Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Stevie Gerrard

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    28-10-2006 @ 12:50 AM
    Posts
    145

    Stevie Gerrard

    There's been a lot of gossip the last few days re. Gerrards relationship with his missus. Apparantly she has been hanging around with a Liverpool gangster, called "Pancake". News is that Pancake has been supplying her with coke and slottin' her one on the side.

    Gerrard went to the Editor of the Daily Mirror to beg them not to print the pictures they have of his missus snorting and they agreed to hold off on them as it may ruin his career. He is meant to have kicked her out last Wednesday and has ordered a DNA test for his second child as he believes that it isn't his.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    fck u come up with some shite threads mate....

    who da feck is Gerrard? and who da fuck cares?

    daily mirror - this is teak door, not da fackn slug n lettuce....

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    28-10-2006 @ 12:50 AM
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwillyhggtb View Post
    fck u come up with some shite threads mate....
    Well I spose you'd know. Do you remember these?

    Santa Claus is NOT real! - http://teakdoor.com/the-captains-lou...-not-real.html

    call centre sexual liasons - http://teakdoor.com/the-captains-lou...l-liasons.html

    Quote Originally Posted by kingwillyhggtb View Post
    who da feck is Gerrard? and who da fuck cares?

    daily mirror - this is teak door, not da fackn slug n lettuce....
    who da feck is Warne? and who da fuck cares?

    british tabloids - this is teak door, not da fackn slug n lettuce....

    British tabloids catch Warne in action - http://teakdoor.com/the-sports-room/...in-action.html (British tabloids catch Warne in action)

  4. #4
    RIP
    Propagator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    08-09-2010 @ 02:48 PM
    Location
    Runcorn, Cheshire, UK formerly Epsom Surrey.
    Posts
    3,366
    I presume that this is one very wild rumour. Heard nothing on the local radio stations today. Anyway you know what a paper the 'Mirror' is.

    Can't see how it would ruin his career to much, that is being done by managers not playing him in his best position.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    hahahahahahahahahaha

    i'm da only cnut dat replied to ur dumb thread... and my comments still stand....

    and yes i've posted some shite threads also,

    in fact to be honest you didnt choose the worst...

    and BTW i LOVE the fact dat u used my spelling fer da word FECK !!! hahahahahaha

    cos i aint seen nodbody on TD use that version b4! :P

    troll, troll, u aint a troll - u a feckn ameatur dats all!

    look up a few of harry's or smeg's threads fer a lesson matie!

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    i'm da only cnut dat replied to ur dumb thread... and my comments still stand....
    feck - fer da sake of a minute... thnx progator .....

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    28-10-2006 @ 12:50 AM
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagator View Post
    I presume that this is one very wild rumour. Heard nothing on the local radio stations today. Anyway you know what a paper the 'Mirror' is.
    You wouldn't have heard anything officially yet, it's still under wraps apparently. Check out the Liverpool related forums, especially relating to footballing matters.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat HermantheGerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    06-09-2019 @ 12:33 PM
    Location
    Germany/Satthahip
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwillyhggtb View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha

    i'm da only cnut dat replied to ur dumb thread... and my comments still stand....

    and yes i've posted some shite threads also,

    in fact to be honest you didnt choose the worst...

    and BTW i LOVE the fact dat u used my spelling fer da word FECK !!! hahahahahaha

    cos i aint seen nodbody on TD use that version b4! :P

    troll, troll, u aint a troll - u a feckn ameatur dats all!

    look up a few of harry's or smeg's threads fer a lesson matie!

    Kingwillie


    What happened to you WILLY ?
    Why are you so upset?
    Have you not gotten your Willy wet lately?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    28-10-2006 @ 12:50 AM
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwillyhggtb View Post
    troll, troll, u aint a troll - u a feckn ameatur dats all!
    No it isn't a troll, at least you've managed to get that right!

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post


    Kingwillie


    What happened to you WILLY ?
    Why are you so upset?
    Have you not gotten your Willy wet lately?
    slorry, i ok. just not mean sounds angrly .. olkay?

  11. #11
    Member
    Fast Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    12-04-2015 @ 12:28 AM
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagator View Post
    I
    Can't see how it would ruin his career to much, that is being done by managers not playing him in his best position.
    Gerrard had the most personally productive period of his career last season, when he was predominantly being played 'out of position' as the media and fellow bandwagon jumpers like to describe it. He's the current PFA players player of the year due, in part, to those performances. His career's not going too badly.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,121
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwillyhggtb View Post
    slorry, i ok. just not mean sounds angrly .. olkay?
    how pissed are you?

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwillyhggtb View Post
    slorry, i ok. just not mean sounds angrly .. olkay?
    how pissed are you?
    actually not at all - i was juz trying to 'sound' like a thai-bar-girl....

    its a great game to play when you're out on the piss with a few mates.

    (well - it cracks me up anyway!)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •