Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 268
  1. #76
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    16,509
    I actually had some respect for Nigel. Not any more. Queer-bashing thug.

  2. #77
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    14,686
    Nigel should take it as a compliment that someone fancies him. You must still be good-looking, Nige. Maybe you can post up a nice photo of your arse so the members can make their own minds up.

  3. #78
    Thailand Expat
    billy the kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    19-11-2016 @ 07:57 PM
    Posts
    7,639
    oh well Ireland will have a referendon on Gay marriage this Friday.
    Does any so called religion mentioned here have the Moral high ground on this.

  4. #79
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    29-08-2017 @ 09:49 PM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    Funny how a young girl, aggressively accosted and bothered by a male in the ladies toilet would be considered a hero for knocking 7 bells out of him, and then sticking his head down the shitter bowl.

    However Swop the young girl for a young male targeted by a fagot and for some reason all support and sympathy flies out of the window.
    The young male is supposed to take it all as a lark..
    You'd never say that to the girl...
    What happened to gender equality YOU Political correct claim to love so much ?


    Time to have separate toilets for homos.

    Hopefully the tide is turning on support for poofs, I remember the early 80's when they were gaining support almost acceptance , Instead the public became disgusted with them for giving society AIDS.

    Maybe history is repeating itself and again normal people are getting sick of gays , this time perhaps because they are slowing seeing what nasty disgusting skin crawlingly filthy paedo beasts they are .


    About 6 years ago I used to have to visit Leytonstone in East London,
    There was a mens public toilet near the tube station- .
    I never went in and it looked like no normal people did- they was always a faggot or two loitering about , ( why are gays so classless? )
    Anyway, one day I'm walking past, theres a big sign up
    POLICE Notice - or something -I thought thank fuck, they are finally cleaning up the filthy gays dogging habit.
    So read the sign.
    It was a warning a threat that homophobic attacks either verbal or physical would not be tolerated ...

    what a crappy country- hopefully the tide will turn soon.

  5. #80
    Thailand Expat
    billy the kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    19-11-2016 @ 07:57 PM
    Posts
    7,639
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    hopefully the tide will turn soon.
    its been around for as long as prostitution maybe even a lot longer.

    its not going away blue, if anything it seems to be gaining popularity.

    look at what the media put out today

    scores of politicians, scores of sports people, many in the entertainment business, clergy etc.
    all committing some kind of sexual abuse on vulnerables.

    what would you expect when authority tells you how to behave in sexual matters.
    for hundreds of years. 1000s even.

    the outcome has got to go weird for many, including yourself.

  6. #81
    Totemic Lust User
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Posts
    11,221
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    What happened to gender equality YOU Political correct claim to love so much ?
    There is not and never was any such thing.

    Male on Male
    Male on Female
    Female on Male
    Female on Female

    are 4 entirely different scenarios with entirely different sexual dynamics.

    Why the law does not admit to such in anything other than sentencing guidelines is a mystery to me.

  7. #82
    Custard User stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    22,286
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Funny how a young girl, aggressively accosted and bothered by a male in the ladies toilet would be considered a hero for knocking 7 bells out of him, and then sticking his head down the shitter bowl.
    ...
    Really, do you find this moronic comparison 'funny'?

  8. #83
    ความสุขในอีสาน
    nigelandjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Frinton on sea and Ban Pak
    Posts
    12,878
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    I actually had some respect for Nigel. Not any more. Queer-bashing thug.



    Bwaaaaaah ! I'm sorry Dr. B if I don't fit into your PC crowd :roll eyes:

    BTW just for your info back in the day I would front up to almost anyone who wanted to attack me in anyway , this wasn't just the preserve of poofs

    The term " Queer Bashing " was the preserve of individuals , usually in groups who set out with the sole intent of seeking poofs out and giving them a coating .

    I was never a member of a group like that or ever took part in anything like that.

    You have misquoted me and now my respect for you has gone to .
    I'm proud of my 38" waist , also proud I have never done drugs

  9. #84
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    I am actually shocked at some of the archaic, homophobic comments on this thread.

    Nigel, when you have lost the 70 kilos of weight you need to, perhaps then you can be concerned that anyone, even a man, would be attracted to you. How many buns and pies have you eaten this week?!!

    And Looper, thinking that homosexuality is a disease or a dna abnormality is just downright stupid.

    Blue, well Blue is just Blue.

    You are racists. Ignorant racists.

  10. #85
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,167
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

    Matthew 7:12
    Never had you pegged as closet Jesus wheezer Harry! I'll see your Matthew and raise you a bit of proper bible Old Testament learnin...

    If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them

    Leviticus 20:13

    Well that one's easy to answer.


    Dear Dr. Laura,

    Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

    I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

    a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

    b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

    c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

    d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

    e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

    f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

    g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

    h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

    i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

    j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

    I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

    Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

    Your devoted disciple and adoring fan.
    Superb!

    You must spread the love (gay or otherwise) around before giving it out again

  11. #86
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    14,686
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat View Post
    I am actually shocked at some of the archaic, homophobic comments on this thread.

    Nigel, when you have lost the 70 kilos of weight you need to, perhaps then you can be concerned that anyone, even a man, would be attracted to you. How many buns and pies have you eaten this week?!!

    And Looper, thinking that homosexuality is a disease or a dna abnormality is just downright stupid.

    Blue, well Blue is just Blue.

    You are racists. Ignorant racists.
    Don't you mean homophobes,patsy?

  12. #87
    Pronce. PH said so AGAIN!
    slackula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a slipping mask of sanity in Phuket.
    Posts
    9,093
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelandjan
    Bwaaaaaah ! I'm sorry Dr. B if I don't fit into your PC crowd :roll eyes: BTW just for your info back in the day I would front up to almost anyone who wanted to attack me in anyway , this wasn't just the preserve of poofs The term " Queer Bashing " was the preserve of individuals , usually in groups who set out with the sole intent of seeking poofs out and giving them a coating . I was never a member of a group like that or ever took part in anything like that. You have misquoted me and now my respect for you has gone to .
    Looks like Nigel wants to have his cake and eat it and have seconds and thirds.

    Or perhaps he used the term 'nancy boys' as a compliment.


    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat
    You are racists. Ignorant racists.
    Psst Patsy, gay isn't a race.

  13. #88
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    26,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat View Post
    I am actually shocked at some of the archaic, homophobic comments on this thread.

    Nigel, when you have lost the 70 kilos of weight you need to, perhaps then you can be concerned that anyone, even a man, would be attracted to you. How many buns and pies have you eaten this week?!!

    And Looper, thinking that homosexuality is a disease or a dna abnormality is just downright stupid.

    Blue, well Blue is just Blue.

    You are racists. Ignorant racists.
    Don't you mean homophobes,patsy?
    She's drunk, she doesn't know what she means.

  14. #89
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,954
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    I actually had some respect for Nigel. Not any more. Queer-bashing thug.
    Prime example of the PC bullshit that has now infested this forum.

    My post is removed because I referred benders and immigrants as voting fodder. Yet your insult is acceptable.

    BTW, for the PC nutters, thug is now considered racist.

  15. #90
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,425
    You are racists. Ignorant racists.
    homophobic
    any port in a storm for champagne socialists.

  16. #91
    Banned
    Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    16-12-2016 @ 09:19 AM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    44,058
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    You are racists. Ignorant racists.
    homophobic
    any port in a storm for champagne socialists.
    & caviar dreams...

  17. #92
    Totemic Lust User
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Posts
    11,221
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat
    And Looper, thinking that homosexuality is a disease or a dna abnormality is just downright stupid.
    Hey Patsy,

    The thread proposition is likely to be slightly jarring to anyone who has grown accustomed to the PC mores of today's society. However I am not trolling to cause offence. I think it is a genuinely revealing question to contemplate.

    Think about it. Life for homosexuals is harder than life for heterosexuals for many obvious reasons. Society also has the problem how to deal with homosexuality.

    If you could take a human embryo and test it for genetic homosexuality and then repair it so it would be heterosexual then that person will have an easier and more fulfilling life and society's challenges will be reduced, so my answer to the OP question has to be a considered and resounding 'yes'.

  18. #93
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    29-08-2017 @ 09:49 PM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    I actually had some respect for Nigel. Not any more. Queer-bashing thug.
    Prime example of the PC bullshit that has now infested this forum.

    My post is removed because I referred benders and immigrants as voting fodder. Yet your insult is acceptable.

    BTW, for the PC nutters, thug is now considered racist.

    This thread was started in news
    it should have been started in the lounge
    it was then moved to so called Speakers Corner, no doubt so that the gay enabler mod who does shifts here, and aggressively polices the ''Same sex marriage in usa '' thread, can shape it to his liking ..

    Still TD is better than anywhere else and most comments get through...


    Queer bashing - a practice up to the 1980s.
    Is that an example of tough love ?

    I bet there are thousands of gays who got targeted, then questioned if they were following the right path and decided it was time to get cured; and are today normal , happy, and very thankful someone took the trouble to nudge them back to a wholesome life.

    Today the fact that there is no bashings coupled with an explosion in cases of homosexuality must be more than a coincidence ...

    I'm not suggesting a return to violence - just that we need to recognize there's a nasty problem and channel money to find a cure for gayness, it's only fair , they are tax payers too.

  19. #94
    euston has flown

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    10-06-2016 @ 03:12 AM
    Posts
    6,982
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelandjan View Post
    Glad to say my son grew up non PC to

    Some bender tried a wrong move in the Sandbach northbound bogs one day ,, think that poof is still eating his dinner through a straw

    Anyway now we've outta a few of the ex TV poofs

    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Have you not noticed regularity with which many of the most vociferous anti gay pedlers ultimately end up falling from grace in some gay sex scandal?

    There is a reason for this, simply they are gay and have been brought up as you say 'non-pc' to hate gays and gayness. All that hate they spit out is simply them working out their self loathing.

    Given how violent your son has turned out to be, under these circumstances all you seem to have managed to raising your son in a 'non-pc' environment is to completely fuck up your gay son.... to the point that he will commit an act of GBH on any man he takes the slightest fancy too.


    As particular incident. as bob has pointed out this is northern ireland... where people exerting their perceived right to discriminate against people who offend their religious principles has caused misery for large sections of society for centuries and ultimately the troubles in the last half of the 20th century.
    40 years ago depending upon his religious affiliation he would have been telling cathloic's or protestants, as well as gays to leave his shop... non of which are acceptable forms of behaviour, not because of political correctness... but because of the toxic effect this kind of behaviour has on society... as irish history demonstrates in so many ways.


    Looper, There is a kind of logic to the way that violent jihadi's read their koran... Yes it is full of contradictions, but they take the approach that god has the right to change his mind and that these contractions can delt with allowing chronologically older instructions to be abrogated by the more recent. This allows them to ignore all the peaceful bits of the koran and there is a honest logic about the process.

    unfortunately for the unpleasant christian equivalent of the muslim jahadi... they have to do the complete opposite. which is why people like yourself.... find yourself countering people quoting the new testament by countering with the old testament.
    When you finally get to meet saint peter at the pearly gate... are you really going to argue that god does not have to change his mind and that by using the old testament to abrogate the new... you were doing gods work and therefore don't deserve to spend eternity with old harry.
    Teakdoor CSI, TD's best post-reality thinkers

    featuring Prattmaster ENT, Prattmaster Dapper and PrattmasterPseudolus

    Dedicated to uncovering irrational explanations to every event and heroically
    defending them against the onslaught of physics, rational logic and evidence

  20. #95
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,954
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    I actually had some respect for Nigel. Not any more. Queer-bashing thug.
    Prime example of the PC bullshit that has now infested this forum.

    My post is removed because I referred benders and immigrants as voting fodder. Yet your insult is acceptable.

    BTW, for the PC nutters, thug is now considered racist.

    This thread was started in news
    it should have been started in the lounge
    it was then moved to so called Speakers Corner, no doubt so that the gay enabler mod who does shifts here, and aggressively polices the ''Same sex marriage in usa '' thread, can shape it to his liking ..

    Still TD is better than anywhere else and most comments get through...


    Queer bashing - a practice up to the 1980s.
    Is that an example of tough love ?

    I bet there are thousands of gays who got targeted, then questioned if they were following the right path and decided it was time to get cured; and are today normal , happy, and very thankful someone took the trouble to nudge them back to a wholesome life.

    Today the fact that there is no bashings coupled with an explosion in cases of homosexuality must be more than a coincidence ...

    I'm not suggesting a return to violence - just that we need to recognize there's a nasty problem and channel money to find a cure for gayness, it's only fair , they are tax payers too.

    Agreed, and I believe it's my first complaint. Had one or two post removed recently but so be it.
    You bullied, you laughed, you lied, you lost!

  21. #96
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    I actually had some respect for Nigel. Not any more. Queer-bashing thug.
    Prime example of the PC bullshit that has now infested this forum.

    My post is removed because I referred benders and immigrants as voting fodder. Yet your insult is acceptable.

    BTW, for the PC nutters, thug is now considered racist.
    I believe in today's standards, PC perspectives can be interpreted in a variety of ways - not exclusive to any such left or right identities.

    I would go out on a limb and suggest that the mod policy here is not based on PC tendencies, but something more universal accepted or policy/personal driven. I believe TD still attempts to keep politically and socially neutral, even though there have been instances [from certain mod personalities] in the past and present that personal bias has entered the picture.

    Read this every day in one form or another - members whining about this or that "PC bullshit" that their posts are deleted for "PC" biased reasons blah blah blah...

    Observe all the shit that is free to remain throughout threads of every sort.
    We should be so lucky -
    Could be worse.

    You want PC suppressed goodness......witness all the other forums. Makes TD look like an open free-for-all.

  22. #97
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    26,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    I actually had some respect for Nigel. Not any more. Queer-bashing thug.
    Prime example of the PC bullshit that has now infested this forum.

    My post is removed because I referred benders and immigrants as voting fodder. Yet your insult is acceptable.

    BTW, for the PC nutters, thug is now considered racist.
    Just seen that post on the other thread.

    #78 http://teakdoor.com/speakers-corner/...ml#post3019239

  23. #98
    Totemic Lust User
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Posts
    11,221
    Quote Originally Posted by hazz
    Have you not noticed regularity with which many of the most vociferous anti gay pedlers ultimately end up falling from grace in some gay sex scandal?
    Hazz, trying to suggest that people who have a problem with the homosexual political movement are actually gay was already old even before the word 'gay' was hijacked by the homosexual lobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by hazz
    which is why people like yourself.... find yourself countering people quoting the new testament by countering with the old testament. When you finally get to meet saint peter at the pearly gate... are you really going to argue that god does not have to change his mind and that by using the old testament to abrogate the new... you were doing gods work and therefore don't deserve to spend eternity with old harry.
    I think you are over-analysing that short episode of bible-jousting. I was just having a bit of light-hearted bible-banter with my favourite closet jesus wheezer and good friend Harry.

  24. #99
    Totemic Lust User
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Posts
    11,221
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    I actually had some respect for Nigel. Not any more. Queer-bashing thug.
    Prime example of the PC bullshit that has now infested this forum.

    My post is removed because I referred benders and immigrants as voting fodder. Yet your insult is acceptable.

    BTW, for the PC nutters, thug is now considered racist.
    Just seen that post on the other thread.

    #78 http://teakdoor.com/speakers-corner/...ml#post3019239
    Hey MissKit,

    Getting confusing with all these gay threads. I replied to Patsy and thought I was in the other thread.

    Mods, when are we getting the gay issues sub-forum?

    Can I be a mod?

  25. #100
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    14,686
    You are already a mod.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •