O Thais". That can happen to a person in Taphan Hin Phichit believe me.. It's all too easy to "go native" and lose the plot entirely.

    Like the Borg said on Star Trek; "resistance is futile, you will be assimilated", or you could end up just like thaimeme and be the same asshole you already are..

  15. #15
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    30-09-2019 @ 11:28 PM
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by toddaniels View Post
    Well, I'm at least minimally impressed that the poser known as thaimeme can almost type semi-coherent thai.

    Unfortunately their use of the 'thai f-word' for foreigner makes me discount anything comin' outta their keyboard.

    It would appear that they are attempting to cast 'dispersions' where they believe foreigners are the proverbial frog under the coconut shell yet think that's the entire world. Which is the actual thai idiom for a dimwit that's not all that smart or worldly, yet pretends they are.

    Conversely, thaimeme in their finite wisdom has become one with the ever smiling, yet diminutive, indigenous inhabitants here in the glorious "Land 'O Thais". That can happen to a person in Taphan Hin Phichit believe me.. It's all too easy to "go native" and lose the plot entirely.

    Like the Borg said on Star Trek; "resistance is futile, you will be assimilated", or you could end up just like thaimeme and be the same asshole you already are..
    16,000 posts in under 3 years speaks volumes of one's social ability.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toddaniels View Post
    Well, I'm at least minimally impressed that the poser known as thaimeme can almost type semi-coherent thai.

    Unfortunately their use of the 'thai f-word' for foreigner makes me discount anything comin' outta their keyboard.

    It would appear that they are attempting to cast 'dispersions' where they believe foreigners are the proverbial frog under the coconut shell yet think that's the entire world. Which is the actual thai idiom for a dimwit that's not all that smart or worldly, yet pretends they are.

    Conversely, thaimeme in their finite wisdom has become one with the ever smiling, yet diminutive, indigenous inhabitants here in the glorious "Land 'O Thais". That can happen to a person in Taphan Hin Phichit believe me.. It's all too easy to "go native" and lose the plot entirely.

    Like the Borg said on Star Trek; "resistance is futile, you will be assimilated", or you could end up just like thaimeme and be the same asshole you already are..
    16,000 posts in under 3 years speaks volumes of one's social ability.
    Actually, it's closer to 44,100 + posts in nearly nine years.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    3,846
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme View Post
    Actually, it's closer to 44,100 + posts in nearly nine years.
    What happened to the other +/- 28,000 then?. Simple question for someone as bright as you to answer...

  18. #18
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 09:44 PM
    Posts
    4,652
    เหมือนดังกบในกะลา เทอปิดตาช้านเอาไว้...

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Amazingly enough, the original title and reference of this thread still applies to most here...

    Imagine that.


  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    12-10-2019 @ 05:42 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,954
    What still the same, Foreigners are frogs, ye still the same for me, my nearest neighbours are the French , the frogs are still there.
    Are you going a bit native writing in Thai colloquialisms.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    jimbobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    29-07-2017 @ 04:31 AM
    Location
    Phon Thong (Roi et)
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    your thai is as hard to understand as your engrish
    Not possible

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    Slick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,495
    ฝรั่งกบในกะลาครอบ

    Cucumber frog in the shell.

    ??

  23. #23
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Headworx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme View Post
    Actually, it's closer to 44,100 + posts in nearly nine years.
    What happened to the other +/- 28,000 then?. Simple question for someone as bright as you to answer...
    Simple answer. Jeff has had, legitimately, more than one nick. Not rocket science, is it? Previous was Rural Surin.

  24. #24
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    30-09-2019 @ 11:28 PM
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toddaniels View Post
    Well, I'm at least minimally impressed that the poser known as thaimeme can almost type semi-coherent thai.

    Unfortunately their use of the 'thai f-word' for foreigner makes me discount anything comin' outta their keyboard.

    It would appear that they are attempting to cast 'dispersions' where they believe foreigners are the proverbial frog under the coconut shell yet think that's the entire world. Which is the actual thai idiom for a dimwit that's not all that smart or worldly, yet pretends they are.

    Conversely, thaimeme in their finite wisdom has become one with the ever smiling, yet diminutive, indigenous inhabitants here in the glorious "Land 'O Thais". That can happen to a person in Taphan Hin Phichit believe me.. It's all too easy to "go native" and lose the plot entirely.

    Like the Borg said on Star Trek; "resistance is futile, you will be assimilated", or you could end up just like thaimeme and be the same asshole you already are..
    16,000 posts in under 3 years speaks volumes of one's social ability.
    Actually, it's closer to 44,100 + posts in nearly nine years.
    Even sadder then. Not something I would want to admit.

    Do you count your reputation points, whatever they are, every night?

    Surely after 9 years, you're an adult, how come you have so much spare time?

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    ฝรั่งกบในกะลาครอบ

    Cucumber frog in the shell.

    ??


    Was that google translate or Bing?
    I'm trying to imagine where "cucumber" came from. Guava at the very least.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •