Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39
  1. #26
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock
    Streuth! I'd love to fark her up the arse while my mates took pictures of me doing her!
    Phew, I caught it just in time.
    why did you edit it marmers

  2. #27
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    I know what it's like to post stuff when you're drunk - I was just protecting the young lad.

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    20-09-2006 @ 09:55 PM
    Posts
    2,975
    Well I am shocked MeMock. The very idea. Wait till the vicar reads that one.

  4. #29
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,121

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Posts
    17,256
    Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde I do believe!!!

  6. #31
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock
    Streuth! I'd love to fark her up the arse while my mates, dirtydog and marmite took pictures of me doing her!
    Phew, I caught it just in time.
    why did you edit it marmers
    Indeed why did you both edit it?

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    yes, those are indeed very cute girls, but why don't they buy decent cameras if they are from Japan?

    13 going on 14 I would say.

  8. #33
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock
    Streuth! I'd love to fark her up the arse while my mates, dirtydog and marmite took pictures of me doing her! It would be even better if Poolie played the drums
    Phew, I caught it just in time.
    why did you edit it marmers
    Indeed why did you both edit it?

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,121
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock
    Streuth! I'd love to fark her up the arse while my mates, dirtydog and marmite took pictures of me doing her! It would be even better if Poolie played the drums
    Phew, I caught it just in time.
    why did you edit it marmers
    Indeed why did you both edit it?
    how could you edit when there is nothing to edit?

  10. #35
    www.teakdoor.com

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    Posts
    1,687
    photography is a truly wonderful form of art, have you seen anything of my work in this particular field of human endevour

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sensible
    Well I am shocked MeMock. The very idea. Wait till the vicar reads that one.
    forget the vicar wot abt his missus......

    **wots that memock - your shout next time,

    ok, wot comment on the forum? no idea cant remember at anything!**

  12. #37
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,121
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwillyhggtb
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sensible
    Well I am shocked MeMock. The very idea. Wait till the vicar reads that one.
    forget the vicar wot abt his missus......

    **wots that memock - your shout next time,

    ok, wot comment on the forum? no idea cant remember at anything!**
    Gee with the way you mob edit posts around here I'll need to buy a brewery.

  13. #38
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock
    Gee with the way I love you fellas around here I'll need to buy a brewery.
    Is the James Boags for sale MeMock?

    Nice brew that is!

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Dorian Raffles
    YUUUUUUUuuuuuummmmmmmMMMMMMM!!!!!!
    we are talking cameras here yea ?

    from left - first two look like old Leikas
    the 3rd a non descript pos digital
    last one a Hasselblad(sp) right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •