Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 71
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,852

    The British woman








  2. #2
    Thailand Expat klong toey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:20 AM
    Posts
    5,552
    Got that right not even worth posting the pictures of the great white Buffalo.

  3. #3
    Railway enthusiast
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,527
    I've seen fat falang women walking miserabley along Kao San Road

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    You want one with a face like this?



    Forget it. Turn to Thailand.

  5. #5
    ความสุขในอีสาน
    nigelandjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Frinton on sea and Ban Pak
    Posts
    12,820
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    I've seen fat falang women walking miserabley along Kao San Road
    No doubt after eyeballing what they're ex husbands went and left them for .

    Its all too late , the lard now has a mind of its own , and those tatts + piercings just wer'nt such a good idea ,, still they can update they're status on arsebook to let all they're other single Mum friends back home they are in THAILAND !!! wow talk of the school gates
    I'm proud of my 38" waist , also proud I have never done drugs

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,048
    I have had a few lovely Brit women, they do exist

    probably becoming an endangered species now though

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    16-10-2017 @ 06:07 PM
    Posts
    25,019
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post

    I've seen fat falang women walking miserably along Kao San Road
    Go around the back to Rambuttri Street, only horn crackers aloud there Pat.

    Great live music scene also.

  8. #8
    Railway enthusiast
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,527
    ^I met a nice German backpacker there a couple of years ago, sitting all alone

    Luckily I had just bypassed a table with two english girls on it, I was on the prowl that night....

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    ^I met a nice German backpacker there a couple of years ago, sitting all alone

    Luckily I had just bypassed a table with two english girls on it, I was on the prowl that night....
    I remeber the thread. Years are just flyin by eh.. Going from Krauts to cousins.

  10. #10
    Railway enthusiast
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,527
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Going from Krauts to cousins.
    Other way round, in fact on the same trip I was fucking both. Strangely enough the cousin was quite jealous and kept calling when I was out with the kraut chick. I say strange because my cousin's got a French BF

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    03-04-2013 @ 10:54 PM
    Posts
    39
    I dont know, on my last trip to Thailand, I saw a fair few larger Thai women, I blame the western crap food places all over.

  12. #12
    Railway enthusiast
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,527
    A few Thai chicks are clearly getting a bit chubbier, deep fried fast food is obviously starting to show. The spoilt brat fat boys have been prevalent for years already sitting in McDs.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Going from Krauts to cousins.
    Other way round, in fact on the same trip I was fucking both. Strangely enough the cousin was quite jealous and kept calling when I was out with the kraut chick. I say strange because my cousin's got a French BF
    So butterfly does hang around chics without dicks once and awhile...

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    khmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Location
    Discombobulated
    Posts
    2,442
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    The spoilt brat fat boys have been prevalent for years already sitting in McDs.
    I hate seeing fat kids about, poor little bastards - doomed to obesity and it's associated effects on health and longevity from birth.

    Not nice to see them increasing in prevelance in SE Asia too. Really fat Asian kids look especially despicable to me for some reason. I mean, just look at this disgraceful specimen:



    It's the parents fault of course, killing them with "kindness", but it doesn't make them any less unpleasant to look at.

  15. #15
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    9,778
    There's plenty of tasty English women and I'd say the munters are in the minority down South...
    I get the feeling Screwed Up Punter just lacks the charm to get any

  16. #16
    Railway enthusiast
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,527
    There are some very nice english chicks about, it's just that many think that Thai girls are the be all and end all of everything once they get to Thailand.

  17. #17
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Every country has its fair share of good looking women and dogs!

    My wife is Thai but Im not going to big up Her counties females because of that.

    The Fact is for many ageing men who have a modest amount of cash, Its easy to find a Thai partner.

    Not saying it does not happen but you don,t see a great deal of old blokes in the West walking arm in arm with young attractive women.

  18. #18
    Totemic Lust User
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:02 PM
    Posts
    10,469
    ^I think reducing it to financial terms is oversimplifying it.

    I am not attracted to Aussie women, even the physically attractive and beautiful ones.

    I feel comfortable talking to Asian women from most countries and I feel that when I am in a relationship with one we genuinely enjoy each others company. Something to do with their cultural mystery and feminine style from my point of view.

    I do not feel comfortable chatting with Aussie women, their company does not feel relaxed/relaxing and I have not been in a relationship with one for more than 10 years. They can be physically attractive and beautiful but that does not make them 'attractive' in the true sense for me.

    I think I have gone terminally bamboo and there is no cure.

  19. #19
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    ^I think reducing it to financial terms is oversimplifying it.

    I am not attracted to Aussie women, even the physically attractive and beautiful ones.

    I feel comfortable talking to Asian women from most countries and I feel that when I am in a relationship with one we genuinely enjoy each others company. Something to do with their cultural mystery and feminine style from my point of view.

    I do not feel comfortable chatting with Aussie women, their company does not feel relaxed/relaxing and I have not been in a relationship with one for more than 10 years. They can be physically attractive and beautiful but that does not make them 'attractive' in the true sense for me.

    I think I have gone terminally bamboo and there is no cure.
    yeh fair play Looper

    For me I don,t really give a flying fuck where a women was born but whether she is good company or not matters.

    Never been in a relationship with an aussie bird so wont get into that.

    Variety is the spice of life in my eyes,I for one am looking forward to some European action!

  20. #20
    Philippine Expat
    Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    16,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post

    I think I have gone terminally bamboo and there is no cure.
    I agree. I haven't spoken to a western woman (other than family on my very rare visits to the US) since I retired 13 years ago. The one or three times I had to go to the Embassy for notary work or new passports, I ended up being served by Asian-Americans. Don't hate western women (other than my first wife), just don't have any interest in them at all. And I don't mean just in a sexual sense - I also have no interest in their opinions, which they voice in a shrill shriek to anyone present on virtually any subject about which they know nothing, their hopes, dreams, desires - nada.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,022
    I think that's overgeneralizing just a bit, plenty of farang women are great company and not in the least bit shrill or opinionated. .

  22. #22
    Philippine Expat
    Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    16,053
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    I think that's overgeneralizing just a bit, plenty of farang women are great company and not in the least bit shrill or opinionated. .
    OK. I'll substitute American for western. That should do it. Cheers.

  23. #23
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    25,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis Knowlton
    I also have no interest in their opinions, which they voice in a shrill shriek to anyone present on virtually any subject about which they know nothing, their hopes, dreams, desires - nada.
    Our organization has reviewed your answer and concluded you're a dismal failure in modern US maleness.

    https://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/5...rack=TXXXNWCDX

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat 9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    01-09-2017 @ 01:18 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,528
    The few Aussie women I had were pretty painful. They want it all. They want to be treated like a lady when it suits them, but have absolutely no respect for your manliness and expect you to share 'chores', wash your own underpants, etc. Lazy whingers too, the lotta them. OK to have a beer with but shitty wives / mothers.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Location
    There
    Posts
    30,300
    Eat too much horse meat, and you end up resembling one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •