Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807

    Moments of pure Joy

    I just walked out of my study/computer room to have an invigorating walk around the pool.
    This night, the combination of Frangipani and Jasmine sent my senses reeling. The smell is truly wonderful and the full moon is a gratuitous bonus, yet perhaps linked. It is not this fragrant most nights.
    It's moments like this that define us. I love nature anywhere, but when this hit me my brain exploded and said "I Love Thailand".
    What a great thing because I have been doing some bitching recently.
    I felt this beauty, I love Thailand and I am a lucky man.

    What a moment.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,121
    Awesome post even of it was a bit gay

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Where I used to live in the Uk every night smelled of Jasmine, really nice it was, amazed me that crossness sewage farm were willing to put so much money into covering up the smell of the sewage.

  4. #4
    Part time poster
    slimboyfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Location
    Singapore / Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9,378
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    Where I used to live in the Uk every night smelled of Jasmine, really nice it was, amazed me that crossness sewage farm were willing to put so much money into covering up the smell of the sewage.
    well they must have got some of their money back when they sold the idea to Pattaya

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock View Post
    Awesome post even of it was a bit gay

    yeah good post but

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    Alright them I'll move to Jomtien.

  7. #7
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang
    I just walked out of my study/computer room to have an invigorating walk around the pool.
    This night, the combination of cabbages and beans sent my colon swelling. The smell is truly wonderful and the full moon is a gratuitous bonus, yet perhaps linked. It is not this fragrant most nights.
    Yep, I suffer from that as well

  8. #8
    Member
    Anonymous Coward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    20-04-2007 @ 07:55 PM
    Location
    Ratsima - The Bakersfield of LoS
    Posts
    923
    I just walked out of my study/computer/bed room to have a dump and scrounge the fridge for snacks. I tripped over the damn Chinese shrine on the floor, again, which sent my body and the four bloody oranges reeling. The pain is truly agonizing and the unbearable heat and humidity a fitting bonus, yet perhaps ungrammatical. The pain is only slightly lessened by the sight of my lazy sister-in-law's tiny but well formed ass tightly gripped by her skin tight pink jeans. It's moments like this that define us. I love nature anywhere, but when this hit me I nearly exploded in my own jeans and said "I Love Tight Ass".

  9. #9
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward
    the sight of my lazy sister-in-law's tiny but well formed ass tightly gripped by her skin tight pink jeans
    photo's please.

  10. #10
    Member
    Anonymous Coward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    20-04-2007 @ 07:55 PM
    Location
    Ratsima - The Bakersfield of LoS
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by Helicopter
    photo's please.
    In your dreams. Anyway, I thought this was a fiction writing thread....

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward View Post
    I just walked out of my study/computer/bed room to have a dump and scrounge the fridge for snacks. I tripped over the damn Chinese shrine on the floor, again, which sent my body and the four bloody oranges reeling. The pain is truly agonizing and the unbearable heat and humidity a fitting bonus, yet perhaps ungrammatical. The pain is only slightly lessened by the sight of my lazy sister-in-law's tiny but well formed ass tightly gripped by her skin tight pink jeans. It's moments like this that define us. I love nature anywhere, but when this hit me I nearly exploded in my own jeans and said "I Love Tight Ass".

  12. #12
    Fag an bealac!
    flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    03-09-2017 @ 06:32 PM
    Location
    53 00 N, 8 00 W
    Posts
    2,343
    I have little moments of joy throughout the day, after I go out for breakfast I get a coffee to go and go home and smoke a joint and I couldn't be more content, very simple things make me happy and i'm usually seen to be sporting a smile where ever I go.

  13. #13
    Part time poster
    slimboyfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Location
    Singapore / Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9,378
    Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    very simple things make me happy and i'm usually seen to be sporting a smile where ever I go.
    i wish i had married a thai instead of a singaporean

  14. #14
    Fag an bealac!
    flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    03-09-2017 @ 06:32 PM
    Location
    53 00 N, 8 00 W
    Posts
    2,343
    ^^ are you coming on to me, i'm really not your type..........

  15. #15
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward
    I tripped over the damn Chinese shrine
    Will this bragging ever end?

  16. #16
    Northern Hermit
    friscofrankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiangmai, Thailand
    Posts
    7,526
    This morning made peanut butte and jelly sandwiches; Moment of pure joy when my 35 year old, Non-bar-girl, degreed girlfriend admitted it was her first ever PBJ sammich.
    (wish she was Thai-Chinese so I could get another brag in, I might just have to lose her)

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    A spotting a brace of Thai university students, carefree and a unaware of there particular beauty. After a week in Cambodia I have to say that Thai girls are the most beautiful in the world.
    Last edited by mad_dog; 05-03-2007 at 12:57 PM.

  18. #18
    Member
    Anonymous Coward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    20-04-2007 @ 07:55 PM
    Location
    Ratsima - The Bakersfield of LoS
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by friscofrankie
    This morning made peanut butte and jelly sandwiches; Moment of pure joy when my 35 year old, Non-bar-girl, degreed girlfriend admitted it was her first ever PBJ sammich.
    I introduced Ms. AC to PB&J when we were still living on Saipan. Ever since then that's all she ever wants to have for breakfast. Makes a couple every morning....

  19. #19
    Bounced
    Frankenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    13-10-2016 @ 10:42 AM
    Location
    The land of milking honeys
    Posts
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by friscofrankie View Post
    This morning made peanut butte and jelly sandwiches; Moment of pure joy when my 35 year old, Non-bar-girl, degreed girlfriend admitted it was her first ever PBJ sammich.
    (wish she was Thai-Chinese so I could get another brag in, I might just have to lose her)
    Can never go wrong with a peanut butt(e), that's what I always say.

  20. #20
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    OK you got my attention now.

    I love peanut butter but I have never had a PB&J
    Tell me what the jelly is.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim View Post
    OK you got my attention now.

    I love peanut butter but I have never had a PB&J
    Tell me what the jelly is.

    merkin for jam - as in strawberry jam not toe jam...

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    But it's a gelatinous, cheap jam with no visible fruit chunks in it.

  23. #23
    Member
    Anonymous Coward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    20-04-2007 @ 07:55 PM
    Location
    Ratsima - The Bakersfield of LoS
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim
    Tell me what the jelly is.
    We use Strawberry Jam. We buy Imperial brand which comes in big plastic tubs.

  24. #24
    Northern Hermit
    friscofrankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiangmai, Thailand
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang
    cheap jam with no visible fruit chunks in it.
    Actually not even invisible chunks!
    Smukers Raspberry Jam make a helluva PB&J
    This morning though, peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. Think I can get ol' lady to try that?

  25. #25
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    So what do you call this in US ?


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •