Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756

    Al-Muwaaqer jail in Jordon

    Just seen on the news that Abu Qatada is being deported and sent to Al-Muwaaqer Jail in Jordon , funnily enough, that was the same jail that I was in . Its not too bad in there, but torture is quite common . I didnt get tortured, but I did see inside the torture rooms and I did hear other people getting tortured .

    I was in Southern Jordon in Aquba which is along the coast from Eilat Israel and I went for a walk in the desert and I could see the Israeli watchtower , so I went for a closer look . I was about 100 metres away from the Israeli watch tower, and I noticed there were quite a lot on tin cans in the sand , I looked a bit closer at one of them and realised that it was a mine , they werent cans, but mines and I was stood in a minefield . I could still see my steps in the sand , so I followed my footsteps to get out the minefield As I got to the edge of the minefield I looked and and there was a Jordanian soldier with his rifle pointing at my head , I was going to ask him not to shoot, but then I thought that if he did intend to shoot, me asking him not to wouldnt change his mind, so I didnt ask .


    An army truck pulled up and I was told to get in, which I did .I was blindfolded and taken to an army camp . They thought that I had just come from Israel and they though I was an Israeli spy . Israel and Jordon arent on friendly terms . I got searched and , I had been to Israel a few months beforehand , and they found some documents on me that were issued in Tel Aviv , Israel , they were convinced that I was an Israeli infiltrator and on a mission in Jordon .



    I told them which hotel I was staying at , I thought that this would convince then That I hadnt just come from Israel , but they still had their suspicions . They gathered up my belongings from the hotel and bought them to the army camp .Some investigators came down from Amman and they took over , we drove up to Amman and I got taken to the top security jail , there were the Black September gang in there , bombers, Palestinian terrorists , most in there were on a life sentence . They told him how they carried out bomb attacks against Israelis and how many Israelis they had killed .


    "What are you in here for " they asked.........Working without a Visa I told them ."Youre in a top security jail for working without a work Visa" the prisoners asked.........."errrrr yeah" . I was in a very precarious situation , if they found out the real reason why I was there, I would have been killed , they told me later "When you first came here, we thought you were an Israeli agent and we were going to kill you .

  2. #2
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,799
    Many more scumbags hiding in the U.K and being protected!

    Very nice to see on the news that this inciteful Bastard has been turfed out

    You do get yourself into some sticky situations Fluke!

  3. #3
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    so you are Israeli after all, like we suspected all along with all your anti-Muslim rant and pro-Israeli propaganda

    they should have kept you, too bad they didn't read what you wrote on TD then

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,614
    like we suspected all along
    is it a crime to be an israeli?

  5. #5
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    like we suspected all along
    is it a crime to be an israeli?
    it is for those who defend unilaterally the racist and terrorist policies of the Israeli Defense Force

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,614
    it is for those who defend unilaterally the racist and terrorist policies of the Israeli Defense Force
    you mean for offing a few 'stinian bombaholic ragheads.

    wake up at the back there, supporting the 'stinians is so 20th century. like the rain forests. its for students, lefties and tree huggers.

    they are yesterdays victims, forget them and move on.

    its rohingans, paki forced marriage brides and north sea haddock that need saving now.

  7. #7
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    so you are Israeli after all, like we suspected all along with all your anti-Muslim rant and pro-Israeli propaganda
    That show your reading / comprehension skills are not too good .
    Nowhere in what i wrote does it say that I am Israeli , for the simple reason that I am not .

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,958
    Black September gang and the rest on life sentences. In a Jordanian prison.Why? If Jordan is not friendly with Israel,why would they lock up it's enemies?
    I am not having a pop at You,I am just curious,as a lot about this region seems strange to outsiders.Bloody hard to make sense of it.

  9. #9
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Black September were formed to oppose Jordan .
    Jordon expelled thousands of Palestinians from Jordan and Black September were formed as a group to get revenge on Jordan

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,958
    ^ Thank You, best to stay away from the Middle East,the whole place seems to be erupting.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    khmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    12-08-2019 @ 07:55 AM
    Location
    Discombobulated
    Posts
    2,462
    How long did they keep you there fluke? Must've been a really scary experience.

  12. #12
    I am in Jail
    leemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    07-10-2015 @ 02:27 PM
    Location
    pty
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi View Post
    Black September gang and the rest on life sentences. In a Jordanian prison.Why? If Jordan is not friendly with Israel,why would they lock up it's enemies?
    I am not having a pop at You,I am just curious,as a lot about this region seems strange to outsiders.Bloody hard to make sense of it.
    Black September got too cocky in Jordan.

    No secular Arab/Muslim leader could survive without the occasional pop at Israel or Jews or infidels. It keeps their people in line and gives comfort that even if Sharia is not the constitution their leaders still care for them. Such is the influence of Islam.

    For example, Jordan is not on a war footing with Israel, but the King and his government issue frequent anti-Israel and pro-Paleostinian statements, just as Assad and Mubarak did throughout the "peace" periods.

    Arabs/Muslim nations have two things in common, their Koranic inspired hatred for Jews (not Israelis) and their deep mistrust of each other. When one isn't working the other often is, to regulate the adrenalin flow.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    23-10-2014 @ 05:31 PM
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave View Post
    Many more scumbags hiding in the U.K and being protected!

    Very nice to see on the news that this inciteful Bastard has been turfed out

    You do get yourself into some sticky situations Fluke!
    As much as Teresa May and the other mealy mouthed politicians would have you believe he left voluntarily and wasn't deported. He did this as he has been promised a pardon by the Jordanian king so expect him back in the Uk within a few weeks.
    There are still thousands like him they UK Government refuses to deport.
    Treat everyone as a complete and utter idiot and you can only ever be pleasantly surprised !

  14. #14
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post


    I told them which hotel I was staying at , I thought that this would convince then That I hadnt just come from Israel , but they still had their suspicions . They gathered up my belongings from the hotel and bought them to the army camp .Some investigators came down from Amman and they took over , we drove up to Amman and I got taken to the top security jail , there were the Black September gang in there , bombers, Palestinian terrorists , most in there were on a life sentence . They told him how they carried out bomb attacks against Israelis and how many Israelis they had killed .

    .
    Told who?

  15. #15
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post


    I told them which hotel I was staying at , I thought that this would convince then That I hadnt just come from Israel , but they still had their suspicions . They gathered up my belongings from the hotel and bought them to the army camp .Some investigators came down from Amman and they took over , we drove up to Amman and I got taken to the top security jail , there were the Black September gang in there , bombers, Palestinian terrorists , most in there were on a life sentence . They told him how they carried out bomb attacks against Israelis and how many Israelis they had killed .

    .
    Told who?
    Sorry, meant to say "They told me"

  16. #16
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by khmen View Post
    How long did they keep you there fluke? Must've been a really scary experience.
    From start to finish, about a Month .
    I didnt get too worried at the time, but looking back on it , I was in a precarious situation .
    Also, at the time, I didnt realise who the other prisoners were , had never heard of the Black September group until I got home and looked them up , found out that they were the ones who took Israeli athletes hostage at the Munich Olympics in 1972
    Last edited by Fluke; 09-07-2013 at 02:32 AM.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    khmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    12-08-2019 @ 07:55 AM
    Location
    Discombobulated
    Posts
    2,462
    Jesus, you had a lucky escape then mate, both from the minefield and the terrorists!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •