Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47
  1. #26
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 AM
    Posts
    45,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Thats cringe worthy , boasting about you got a mate whos proud about being a violent thug
    What's cringeworthy is your continual ability to spout utter shit no matter what the topic.

  2. #27
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 AM
    Posts
    45,895
    To make Scotland and Wales feel a little bit better, the Seppos just got dumped out of the World Cup by....


    (drum roll).......


    Trinidad and Tobago



    Essentially, needing just a single point from a draw to guarantee a spot at Russia 2018 and playing a country that was out of contention, without a win five games, had secured just one win in nine group games and was fielding a largely inexperienced line-up, the US lost 2-1.
    Late goals propelled Panama and Honduras over the United States and relegated the US to a 5th place finish in the six-team final qualifying group.
    On the bright side, they did avoid the wooden spoon.


    *snigger*

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,987
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    What's cringeworthy is your continual ability to spout utter shit no matter what the topic.
    By saying that your mate is a hooligan , implying that this gives his opinion a bit more credibility is so childish "My mates a hooligan and he thinks.......blah blah blah"

  4. #29
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    28-11-2017 @ 10:48 AM
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    To make Scotland and Wales feel a little bit better, the Seppos just got dumped out of the World Cup by....


    (drum roll).......


    Trinidad and Tobago




    On the bright side, they did avoid the wooden spoon.


    *snigger*
    Massive setback for yank football, this.

    Not that I'll lose any sleep though. You can't be told to like a sport and fall in love with a football team as is natural for most of the rest of the world.

    Fuck 'em.

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,987
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    Massive setback for yank football, this.

    Not that I'll lose any sleep though. You can't be told to like a sport and fall in love with a football team as is natural for most of the rest of the world.

    Fuck 'em.
    I got a friend , a hooligan , shaved head, tattoos , been in jail a few times and he wont miss the USA being in the WC

  6. #31
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Posts
    546
    Given the plethora of US sports threads on here it’s just as well they didn’t qualify. We’d never hear the last of it.

    The only truly international sport they have is basketball. With 300 million to choose from they should do well, but all they want to talk about is ‘American Football’. lol

  7. #32
    Merry Christmas
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,960


    If you wanna dare read it: (If you're Scottish there's an audio version available)

    Henry McLeish insists Scotland are at a "new low" in international football - BBC Sport

  8. #33
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    28-11-2017 @ 10:48 AM
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Given the plethora of US sports threads on here it’s just as well they didn’t qualify. We’d never hear the last of it.

    The only truly international sport they have is basketball. With 300 million to choose from they should do well, but all they want to talk about is ‘American Football’. lol
    At least basketball is watchable. Their "football" is horrific.

    It's even worse than rugby.

  9. #34
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 AM
    Posts
    45,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    By saying that your mate is a hooligan , implying that this gives his opinion a bit more credibility is so childish "My mates a hooligan and he thinks.......blah blah blah"
    I said "scandihooligan", it is a little jeu de mot that clearly went over your head by a fucking mile.

    So shut the fuck up you dribbling retard.

  10. #35
    Hiso member
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,874
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    Fuck off, Tarquin.
    Funnily enough that's what my Gran wanted me called luckily my mother dismissed the suggestion although as the years have passed I've grown to like the name.

  11. #36
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 AM
    Posts
    45,895
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    Funnily enough that's what my Gran wanted me called luckily my mother dismissed the suggestion although as the years have passed I've grown to like the name.
    What, "fuck off"?

  12. #37
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 AM
    Posts
    45,895
    Well the US lost to this....


  13. #38
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    28-11-2017 @ 10:48 AM
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    Funnily enough that's what my Gran wanted me called luckily my mother dismissed the suggestion although as the years have passed I've grown to like the name.
    It must have been a constant battle trying to avoid the lads from the local comprehensive, no? Picking on posh people is brilliant fun for us proles.

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,889
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Well the US lost to this....
    Keeper should never be beaten from that range.

    If competition for places in that position is so poor that Tim Howard is still their best option then it's not a good sign.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    28-11-2017 @ 10:48 AM
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Keeper should never be beaten from that range.

    If competition for places in that position is so poor that Tim Howard is still their best option then it's not a good sign.
    It moved a fair bit, but a top level keeper shouldn't be beaten from there.

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,987
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    It must have been a constant battle trying to avoid the lads from the local comprehensive, no? Picking on posh people is brilliant fun for us proles.
    Quite a lot of those Public schoolboys could handle themselves and they werent intimidated by Council estate delinquents

  17. #42
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,889

  18. #43
    Hiso member
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,874
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    It must have been a constant battle trying to avoid the lads from the local comprehensive, no? Picking on posh people is brilliant fun for us proles.
    Couldn't avoid them as a stupid school rule was had to get a chit and wear your school uniform when went into town on Saturday afternoons, we had school on Saturday mornings. Although being a rugby playing school as opposed to the detritus at the local comps who played chavball we were somewhat fitter and stronger than them so on the odd occasion when trouble did arise with the low born natives they more often than not came off second best.
    Independence day - June 23 for Brits.

  19. #44
    Semi member
    Jack meoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:34 AM
    Location
    momo's Y-fronts
    Posts
    2,546
    Strachan walks

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    28-11-2017 @ 10:48 AM
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack meoff View Post
    Strachan walks
    Attached Images Attached Images

  21. #46
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,889

    Oh dear.

  22. #47
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 AM
    Posts
    45,895
    That picture is not very flattering. Try this one.


    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •