Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 87
  1. #1
    TFP
    TFP is offline
    Newbie TFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-06-2013 @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    21

    Can I have my nic merged? by The Fresh Prince

    A request to the mods, Could I have my old nic merged into this one?

    I would contact the mods directly but I don't know who the new ones are and Tettys profile seems to have gone from the members list.

    I've lost my old password and haver tried everything to get it back but can't.

    I don't want to be found in breech of the Cujo Precedent for posting under a second nic so will keep my comments to this thread.

    When I've got enough posts I can post a proof of life photo to proove its me if that helps.

    Cheers

    The Fresh Prince

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Posts
    17,382
    Welcome back buddy, I sure hope your wish is granted. If not nice to meet you tfp.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    14-10-2019 @ 04:04 AM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,613
    they should be able to over write your password with a new one - just need to find out who has control over the dashboard controls.

  4. #4
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    How does one misplace an established password?

    Anyway...welcome back in, Eddie.

  5. #5
    TFP
    TFP is offline
    Newbie TFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-06-2013 @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    21
    Cheers AO. I could just post a pic of some ribs to prove its me!

  6. #6
    TFP
    TFP is offline
    Newbie TFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-06-2013 @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus
    they should be able to over write your password with a new one - just need to find out who has control over the dashboard controls.
    I've contacted the teakdoorhelp at gmail guy but wasn't much help.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    How does one misplace an established password?
    1. I cleared my cookies which had my saved password in.

    2. I clicked on the "retrieve password" function which reset my password and sent an email to an old gmail account.

    3. I don't have the password to the old gmail account. I only set that email up to set up my Teakdoor account in 2008.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Report this OP. All mods will see that then.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,164
    Quote Originally Posted by TFP
    I cleared my cookies which had my saved password in.
    Porn, it's a double edged sword

  9. #9
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    I believe Sir Wilson is available.....

  10. #10
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,761
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    Report this OP.
    ok I reported it as spam

    what next ?

  11. #11
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Quote Originally Posted by TFP
    I don't want to be found in breech of the Cujo Precedent for posting under a second nic so will keep my comments to this thread
    Keep posting, no problem.

    Your old nick has been blocked.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    14-10-2019 @ 04:04 AM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,613
    Quote Originally Posted by TFP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus
    they should be able to over write your password with a new one - just need to find out who has control over the dashboard controls.
    I've contacted the teakdoorhelp at gmail guy but wasn't much help.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    How does one misplace an established password?
    1. I cleared my cookies which had my saved password in.

    2. I clicked on the "retrieve password" function which reset my password and sent an email to an old gmail account.

    3. I don't have the password to the old gmail account. I only set that email up to set up my Teakdoor account in 2008.
    MessenPass: Instant Messenger Password Recovery Tool

    try messenpass down load. you can get the password to your email account from that. Chromepass if you use chrome ChromePass - Chrome Browser Password Recovery

    Password Recovery Tools for Windows

    one of them will show your teak door password as well.

    I forgot about them earlier.

    Yeah - just checked - Chromepass shows Teakdoor password if you use chrome. Passwordfox for modzilla as well.

    There your go - problem solved
    Originally Posted by bsnub "No wonder I drive a tesla"

  13. #13
    TFP
    TFP is offline
    Newbie TFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-06-2013 @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim
    Keep posting, no problem.

    Your old nick has been blocked.
    Serious? So is that no then, I can't have it merged?

  14. #14
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Correct

  15. #15
    TFP
    TFP is offline
    Newbie TFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-06-2013 @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    21
    Wow I'm gobsmacked. I thought it would be a simple request and just a matter of proving its me.

    I've contributed well over the years. I've received help and helped others in turn. I've hosted teakdoor parties and given away free food and even bought a keg of beer out of my own pocket for everyone. I've also spent about 30k on advertising here.

    Very harsh.

  16. #16
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Burning Down a Pikey Caravan
    Posts
    17,230
    Quote Originally Posted by TFP
    Very harsh.
    Agreed, considering they merged King Willys multi nicks for him.

  17. #17
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,941
    Blimey.

  18. #18
    TFP
    TFP is offline
    Newbie TFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-06-2013 @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    21
    I see my old nic has been deleted already from the members list. Cheers

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Posts
    17,382
    Wow, cold as ice.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:00 AM
    Posts
    26,215
    Quote Originally Posted by TFP View Post
    Wow I'm gobsmacked.

    I've contributed well over the years. I've received help and helped others in turn. I've hosted teakdoor parties and given away free food and even bought a keg of beer out of my own pocket for everyone. I've also spent about 30k on advertising here.

    Very harsh.

    Plus you have done picture threads and every fucker knows you.

    Like being in fuking school lately innit. ??????

    Jessuss.

  21. #21
    TFP
    TFP is offline
    Newbie TFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-06-2013 @ 05:59 PM
    Posts
    21
    One of the reasons for wanting my old nic back was to be able to get access to my inbox. Hundreds of messages containing great recipes, contact numbers and info.

  22. #22
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,941
    Quote Originally Posted by TFP View Post
    One of the reasons for wanting my old nic back was to be able to get access to my inbox. Hundreds of messages containing great recipes, contact numbers and info.
    A PM to Thetyim may be the way to go?

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:00 AM
    Posts
    26,215
    Seems like the powers to be are trying to reinvent the wheel since DD chocked on his ham sarnie.

    Wish they would fuk off and leave things as they where, the place was just ticking along nicely.

    Lots of dumb shit happening now such as this fuking bolliks with TFP.
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  24. #24
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    Mods at least bump TFP post count up to a 100 ...

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:00 AM
    Posts
    26,215
    Quote Originally Posted by TFP View Post


    One of the reasons for wanting my old nic back was to be able to get access to my inbox. Hundreds of messages containing great recipes, contact numbers and info.


    Exactly, these are contacts built up over years of good service to this forum and members. Your good deeds regarding the long term members are solid.

    Because of a password cock up the owner has fuked you in the arse not taking into account your history.

    If you where a wanker it would not matter but you are a valuable member.

    Fuking tossers innit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •