View Poll Results: were you brought up on a farm?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love animals

    2 16.67%
  • Yes but it was only the one time and it shames me

    0 0%
  • Yes but it was only the one time

    0 0%
  • Nope I am English

    10 83.33%
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774

    Were you raised on a farm?

    In my quest for knowledge about edible sea animal penises I came across a strange fact, 50 percent of men brought up on farms have had a sexual encounter with an animal, now obviously with differant nations and countries the percentage would vary, I mean in England we don't do that sort of thing, we sent them off to Aussie land years ago. but the Rumours about the Welsh are rife, so were you brought up on a farm? was Flossy the love of your life?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    03-11-2007 @ 07:53 PM
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    In my quest for knowledge about edible sea animal penises I came across a strange fact, 50 percent of men brought up on farms have had a sexual encounter with an animal, now obviously with differant nations and countries the percentage would vary, I mean in England we don't do that sort of thing, we sent them off to Aussie land years ago. but the Rumours about the Welsh are rife, so were you brought up on a farm? was Flossy the love of your life?
    Why was I forced to highlight this part ?

    we sent them off to Aussie land years ago

    I have some Aussie neighbors and besides from being appalling drunkards they do seem to have a way about them with the errant soi dog.

  3. #3
    befuddled
    danbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    10-08-2008 @ 10:57 PM
    Location
    Hatty Town
    Posts
    3,452
    I was born in the city but grew up in the country side(ish). Most of the animals were terrible snobs, looking down their nose at you, especially the horses. That said, I did date a tortoise for a couple of years but she was murder to go out with - I was forever having to stop and shout, "Come on Sandra!".....And then there was the age difference, she was 122....Shame we broke up, she did like me....had my name written on her back in white paiint....I'll stop now.
    Back off Margaret, you're on a sugar rush!

  4. #4
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    09-09-2007 @ 08:34 PM
    Location
    St Andrews, Scotland - New York, New York - Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
    Posts
    256
    Sorry born and raised in Queens, NY (far from anything you would remotely call a farm). First time I saw a farm was visiting family in, awkwardly enough, in Wales. With that said, I can assure you to the best of my knowledge, no one in my family has had any "special" relations with animals. On a personal note, I am not too much of an animal fan myself...

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,121
    Where is the option of raised on a farm but don't like animals?

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,721
    There ain't no poll questions that apply to this poster.
    Weren't raised on no farm - can't stand the stench...

  7. #7
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    What has this to do with "edible sea animal penises"??

  8. #8
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    Quote Originally Posted by thaibook
    With that said, I can assure you to the best of my knowledge, no one in my family has had any "special" relations with animals.
    It's not something people mention that often, just watch out for the secret signal

  9. #9
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock
    Where is the option of raised on a farm but don't like animals?
    There isn't one
    To stop people like you telling porkie pies

  10. #10
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang
    What has this to do with "edible sea animal penises"??
    Thank you BlackGang.
    I am so glad that you asked that question because it means I can post this piccy.



  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    19-05-2013 @ 06:37 AM
    Location
    In jail
    Posts
    5,822
    Quote Originally Posted by thaibook View Post
    Sorry born and raised in Queens, NY (far from anything you would remotely call a farm)
    It may not be a farm, but it ain't far off being a zoo

  12. #12
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    09-09-2007 @ 08:34 PM
    Location
    St Andrews, Scotland - New York, New York - Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
    Posts
    256
    ^ Some of the things I have seen and people I have met - I probably could convince them it is!

  13. #13
    I don't know barbaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    on pacific ocean, south america
    Posts
    21,406
    I was not raised on a farm but my grandpa did have cows, and he sold some of the beef.

    I think there was a goat, too.

    I was young.

    But....I'll have to ask my daddy those hard questions:

    "Daddy.....ahem....did you ever....?"

  14. #14
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356
    ^ What? Fall out the back of a goat?

  15. #15
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    09-09-2007 @ 08:34 PM
    Location
    St Andrews, Scotland - New York, New York - Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
    Posts
    256
    ^ No no no...more like fall "into" the back of the goat

  16. #16
    befuddled
    danbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    10-08-2008 @ 10:57 PM
    Location
    Hatty Town
    Posts
    3,452
    When I was keen on gardening I went to a farm to collect some manure....I was over the moon at finding this free source of manure and could hardly contain my excitement....I kept thanking the farmer and saying how great it was....He must have been thinking, 'It's only a pile of shit mate.'

  17. #17
    I am in Jail
    Mr Earl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    19-03-2019 @ 07:37 AM
    Location
    In the Jungle of Love
    Posts
    14,778
    Quote Originally Posted by danbo View Post
    I was born in the city but grew up in the country side(ish). Most of the animals were terrible snobs, looking down their nose at you, especially the horses. That said, I did date a tortoise for a couple of years but she was murder to go out with - I was forever having to stop and shout, "Come on Sandra!".....And then there was the age difference, she was 122....Shame we broke up, she did like me....had my name written on her back in white paiint....I'll stop now.
    The makings of a novelist are stirring....or perhaps just shaken!

  18. #18
    Member
    Scooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    29-04-2015 @ 06:33 PM
    Location
    In a warm place
    Posts
    684
    A friend of mine once said he sat at the edge of his dads back garden pond and let a 20 lb carp suck him off. His dad used to breed them and my mate had been brought up with them all his life .Father to son thing maybe.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •