Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 266
  1. #1
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,528

    cujo's thoughts on marrying a whore

    Can't believe I read the whole thread. Pathetic.
    SHE'S A FUKIN WHORE! FUK AND CHUCK HER!
    Christ, I don't know what's the matter with some people.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Whiteshiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    29-05-2019 @ 04:45 AM
    Location
    Nontaburi
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    SHE'S A FUKIN WHORE! FUK AND CHUCK HER!
    That in itself doesn't make her a bad person, does it?

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Christ, I don't know what's the matter with some people.
    Lack of exposure to the less fortunate amongst us, perhaps......

  3. #3
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    They are still a happy couple, holidaying somewhere in Thailand now, apparently.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    I think he is old and ugly enough to make his own decisions

  5. #5
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,528
    There's going to be a sorry tale to be told soon.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    That applies to about 50 percent of marriages in America and UK.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Little Chuchok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:24 AM
    Posts
    9,457
    ^happened to two of mine.I suppose I should have been more careful cujo....oh woe is me.....

  8. #8
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,528
    Hookers and marriage don't mix, THAI hookers and marriage, well........
    It's got to be some screwed up puppy that even thinks about marrying a hooker. Does he think he's the white knight and she needs rescueing?
    Really, in the end it's going to be a tough life for him if he does marry her.
    I don't get why someone would even contemplate it. (all the snivelling excuses in this thread don't work for me).
    Is the original poster (Gentleman Scamp I think) still on the board?

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    phunphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    19-01-2018 @ 02:02 PM
    Location
    christchurch, NooZland
    Posts
    1,442
    my wife thinks TGS is cute...

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by phunphin
    my wife thinks TGS is cute.
    He is.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Little Chuchok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:24 AM
    Posts
    9,457
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Hookers and marriage don't mix, THAI hookers and marriage, well........
    It's got to be some screwed up puppy that even thinks about marrying a hooker. Does he think he's the white knight and she needs rescueing?
    Really, in the end it's going to be a tough life for him if he does marry her.
    I don't get why someone would even contemplate it. (all the snivelling excuses in this thread don't work for me).
    Is the original poster (Gentleman Scamp I think) still on the board?
    I suppose you married a hi-so Chin-thai?

  12. #12
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Chuchok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Hookers and marriage don't mix, THAI hookers and marriage, well........
    It's got to be some screwed up puppy that even thinks about marrying a hooker. Does he think he's the white knight and she needs rescueing?
    Really, in the end it's going to be a tough life for him if he does marry her.
    I don't get why someone would even contemplate it. (all the snivelling excuses in this thread don't work for me).
    Is the original poster (Gentleman Scamp I think) still on the board?
    I suppose you married a hi-so Chin-thai?
    Why would you suppose that?
    I sure as hell wouldn't even contemplate marrying a bar girl hooker.

  13. #13
    Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb
    Sir Burr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    16-06-2009 @ 09:54 AM
    Location
    Phuket.
    Posts
    4,668
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    I sure as hell wouldn't even contemplate marrying a bar girl hooker.
    No, of course you wouldn't, you're far too good for them.
    I mean, they're not even really human, are they?

  14. #14
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,608
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo
    I sure as hell wouldn't even contemplate marrying a bar girl hooker.
    Damn, looks like Erco has been released from the mental asylum

  15. #15
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Burr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    I sure as hell wouldn't even contemplate marrying a bar girl hooker.
    No, of course you wouldn't, you're far too good for them.
    I mean, they're not even really human, are they?
    Don't be an idiot, of course they're not.
    But really, don't you think anyone getting INVOLVED with a bargirl hooker let alone marrying one is asking for trouble?
    They come with a whole load of baggage, a little black book full of names and numbers, any number of hanger on customers not to mention the underworld type relationships developed while they've been in the industry.
    The idea of walking into one of those bars and developing anything other than a business relationship is insane.
    I'd be interested to have an update on how the OPs relationship is going.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    I was going to have a relationship with 2 bar girls last night, but, well I just didn't get round to it, maybe tonite.

  17. #17
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    I agree with a lot of what cujo is saying but he really could put it a little more politely.
    also, i am divorced twice from non-hookers.
    one was definitely having an affair, the other might have been.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    Little Chuchok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:24 AM
    Posts
    9,457
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Chuchok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Hookers and marriage don't mix, THAI hookers and marriage, well........
    It's got to be some screwed up puppy that even thinks about marrying a hooker. Does he think he's the white knight and she needs rescueing?
    Really, in the end it's going to be a tough life for him if he does marry her.
    I don't get why someone would even contemplate it. (all the snivelling excuses in this thread don't work for me).
    Is the original poster (Gentleman Scamp I think) still on the board?
    I suppose you married a hi-so Chin-thai?
    Why would you suppose that?
    I sure as hell wouldn't even contemplate marrying a bar girl hooker.
    Because you sound like the "hollier than thou" crowd. I know a bloke that has succesfully married BG's.I should give you his number so that you can pass on this infinate piece of wisdom.

  19. #19
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Chuchok
    I know a bloke that has succesfully married BG's.
    how many of them?

  20. #20
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    ^the more the merrier i always say

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    Little Chuchok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:24 AM
    Posts
    9,457
    ^^two..one married for 8 years the other 10.good enough for ya.I also know a couple of blokes that were screwed over big time by 'non-bar girls'.Want their names and addresses too?

  22. #22
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Chuchok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Chuchok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Hookers and marriage don't mix, THAI hookers and marriage, well........
    It's got to be some screwed up puppy that even thinks about marrying a hooker. Does he think he's the white knight and she needs rescueing?
    Really, in the end it's going to be a tough life for him if he does marry her.
    I don't get why someone would even contemplate it. (all the snivelling excuses in this thread don't work for me).
    Is the original poster (Gentleman Scamp I think) still on the board?
    I suppose you married a hi-so Chin-thai?
    Why would you suppose that?
    I sure as hell wouldn't even contemplate marrying a bar girl hooker.
    Because you sound like the "hollier than thou" crowd. I know a bloke that has succesfully married BG's.I should give you his number so that you can pass on this infinate piece of wisdom.
    I'm not from the holier than thou crowd, just the sensible crowd.
    By the way, how many BG's did your friend marry, and how do you define 'successful'?
    Successful in getting the knot tied or successful after many happy years together? I can assume that at least one of them wasn't successful by the second definition. ( you did say BG's, plural).
    I'm not going to get flamed here for suggesting that marrying a bar girl hooker is a bad idea am I?

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    Little Chuchok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:24 AM
    Posts
    9,457
    ^no flame at all.read the post above in reply to the CMn.

    I wrote this in another thread.

    one of the nicest birds that I have ever met was a BG.Happily married for ten years.Her husband shags around,she doesn't.I also know a couple of others,that if I was a bit younger,I would go for.

    The very nastest piece of work that I have known,screwed over a friend of mine in NZ.She was a farang Doctor FFS.

    I also have a mate that was screwed over by a 'non thai BG' ..again,came from a good family etc.

    Another guy I know married a stripper.Nice chick.Been togeather for 15 years.

    On one of the other channels, a Thai bloke posted about a very wealthy Thai-chin bird that did another Thai bloke out of millions?Go figure!

    So when people say get a better class of shelia etc,it really makes me laugh.It happens in all walks of life..yep even Solicitors,Teachers and.... BG's. The problem with over here,most blokes ASFAIK seem to hook up with girls from a bar.They are the main demographic.

  24. #24
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Chuchok
    I know a bloke that has succesfully married BG's

    I thought you had said you knew a guy who had married bar girls....

    you did.

    I was trying to be funny.
    i failed.


  25. #25
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo
    ( you did say BG's, plural).
    God, are we dealing with illiterates here?
    BG's isn't plural, it's the genitive of BG, wrongly applied in the sentence. The plural would be BGs.

    Fekking TEFLer's...

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •