Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Rolling Thunder

  1. #1
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025

    Rolling Thunder

    massive thunderstorm over phetchaburi right now.
    nonstop rolling thunder and pelting rain.
    in a rush to move to the dry side of the house i spilled a beer on my laptop
    despit getting it m9pped up lickety split it has killed my keyboard and touchpad.
    SUGGESTIONS?

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    be more careful in future

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:36 AM
    Posts
    17,362
    keep drinking.

  4. #4
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    enj3weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  5. #5
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99
    despit getting it m9pped up lickety split it has killed my keyboard and touchpad.
    Imagine what it's doing to your guts.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    04-11-2019 @ 05:15 AM
    Posts
    3,860
    Pour some oil over it.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    r1 pet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    04-11-2019 @ 02:28 AM
    Location
    si bun rueang
    Posts
    1,226
    hang it up and catch the drips in a glass

    i did read somewere that you should wash it (or phones) in clean water before it goes sticky,

    if theres no power(battery etc) it should be fine,then leave for 24 hours to dry,

  8. #8
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    14-08-2015 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Ex-Pat Refugee in Thailand
    Posts
    9,579
    Hair dryer.

  9. #9
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99
    enj3weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Death rattle of dying laptop. RIP.

  10. #10
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:19 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,743
    I suggest you start a new thread in the computer forum about what laptop you should buy.

    in the mean time make do with an external keyboard and mouse

  11. #11
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,608
    I got a Lenovo x220 Thinkpad for sale, i5, 8gb, 13.3 screen, cost 36K sell for 20k. Intersted?

  12. #12
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    ^ Beerproof rubber keyboard?

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    charleyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    04-11-2019 @ 12:57 PM
    Location
    Cha-am.
    Posts
    3,697
    Well, I'm in Petchaburi province right now. It's spitting here.

  14. #14
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    ^ just north of the city,. Near the flynow factory...

  15. #15
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    15-10-2015 @ 09:55 PM
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
    massive thunderstorm over phetchaburi right now.
    nonstop rolling thunder and pelting rain.
    in a rush to move to the dry side of the house i spilled a beer on my laptop
    despit getting it m9pped up lickety split it has killed my keyboard and touchpad.
    SUGGESTIONS?
    Yet you still wrote this post

  16. #16
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    Quote Originally Posted by waradmiral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
    massive thunderstorm over phetchaburi right now.
    nonstop rolling thunder and pelting rain.
    in a rush to move to the dry side of the house i spilled a beer on my laptop
    despit getting it m9pped up lickety split it has killed my keyboard and touchpad.
    SUGGESTIONS?
    Yet you still wrote this post

    amazing isnt it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •