Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 42
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-04-2008 @ 10:54 AM
    Location
    Next to my estranged Father in Heaven
    Posts
    144

    Attack at all costs like a pack of rabid dogs

    It is always fascinating to watch the pack mentality in action. It is easily observable on any board or whilst sitting in a cafe watching the feral dogs attack a newcomer. What is it about groups that invoke the Lord of the Flies mentality?

    I never attacked any of you, wasn't abusive to anyone yet was set upon by several of you. I was called dickhead, and it was assumed that since I live in Pattaya I must be whore monger.

    Further, you all seem to take much pleasure in convincing yourselves that I was duped by a BG into believing that she was not. I think you would all be greatly disappointed if you found out she really wasn't a BG but a University Educated woman who had several proper jobs, none of them involving the sex industry.

    Oh, but she does have intimate ties to the sex industry.

    More on that in a bit, suffice to say, I vetted her before meeting her and from all the pictures sent me, it would have been fairly difficult to photoshop herself getting her diploma, enjoying her graduation with family and friends, and make it look convincing had it not been real.

    Oh, did I tell you one of her talents is Photoshop? Silly me - I should have told you.

    But you have to ask yourselves why you secretly wish disaster upon your fellow human beings, why you take such delight in hoping that another Farang got duped by a Photoshop mirage.

    Why indeed?

    While you can all post here and think of yourselves as gentleman not having anything to do with the whore mongers, many of you still revert to your most base instincts of inflicting or wounding a fellow human. You are not gentleman, and you know who you are.
    Last edited by pistonpilot; 02-03-2007 at 03:41 PM.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Jarvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    14-11-2013 @ 02:53 PM
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    wasn't a BG but a University Educated woman
    Uni girl



    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    several proper jobs, none of them involving the sex industry.
    Your hilarious

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis
    he really wasn't a BG but a University Educated
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    getting her diploma, enjoying her graduation
    Bloody bragging bastard

  4. #4
    Part time poster
    slimboyfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Location
    Singapore / Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9,378
    pp if i remember correctly you came here to attack some guy who not many if any of us know regarding this Pattaya tat forum or whatever it was.

    i dont think most of us really care about that particular subject anyway but feel that you were acting like a bit of a dick about it. Thats all.

    anyway welcome to Teakdoor.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Jarvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    14-11-2013 @ 02:53 PM
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by slimboyfat
    anyway welcome to Teakdoor.
    Slimboy, your always so bladdy nice

  6. #6
    Part time poster
    slimboyfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Location
    Singapore / Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slimboyfat
    anyway welcome to Teakdoor.
    Slimboy, your always so bladdy nice

    fok off cnut

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    19-05-2013 @ 06:37 AM
    Location
    In jail
    Posts
    5,822
    GENTLEMEN - IT'S FRIDAY AFTERNOON FOR FOKS SAKE, HAVE A BEER AND A TART

    AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK THINGS CANNOT GET ANY WORSE, KEEP IN MIND TOMORROW IS DRY

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-04-2008 @ 10:54 AM
    Location
    Next to my estranged Father in Heaven
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
    pp if i remember correctly you came here to attack some guy who not many if any of us know regarding this Pattaya tat forum or whatever it was.

    i dont think most of us really care about that particular subject anyway but feel that you were acting like a bit of a dick about it. Thats all.

    anyway welcome to Teakdoor.
    I didn't attack him, I questioned him. There is a difference.

    I assure you being a dick is not acting - I'm quite good at it.

    But thank you for the welcome.

    PP

  9. #9
    I am in Jail
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    14-05-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Posts
    6,815
    Is it just tomorrow William?

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Jarvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    14-11-2013 @ 02:53 PM
    Posts
    1,205
    ^^You seem to emphasise the fact that your bird is not a bg. Do you have a problem? If she was don't be so hung up about it and stop making up bull shite. Your probably a fat balding 56 year old man with a 19 year old tart. Count yourself lucky sir and keep giving her 30,000b per month you old sexpat you.
    Last edited by Jarvis; 02-03-2007 at 03:48 PM.

  11. #11
    Member
    Anonymous Coward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    20-04-2007 @ 07:55 PM
    Location
    Ratsima - The Bakersfield of LoS
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by William
    KEEP IN MIND TOMORROW IS DRY
    I've laid in a supply of whiskey, soda, gin and tonic....

    I'm afraid Ms. AC will keep the tarts at bay.

  12. #12
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    Quote Originally Posted by William
    GENTLEMEN - IT'S FRIDAY AFTERNOON FOR FOKS SAKE, HAVE A BEER AND A TART
    Is it Friday again? And what about 'dry' tomorrow? Don't think so, we'll have a festival and I will dutyfully report with pics of drunks.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    19-05-2013 @ 06:37 AM
    Location
    In jail
    Posts
    5,822
    Lily

    Think it'll start midnight tonight to midnight tomorrow night

  14. #14
    RIP
    klongmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nonthaburi
    Posts
    4,382
    seems to depend where you go william...the guv assures us that it will be business as usual at Wall St to watch the super14








    rugby that is...

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    It was raining here today.

    Are you sure about it being dry William?

  16. #16
    I am in Jail
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    14-05-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Posts
    6,815
    Thanks William.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    RandomChances's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    05-02-2016 @ 12:46 AM
    Location
    Riyadh
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    What is it about groups that invoke the Lord of the Flies mentality?
    Whats a "Lord of the Flies mentality?" Is it bad ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    Further, you all seem to take much pleasure in convincing yourselves that I was duped by a BG into believing that she was not. I think you would all be greatly disappointed if you found out she really wasn't a BG but a University Educated woman who had several proper jobs, none of them involving the sex industry.
    I think you'll find the vast majority don't care, it's the fact that you'r trying to convince everyone that she is'nt that people find amusing.

    Anyway as SBF said welcome to TD

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    What is it about groups that invoke the Lord of the Flies mentality?
    Who are you then? Simon?

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    03-11-2007 @ 07:53 PM
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    GENTLEMEN - IT'S FRIDAY AFTERNOON FOR FOKS SAKE, HAVE A BEER AND A TART

    AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK THINGS CANNOT GET ANY WORSE, KEEP IN MIND TOMORROW IS DRY
    A Beer & A Tart ?

    Brilliant Absolute Sheer Brilliance

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    Alright, welcome to TD piston pilot.
    Now stop playing the victim. You were wrong about Tab's involvement as it happens but I'm sure people will get over it.
    Just join in the fun. It ain't always Lord of the Flies.
    Maybe do a thread about having a baby in thailand- people do stuff like that here.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang
    Maybe do a thread about having a baby in thailand- people do stuff like that here.
    I believe next week stroller will be doing a thread on the best way to bbq your baby should create a lot of, erm, erm, well a lot of posts anyway

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    RandomChances's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    05-02-2016 @ 12:46 AM
    Location
    Riyadh
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang
    Maybe do a thread about having a baby in thailand- people do stuff like that here.
    Yea....sickening is'nt it

  23. #23
    Northern Hermit
    friscofrankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiangmai, Thailand
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    Attack at all costs like a pack of rabid dogs
    It is always fascinating to watch the pack mentality in action. It is easily observable on any board or whilst sitting in a cafe watching the feral dogs attack a newcomer. What is it about groups that invoke the Lord of the Flies mentality?

    blah, blah...

    While you can all post here and think of yourselves as gentleman not having anything to do with the whore mongers, many of you still revert to your most base instincts of inflicting or wounding a fellow human. You are not gentleman, and you know who you are.
    Not a pack mentality you just rubbed most folks the wrong way. I can, off the top of my head, think of three instances where you insinuate you are the lord of troll and we are all small & insignificant mentalities unequal to the task of fuckin' with you; indicating you can take more than you dish out. You have no idea where you are or who you address.

    You brought your little bitch fight to our shores without so much as an introduction or taking the time to look through the board. Now whining about a well-deserved lack of, what, exactly? Due respect?? As far as I can see none is due.
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    I assure you being a dick is not acting - I'm quite good at it.
    More a pussy by your behavior.
    I will refer you to this recent thread, so you may see how you made such a wonderfully humorous impression.

    http://teakdoor.com/the-captains-lou...-bragging.html

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    But thank you for the welcome.

    PP
    You are welcome, now stop crying and show what you have to say has some value worthy of any respect. You should know first impressions are all folks got to go on. Whatever happened on "Pattayahoes.com" has little import here, how you act, however does.

    personally, I just think you're an attention whore. I've been wrong before. guess we'll see.
    Last edited by friscofrankie; 02-03-2007 at 05:01 PM.
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty -- T. Jefferson


  24. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-04-2008 @ 10:54 AM
    Location
    Next to my estranged Father in Heaven
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    Alright, welcome to TD piston pilot.
    Now stop playing the victim. You were wrong about Tab's involvement as it happens but I'm sure people will get over it.
    Just join in the fun. It ain't always Lord of the Flies.
    Maybe do a thread about having a baby in thailand- people do stuff like that here.
    I'm not convinced about Tab - all we know is that some unknown person contracted with some guy to give him a website.

    I'm a computer guy - a good one.

    You don't just copy a website from the internet and make it work on another domain.

    Unless you copy all the files from the root, run the same software, same php and perl versions, and setup a database on mysql which a user cannot see, I don't see how it worked.

    Yet it worked.

    More to it than what you have been told.

  25. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-04-2008 @ 10:54 AM
    Location
    Next to my estranged Father in Heaven
    Posts
    144
    I find your avatar to be disturbing.


    Quote Originally Posted by friscofrankie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    Attack at all costs like a pack of rabid dogs
    It is always fascinating to watch the pack mentality in action. It is easily observable on any board or whilst sitting in a cafe watching the feral dogs attack a newcomer. What is it about groups that invoke the Lord of the Flies mentality?

    blah, blah...

    While you can all post here and think of yourselves as gentleman not having anything to do with the whore mongers, many of you still revert to your most base instincts of inflicting or wounding a fellow human. You are not gentleman, and you know who you are.
    Not a pack mentality you just rubbed most folks the wrong way. I can, off the top of my head, think of three instances where you insinuate you are the lord of troll and we are all small & insignificant mentalities unequal to the task of fuckin' with you; indicating you can take more than you dish out. You have no idea where you are or who you address.

    You brought your little bitch fight to our shores without so much as an introduction or taking the time to look through the board. Now whining about a well-deserved lack of, what, exactly? Due respect?? As far as I can see none is due.
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    I assure you being a dick is not acting - I'm quite good at it.
    More a pussy by your behavior.
    I will refer you to this recent thread, so you may see how you made such a wonderfully humorous impression.

    http://teakdoor.com/the-captains-lou...-bragging.html

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpilot
    But thank you for the welcome.

    PP
    You are welcome, now stop crying and show what you have to say has some value worthy of any respect. You should know first impressions are all folks got to go on. Whatever happened on "Pattayahoes.com" has little import here, how you act, however does.

    personally, I just think you're an attention whore. I've been wrong before. guess we'll see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •