Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781

    Being obsessed with hygeine..am I the only one?

    Thailand and it's weather made me shower twice a day, not cos I stank, but because I just sweated a lot. Cool showers were normal and nice. A good trait of Thai females was showering regularly and on only one occasion did I discreetly smell my finger after the initial probe, and found it to be negative.

    Here in England though, the level of personal hygeine is very bad. If someone can't be bothered to wash, they just spray deoderant over their outside clothes. And, I know what unwashed hair smells like and looks like. I've seen some very greasy mops of hair around. On buses and trains, in shops, everywhere.

    One girl in 2009 asked me to go down on her, and me being a bloke, I quickly agreed. When we got to my place, I assumed she'd go take a shower and freshen up, but no. After taking a piss maybe twenty times during the evening and sitting on pub toilet seats, she just stripped off and laid on my bed. I didn't even want to go down there.





    There's been worse than that.

    Got a nice powerful shower in my place, it's a delight to get in there every morning, it takes me five minutes to come out fresh. If I can be bothered, then why can't millions of others?
    Last edited by DJ Pat; 01-06-2013 at 05:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,721
    Heh...a buddy of mine was once asked by this gal in Louisiana if he liked Duck Meat. His answer was "Not really". She replied: "That's a shame 'cause I wanted you to duck down and eat some of this!"

    Asians are cleaner than Farang.

  3. #3
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post

    Asians are cleaner than Farang.
    More often than not, yes!

    Unkempt [Occidentals] barbarians......historically.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post

    Asians are cleaner than Farang.
    More often than not, yes!

    Unkempt [Occidentals] barbarians......historically.
    Some of them European gals don't even shave their legs or armpits.

  5. #5
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    I went down on a Thai chick at about 6pm after she'd travelled to Bangkok by bus and plane. She didn't shower and I just pulled her underwear off. Tongue straight in there.

    It didn't stink !!!!!!! Funny thing is, I didn't expect it to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    Some of them European gals don't even shave their legs or armpits.

    I had a backpacker from Kao San Road who had swam in the sea earlier that day (or even the day before) and she smelt of it still! I had to feign a bit of enthusiasm and as there were no condoms anyway, that was a relief. The next day she came over and used my shower as she was furious at the facilities at her fleapit. I f**ked her stupid, bareback.

  6. #6
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post

    Asians are cleaner than Farang.
    More often than not, yes!

    Unkempt [Occidentals] barbarians......historically.
    Some of them European gals don't even shave their legs or armpits.
    A goodly percentage of Asian girls don't either.......but they don't have to as they're naturally scant of body hair.

    The further west one travels, the more the body hair becomes apparent.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post

    Asians are cleaner than Farang.
    More often than not, yes!

    Unkempt [Occidentals] barbarians......historically.
    Some of them European gals don't even shave their legs or armpits.
    A goodly percentage of Asian girls don't either.......but they don't have to as they're naturally scant of body hair.

    The further west one travels, the more the body hair becomes apparent.
    Germans seemed the hairiest followed closely by Italians as I recall.
    A Deplorable Bitter Clinger

  8. #8
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post

    Asians are cleaner than Farang.
    More often than not, yes!

    Unkempt [Occidentals] barbarians......historically.
    Some of them European gals don't even shave their legs or armpits.
    A goodly percentage of Asian girls don't either.......but they don't have to as they're naturally scant of body hair.

    The further west one travels, the more the body hair becomes apparent.
    Germans seemed the hairiest followed closely by Italians as I recall.
    Indo-Europeans....
    Persian, Indian, Afghan, etc.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,110
    stop, brings back memories of an Indian in gal in Malaysia, nice girl but when the pants came down.
    I was off sorry, sweetheart, I got an lifelong aversion aversion to hairy muffs. felt a heel, because smelly and dirty she was't

  10. #10
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    I feel sorry for bargirls who have to tolerate a smelly, carpet chested Indian.

    One of my pet hates is an unkempt, overly hairy muff.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,351
    The best girls smell/taste of absolute nothing.. like Evian Spring Water
    Only had a few of them, the majority of my Farang woman experiences they've had that slight musky smell down there that isn't unpleasant.

    Had 1 or 2 that stink unpleasant but i always do the finger smell test before considering my face going down there


    Can't recall having a bad experience with Thai/Asian girls..
    Thai girls are certainly clean, there seems to be a culture of "shower first" for both of us before shagging.. whores and otherwise

  12. #12
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrewedPunter View Post
    The best girls smell/taste of absolute nothing.. like Evian Spring Water
    Only had a few of them, the majority of my Farang woman experiences they've had that slight musky smell down there that isn't unpleasant.

    Had 1 or 2 that stink unpleasant but i always do the finger smell test before considering my face going down there


    Can't recall having a bad experience with Thai/Asian girls..
    Thai girls are certainly clean, there seems to be a culture of "shower first" for both of us before shagging.. whores and otherwise
    Just one of those instances where Thailand ranks above the west in hygeine. Even a basic tip over bath.

    When I wrote in the OP that my finger test was negative, I meant a negative odour. Every man does the finger test, nothing wrong with that, but what about gay men fingering unwashed arses? What if one of them needs a big shit or has just had one? Can't be very erotic at all.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    14-10-2019 @ 04:04 AM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,613
    Is this another DJPat, Drunk, masturbating whilst on TD, thread?

    News Flash - Asians shower twice a day; four if they get amorous in the middle of the day.

  14. #14
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus View Post
    Is this another DJPat, Drunk, masturbating whilst on TD, thread?
    Yeah I was masturbating about being in the shower with you.

    How can I be drunk now? Can you smell me from there?

  15. #15
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,910
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    I feel sorry for bargirls who have to tolerate a smelly, carpet chested Indian.

    One of my pet hates is an unkempt, overly hairy muff.
    Some Japanese women have some pretty ugly beards.

  16. #16
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    Asians are cleaner than Farang.
    Bodies and cars for sure. Their houses are filthy.

  17. #17
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    Asians are cleaner than Farang.
    Bodies and cars for sure. Their houses are filthy.
    Priorities.....

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    Asians are cleaner than Farang.
    Bodies and cars for sure. Their houses are filthy.
    Yeah.

    What's up with that? And their yards are generally a trash pit too.

  19. #19
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    [quote=Boon Mee;2468615]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    Asians are cleaner than Farang.
    Bodies and cars for sure. Their houses are filthy.
    Yeah.

    What's up with that? And their yards are generally a trash pit too.[/quote

    ..tis wonder they can find anything.
    Savages.

  20. #20
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    What's up with that?
    Dunno, I don't get it, they are anxious to have fresh clothes, nice hair, immaculate cars but if you ever go in their bathrooms you have 5 years of cobwebs, five kilos of jing jok shit, 5 years of yellow piss stains on the porcelain.

    I understand the culture and the need to project an image and all that but the bit I don't get is the acceptance of living with a filthy house and what essentially resembles a junk yard for a garden. They don't seem to have any shame about this and will only clean up when forcibly reminded by the occasional "big cleaning" days which come from you know who.
    Originally Posted by Smeg
    ... I like to fantasise sometimes, and I lie very occasionally... my superior home, job, wealth, freedom, car, girl, retirement age, appearance, satisfaction with birth country etc etc... Over the past few years I have put together over 100 pages on notes on thaiophilia...

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,721
    The little wads of Kleenix (used) strewn about the veranda. Plates of 1/2 eaten food left laying about.

    The missus has been in the West for the majority of her time so she's 'hep' to the trashiness of the locals and can't understand like me how they just don't see litter?

  22. #22
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    The little wads of Kleenix (used) strewn about the veranda. Plates of 1/2 eaten food left laying about.

    The missus has been in the West for the majority of her time so she's 'hep' to the trashiness of the locals and can't understand like me how they just don't see litter?
    Sounds as if you live in a common existence, Boons.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    The little wads of Kleenix (used) strewn about the veranda. Plates of 1/2 eaten food left laying about.

    The missus has been in the West for the majority of her time so she's 'hep' to the trashiness of the locals and can't understand like me how they just don't see litter?
    Sounds as if you live in a common existence, Boons.
    If by 'common existence' you mean we basically think along the same lines, that's correct. Thai's who have been outside of Thailand for extended periods of time tend to look askance at some of the behaviors & situations of those who have not. Doesn't mean they are bad people, just...different!

  24. #24
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    I really have no desire to read about DJ Pats sex life .
    I read the first few posts and that was it.
    Theres something rather weird about men who post about their sex lives on forums.
    IMO, people who do that are just trying to make other men feel horny and then PMing them asking whether they want to watch him wanking on webcam .

  25. #25
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    IMO, people who do that are just trying to make other men fell horny and then PMing them asking whether they want to watch him wanking on webcam .
    You know this...??
    How so?



    Dabbled, have we?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •