Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 41
  1. #1
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 01:00 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,577

    An all time low...




  2. #2
    Member Thaimato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    29-07-2018 @ 07:34 PM
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere, yummie
    Posts
    194
    EH...????????!!!!!

  3. #3
    TD Fat Club VP Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    29,296
    Is this a whine about the forum thread ?

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Location
    Ratchaburi
    Posts
    5,210
    it's a little out of place & flat hey

  5. #5
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    What would you like to see Neo?

    A spicy story of a debauched night out in Nana or RCA?
    3 weeks in the jungle with nothing but a Swiss Army knife and two used frangas building karaoke bars for the natives?
    Wife tried to murder me?
    How I plan to survive next weeks coup?
    Why do Thais make (x) so difficult?
    Look at the crazy shenanigans my (BiL, FiL, MiL, wife's same same brother) got up to this week!
    Look at this absurd rule my school put in.

    Pick one.

  6. #6
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 01:00 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,577
    Exactly the whole 'end is nigh' conversation has run it's course... I hope.


  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942
    Stick or swap?

    I have a heads or tails game too.

    And a count to 1 million thread.

  8. #8
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins View Post
    Stick or swap?

    I have a heads or tails game too.

    And a count to 1 million thread.
    You should have made it three doors, one with naked and horny Lakorn star, the other two with midnight hour beach road lady blokes.
    The math might not have worked out for some members, but at least it would be topical.

  9. #9
    TD Fat Club VP Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    29,296
    Maybe you should start a thread request thread Neo.
    See if someone will step up to the plate over in Thailand

  10. #10
    TD Fat Club VP Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    29,296
    Or maybe not, I've just seen your cock thread


  11. #11
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 01:00 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,577
    A 'Rate My Ho' thread would be good if you'd like to kick that off

  12. #12
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    04-10-2019 @ 01:00 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Or maybe not, I've just seen your cock thread

    It's Sunday, it's traditional to have an edible genitalia thread.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    26-05-2015 @ 02:47 PM
    Posts
    1,225
    I think I could tell some quite enjoyable stories, but it's not worth it because it could come back to bite me on the arse.

    It's best just to keep everything really boring I reckon.


  14. #14
    TD Fat Club VP Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    29,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    A 'Rate My Ho' thread would be good
    if i can sneak out next week I will have a bash

  15. #15
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    14-08-2015 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Ex-Pat Refugee in Thailand
    Posts
    9,579
    How about a picture thread for "blind people?

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    05-11-2019 @ 02:13 PM
    Posts
    36,453
    ^But they wouldn't be able to see it...

  17. #17
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,742
    for all the doom and gloom merchants dribbling about the board not being like it was before , there seems to be a lot more signups and people introducing themselves on the newbie board

  18. #18
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    14-08-2015 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Ex-Pat Refugee in Thailand
    Posts
    9,579
    ^Blind people no doubt? They've heard about the picture thread?

  19. #19
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    30-05-2014 @ 10:48 PM
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    for all the doom and gloom merchants dribbling about the board not being like it was before , there seems to be a lot more signups and people introducing themselves on the newbie board
    Wouldn't surprise me at all. Back when Dog House style shit fights were on half of all threads on the main board, (slight exaggeration) then most people would never want to dip their toe in to a hostile environment like that.

    I personally think the DH is a complete waste of bandwidth and serves no purpose, but at least it's now well and truly separated from the main board. If people want to talk shit then TD provides them a room to do it in, but any halfwit should be able to realise that the main board needs to be hostile free, and a place were people feel they can discuss things civilly without being hounded and high jacked by attention seekers.

    Nothing has changed for the worse IMO. The people who have been members for years and have no interest in new members signing up, but just want the same small group of "hardcore" members to dominate the forum and have everything about them, just because they happened to have joined several years ago, can still behave exactly as they always have. It's just that now they're being made to be more tolerant of other people who aren't in their "gang" and don't just want to kick off all day every day.

    The interweb is a fucking big place, there's room for everyone. If some people aren't mature enough to respect other people and allow them their own space, then they need to be made to.

    The only people IMO that could possibly have a problem with a slightly stricter mod policy, are the people who know they want to be obnoxious, anti-social and hostile, and who gives a fuck about them.

  20. #20
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:10 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberlour View Post
    any halfwit should be able to realise that the main board needs to be hostile free, and a place were people feel they can discuss things civilly without being hounded and high jacked by attention seekers............

    If some people aren't mature enough to respect other people and allow them their own space, then they need to be made to.
    .........
    the people who know they want to be obnoxious, anti-social and hostile, and who gives a fuck about them.
    And yet there you are on the main board (albiet in members this time)
    saying things like

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aberlour


    Same as the other little prick JPR2.
    he's a complete prick as well, or he knows it's completely abnormal but just has the hots for me and nobody else, thus proving he's a complete prick. So either way you look at it, he's a complete prick. Far from alone on this forum though. This place breeds Inadequates like nobodies business.
    You are the among the worst of the lot.
    Funny how you were boasting about leaping from page 10 to 5 in the repo tables in just six weeks. (over all those inactive low post count posters) then throwing a tantrum when you found out people were redding you, thereby stopping your progress, even took some posters off ignore to find out who, then showing us a screenshot of your ignore list (for what?), then rounding on one of your most vocal supporters neo, telling him he was just an inadequate numpty, (poor neo).
    Telling AO he was NEVER getting off your ignore list, like he was being punished or something, and should feel ashamed. You truly are the forum numpty.
    Fortunately for your oversized ego you may not read this because I'm on your ignore list. Assuming you don't take me off to check your reds.
    Muppet.
    "In my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself."

  21. #21
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:10 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    A 'Rate My Ho' thread would be good if you'd like to kick that off
    That'd be a hoot, might upset some people these days though.
    Some might see it as 'inadequate'.
    The Thai girls knickers thread seems to have died a death.
    It went quite strong for a while there.

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Or maybe not, I've just seen your cock thread

    gay

    (your post is too short)

    Just like Dills cock

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberlour View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    for all the doom and gloom merchants dribbling about the board not being like it was before , there seems to be a lot more signups and people introducing themselves on the newbie board
    Wouldn't surprise me at all. Back when Dog House style shit fights were on half of all threads on the main board, (slight exaggeration) then most people would never want to dip their toe in to a hostile environment like that.

    I personally think the DH is a complete waste of bandwidth and serves no purpose, but at least it's now well and truly separated from the main board. If people want to talk shit then TD provides them a room to do it in, but any halfwit should be able to realise that the main board needs to be hostile free, and a place were people feel they can discuss things civilly without being hounded and high jacked by attention seekers.

    Nothing has changed for the worse IMO. The people who have been members for years and have no interest in new members signing up, but just want the same small group of "hardcore" members to dominate the forum and have everything about them, just because they happened to have joined several years ago, can still behave exactly as they always have. It's just that now they're being made to be more tolerant of other people who aren't in their "gang" and don't just want to kick off all day every day.

    The interweb is a fucking big place, there's room for everyone. If some people aren't mature enough to respect other people and allow them their own space, then they need to be made to.

    The only people IMO that could possibly have a problem with a slightly stricter mod policy, are the people who know they want to be obnoxious, anti-social and hostile, and who gives a fuck about them.


    Abe keeps trying to be all objective and shit

    What a "yes man"

  24. #24
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:10 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,633
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberlour View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    for all the doom and gloom merchants dribbling about the board not being like it was before , there seems to be a lot more signups and people introducing themselves on the newbie board
    Wouldn't surprise me at all. Back when Dog House style shit fights were on half of all threads on the main board, (slight exaggeration) then most people would never want to dip their toe in to a hostile environment like that.

    I personally think the DH is a complete waste of bandwidth and serves no purpose, but at least it's now well and truly separated from the main board. If people want to talk shit then TD provides them a room to do it in, but any halfwit should be able to realise that the main board needs to be hostile free, and a place were people feel they can discuss things civilly without being hounded and high jacked by attention seekers.

    Nothing has changed for the worse IMO. The people who have been members for years and have no interest in new members signing up, but just want the same small group of "hardcore" members to dominate the forum and have everything about them, just because they happened to have joined several years ago, can still behave exactly as they always have. It's just that now they're being made to be more tolerant of other people who aren't in their "gang" and don't just want to kick off all day every day.

    The interweb is a fucking big place, there's room for everyone. If some people aren't mature enough to respect other people and allow them their own space, then they need to be made to.

    The only people IMO that could possibly have a problem with a slightly stricter mod policy, are the people who know they want to be obnoxious, anti-social and hostile, and who gives a fuck about them.


    Abe keeps trying to be all objective and shit

    What a "yes man"
    What I want to know is how come you're not on his ignore list. I think he fancies you.
    Anyone else who takes the piss out of him goes on ignore quick smart.
    Last edited by Cujo; 25-06-2013 at 08:34 AM.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    gaysexbyproxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Online
    03-03-2015 @ 05:42 PM
    Location
    Chiang Rai Beach
    Posts
    1,227
    My balls are at an all-time low today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •