Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 02:55 AM
    Posts
    993

    Secret Reach-Arounds On TD

    Anyone ever noticed that if you piss one particular member off, then a whole bunch seem to take the hump with you? As if you've offended them all personally the way you - the ordinary person - would be offended if someone said something about your wife or something.

    The one thing they all have in common is thier nationality. Anyone care to take a guess what that is? It ain't the Germans, English, Yanks or any of the other countries that members here reside in. It's always the Kiwis & them white Abbo's that club together like some sort of secret reach-around society & seem to think that their clique's input is the defining factor of all things TD.

    Anyone, from any country - barring them wacko muslim types - can take things with a pinch of salt even when it's design is to provoke 'cause we're only having a laugh but you say something about them white Abbo's & the flurry of PM's they send to each other conspiring to close ranks must make DD's servers work overtime.

    What a bunch of tossers.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    I grew up as a white abo, so get fucked.

  3. #3
    RIP
    klongmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nonthaburi
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by shehiredahitman
    the flurry of PM's they send to each other conspiring to close ranks must make DD's servers work overtime.
    it's been said before but I'll say it again..."you're a tosser SH: you take yourself way too seriously if you think we would bother sending PMs to each other because of something you said...

    now DD or CMN would be quite another story and they often send us antipodeans into a PM flurry!..

  4. #4
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 02:55 AM
    Posts
    993
    Sabang is a liar?

    What's ahite mmm
    mi o

  5. #5
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 02:55 AM
    Posts
    993
    Sabang it didn't take long for you to sell out??

    What a Kiwi lovin' poof?

  6. #6
    Not a Mod.
    Begbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Lagrangian Point
    Posts
    11,369
    It's 9'o'clock in the morning here so if you're in Thailand it's an odd hour to be out of your head.

    Did you register Paul Gedd on ThaiVisa yet ?

  7. #7
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 02:55 AM
    Posts
    993
    Sabang's clocked I'm not part of the TD clique, invited himself to the next TD soiree (creep) & because he thinks anyone on here gives a monkeys what

  8. #8
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 02:55 AM
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by klongmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shehiredahitman
    the flurry of PM's they send to each other conspiring to close ranks must make DD's servers work overtime.
    it's been said before but I'll say it again..."you're a tosser SH: you take yourself way too seriously if you think we would bother sending PMs to each other because of something you said...

    now DD or CMN would be quite another story and they often send us antipodeans into a PM flurry!..
    If you hail from Oz or NZ you've made my point.

    Cheers, muppet (at a guess Gonzo)

    No hard feelings?

  9. #9
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 02:55 AM
    Posts
    993
    Gotta say, before I go t0 bed, Sabang's as close to Rizzo as you can get, beside's being black (or a rqat)

    Wha a brown nosing cocksucker. I'd rather you all dsropped

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,121
    ^ crack head.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Little Chuchok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:24 AM
    Posts
    9,457
    Interesting that I have never had a PM from either an Orstaalian or a human (kiwi) here.

    Keep sticking that shite up your nose shahm.

  12. #12
    Dis-member
    Dougal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    13-07-2019 @ 01:53 PM
    Location
    Head Rock
    Posts
    3,507
    This is just a troll. Why are you all rising to his bait?

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by shehiredahitman View Post
    Anyone ever noticed that if you piss one particular member off, then a whole bunch seem to take the hump with you? As if you've offended them all personally the way you - the ordinary person - would be offended if someone said something about your wife or something.

    The one thing they all have in common is thier nationality. Anyone care to take a guess what that is? It ain't the Germans, English, Yanks or any of the other countries that members here reside in. It's always the Kiwis & them white Abbo's that club together like some sort of secret reach-around society & seem to think that their clique's input is the defining factor of all things TD.

    Anyone, from any country - barring them wacko muslim types - can take things with a pinch of salt even when it's design is to provoke 'cause we're only having a laugh but you say something about them white Abbo's & the flurry of PM's they send to each other conspiring to close ranks must make DD's servers work overtime.

    What a bunch of tossers.
    I guess being a Manc chav, you'd not understand the concept of a community.

  14. #14
    Not a Mod.
    Begbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Lagrangian Point
    Posts
    11,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal View Post
    This is just a troll. Why are you all rising to his bait?
    Ya trckon it's George from ThaiVisa ?

  15. #15
    watterinja
    Guest
    What's with you Shitman? Seems like a stupid thread imho. Loopy.

  16. #16
    Dis-member
    Dougal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    13-07-2019 @ 01:53 PM
    Location
    Head Rock
    Posts
    3,507
    ^^ No idea and I don't really care but his bullshit has been getting progressively more unbelievable at the same time as being more abusive. Check out his 'Never Again' thread. Someone suggested it was CE

  17. #17
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal
    Someone suggested it was CE
    that was me.
    I still think it probably is possibly.

  18. #18
    Northern Hermit
    friscofrankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiangmai, Thailand
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by shehiredahitman
    I'd rather you all dsropped
    I guess you could wait 'til we all came 'round to be like you, in the desire of your heart, would like us to be. You might find the wait a tad frustrating, though. Perhaps we could all leave you alone here.

    You remind me of a road trip I took many years ago. We stopped in to visit a settled down, retired hooker friend of ours.

    She lived with some nice people, we ended up in a penny-ante poker game, few lines of coke some nice sippin' whiskey, This dude walks in begins to berate us for such a tiny pot on the table, asks what the stakes/limit were. "No limit," we said. So he sits down.

    Seven card stud, he bets a $20 bill on his first draw, I called, raised him a $100. went on like that 'til he was all in; I took all his cash in the first hand.

    No secret signals, no "reach arounds." He was just a lightweight, actin' tough, out of his element. He left, embarrassed and broke.

    Perhaps, you could follow his example, maybe come back when you have something to bring to the table. Nothin' wrong with a friendly game, nothing wrong with some high stakes play either. Play your hand like you want. But stop fuckin' whining.
    Last edited by friscofrankie; 11-03-2007 at 12:28 PM.
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty -- T. Jefferson


  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    Quote Originally Posted by shehiredahitman View Post
    Sabang is a liar?

    What's ahite mmm
    mi o
    Mate I was born in Birmingham, but family moved to Oz when I was nine - so hence I grew up as a white abo, albeit a pommy one.
    I am a member of no faction- I haven't been around long enough for that!

    p.s- what are you on?
    Last edited by sabang; 11-03-2007 at 12:53 PM.

  20. #20
    Member
    humphrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    08-04-2007 @ 10:49 AM
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    222
    hitman is delusional maniac with lots of problems

  21. #21
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    Not being able to handle drugs are the least of them...

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by friscofrankie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shehiredahitman
    I'd rather you all dsropped
    I guess you could wait 'til we all came 'round to be like you, in the desire of your heart, would like us to be. You might find the wait a tad frustrating, though. Perhaps we could all leave you alone here.

    You remind me of a road trip I took many years ago. We stopped in to visit a settled down, retired hooker friend of ours.

    She lived with some nice people, we ended up in a penny-ante poker game, few lines of coke some nice sippin' whiskey, This dude walks in begins to berate us for such a tiny pot on the table, asks what the stakes/limit were. "No limit," we said. So he sits down.

    Seven card stud, he bets a $20 bill on his first draw, I called, raised him a $100. went on like that 'til he was all in; I took all his cash in the first hand.

    No secret signals, no "reach arounds." He was just a lightweight, actin' tough, out of his element. He left, embarrassed and broke.

    Perhaps, you could follow his example, maybe come back when you have something to bring to the table. Nothin' wrong with a friendly game, nothing wrong with some high stakes play either. Play your hand like you want. But stop fuckin' whining.

    i love reading ur shit man, cos u say wot we all wanna say but so much more elocently

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    Quote Originally Posted by shehiredahitman View Post
    Gotta say, before I go t0 bed, Sabang's as close to Rizzo as you can get, beside's being black (or a rqat)

    Wha a brown nosing cocksucker. I'd rather you all dsropped
    Board politics, how fascinating.
    Would anyone care to share with me who this Rizzo is?

    sabang. Brown nose.

  24. #24
    Bounced
    Frankenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    13-10-2016 @ 10:42 AM
    Location
    The land of milking honeys
    Posts
    3,292
    Frankie finks 'Farkin ell'.

  25. #25
    Dis-member
    Dougal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    13-07-2019 @ 01:53 PM
    Location
    Head Rock
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Frankie finks 'Farkin ell'.
    Are you sure you aren't getting Frankenstein confused with Frank Bruno?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •