Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099

    I'm pissing blood

    Just had minor surgery on my urethra (kidney tube) without general anasthetic (at major private hospital) It was the most painful thing ever stupid Thai cu.n.ts.. They've given me some Tramadol which is like junior morphine but it isn't really helping ... fuck this is painful
    Last edited by mad_dog; 06-04-2007 at 04:33 PM.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    That's nice.

  3. #3
    Northern Hermit
    friscofrankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiangmai, Thailand
    Posts
    7,526
    They probably dosed you as if you were a 50 kilo Thai, double the dose. Doesn't make the pain that much less but it does make it more bearable.

  4. #4
    Not a Mod.
    Begbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Lagrangian Point
    Posts
    11,369
    Genital warts Mad Dog ?

  5. #5
    I don't know barbaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    on pacific ocean, south america
    Posts
    21,406
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_dog View Post
    Just had minor surgery on my urethra (kidney tube) without general anasthetic (at major private hospital) It was the most painful thing ever stupid Thai cu.n.ts.. They've given me some Tramadol which is like junior heroin but it isn't really helping ... fuck this is painful
    Well, those pricks should have given you better anasthesia if they could have.

    Ouch!

    Best of luck on the pain going way, M_D.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    03-11-2007 @ 07:53 PM
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_dog View Post
    Just had minor surgery on my urethra (kidney tube) without general anasthetic (at major private hospital) It was the most painful thing ever stupid Thai cu.n.ts.. They've given me some Tramadol which is like junior heroin but it isn't really helping ... fuck this is painful

    Pissing blood is very serious , go see a doctor ASAP

  7. #7
    Knows fok all
    daveboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_dog View Post
    Just had minor surgery on my urethra (kidney tube) without general anasthetic (at major private hospital) It was the most painful thing ever stupid Thai cu.n.ts.. They've given me some Tramadol which is like junior morphine but it isn't really helping ... fuck this is painful
    I bet

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    Ummmm thx guys. But the thing is I already had Tramadol for treating the pain of the kidney problem (from an English doctor) which I take daily. I tell the dr after the immense pain of the surgery i need something stronger (i'm really pissing blood) He goes " Yes yes I give you special , different drug for this problem" which was Ultracet and Ultracet's main active ingredient is fucking Tramadol... The drug that I am already taking !! Thai doctors are fucking fools...
    They champion falsehood, support the butcher against the victim, the oppressor against the innocent child. May God mete them the punishment they deserve

  9. #9
    Knows fok all
    daveboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    5,223
    Did you tell the thai doc what the english doc had given you?

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    Quote Originally Posted by daveboy View Post
    Did you tell the thai doc what the english doc had given you?
    Yes and i brought the packaging of my medication with me and showed them to Dr. Pain. Thai doctors are fools.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    03-11-2007 @ 07:53 PM
    Posts
    359
    Easy on the tramadol it is addictive , even if it touted as non narcotic pain killer.

    Get some 600mg Ibuprofen , it is sold over the counter in Thailand at most places.

  12. #12
    Knows fok all
    daveboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    5,223
    So its not alleviating the pain then?

  13. #13
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    16-11-2007 @ 05:02 PM
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowTrip View Post
    Get some 600mg Ibuprofen , it is sold over the counter in Thailand at most places.
    Try combining the tramadol with either ibuprofen or panadol etc.sometimes a two pronged attack on pain can work really well.

    oh yeah, as ff says,double the tramidol dose.if it doesn't knock the pain,it certainly makes you feel good...

  14. #14
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356
    mix them all down with half a bottle of scotch. That should do the trick.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    Quote Originally Posted by daveboy View Post
    So its not alleviating the pain then?
    Well the tramadol combined with co-dydamol does a fine job on the regular pain brought about by the kidney problem but it isn't doing fuck all for the post op "someone has just stapled my kidneys and prostate" pain

  16. #16
    Bounced
    Frankenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    13-10-2016 @ 10:42 AM
    Location
    The land of milking honeys
    Posts
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_dog View Post
    Ummmm thx guys. But the thing is I already had Tramadol for treating the pain of the kidney problem (from an English doctor) which I take daily. I tell the dr after the immense pain of the surgery i need something stronger (i'm really pissing blood) He goes " Yes yes I give you special , different drug for this problem" which was Ultracet and Ultracet's main active ingredient is fucking Tramadol... The drug that I am already taking !! Thai doctors are fucking fools...
    No, they're not. They are pretty smart. They give you an expensive version of the same active ingredient you were already using. That way they get to take their family on vacation through the benevolence of the multinational pharmaceutical company that manufactures the more expensive version.

    Crooked is the word you are looking for.
    Freedom does not chew bubblegum

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    mix them all down with half a bottle of scotch. That should do the trick.
    I would do that but I think the Tramadol is opiate. I have no experience with these drugs but it is junkie folklore never to mix smack and booze so I am a bit scared to do this.

  18. #18
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    16-11-2007 @ 05:02 PM
    Posts
    196
    No problem at all.Did it a few days ago.

  19. #19
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    ^
    What the ....
    You can mix it wth anything you like. Actually, you can open the Tramal capsules and snort the powder, it kicks in faster that way. Try and get some codipront (from the hospital), as that compliments Tramal nicely, it's about the same strength but slightly different, so they'll likely oblige. Naught wrong with a couple of xanax dissolved in a double shot of liquor to help you relax, either.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,184
    Calm down and don't get pissed or be a dick. Just go with the flow...

  21. #21
    I am in Jail
    Mr Earl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    19-03-2019 @ 07:37 AM
    Location
    In the Jungle of Love
    Posts
    14,778
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowTrip View Post


    Pissing blood is very serious , go see a doctor ASAP
    Problem is he is in the hospital. The only people he gets to see are nurses who can't speak english.

    Unless he is willing to pay the 400baht per morphine shot he ain't gonna get much relief.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,184
    I keep saying slow down or he will 'urine' the solution.

  23. #23
    I am in Jail
    Mr Earl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    19-03-2019 @ 07:37 AM
    Location
    In the Jungle of Love
    Posts
    14,778
    Actually all the drugs we are talking about are excreted through the kidneys for the most part.
    So they wont help the condition of your kidneys in the long run.

    I went through a similar problem when I was in my late 20's brought on by drug abuse.
    I had to clean up my act.
    I juiced fasted a few times and stopped drinking and drugging for 10+ years.

    This should be a wake up call MD.
    Many of my buddies from those days didn't make it. You're odds aren't great.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller View Post
    ^
    What the ....
    You can mix it wth anything you like. Actually, you can open the Tramal capsules and snort the powder, it kicks in faster that way. Try and get some codipront (from the hospital), as that compliments Tramal nicely, it's about the same strength but slightly different, so they'll likely oblige. Naught wrong with a couple of xanax (That's a ----pam not an opiate stroller) dissolved in a double shot of liquor to help you relax, either.
    I've read loads of stories about methadone and a couple of cans of beer deaths. I'm sure opiate-like drugs and booze don't mix. Are you sure about this stroller? I've never taken any opiates recreationaly so I have no presonal experience to draw upon. You are not just trying to kill me off from the board and life are you stroller?

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Earl View Post
    Actually all the drugs we are talking about are excreted through the kidneys for the most part.
    So they wont help the condition of your kidneys in the long run.

    I went through a similar problem when I was in my late 20's brought on by drug abuse.
    I had to clean up my act.
    I juiced fasted a few times and stopped drinking and drugging for 10+ years.

    This should be a wake up call MD.
    Many of my buddies from those days didn't make it. You're odds aren't great.
    I don't think it is drugs/booze related Earl my kidney and liver function are actually 100% good but somehow I have an inflamation of the urethra and prostate. And no its not boom boom related either I am a medical enigma...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •