Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    15-12-2016 @ 11:45 AM
    Location
    halo paradise
    Posts
    281

    Arsenal in Thailand

    Arsenal will play in Bangkok in July against a Singapore team & Stoke & another EPL team

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat Bobcock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,842
    Who fuckin' cares?

    Gooner Scum.....

  3. #3
    ความสุขในอีสาน
    nigelandjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Frinton on sea and Ban Pak
    Posts
    12,921
    Wonder what odd,s you could get on one of em saying on the plane

    " cor make sure ya daaant snog one of them with a pair of bollox , innit "

  4. #4
    Member
    AndyCap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    11-05-2018 @ 08:49 AM
    Posts
    464
    What, in French, Spanish or some other Euro gibberish?

  5. #5
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Posts
    60,594
    Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    Arsenal will play in Bangkok in July against a Singapore team & Stoke & another EPL team
    Erm......


    The Premier League, the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and Barclays have announced that Arsenal, Everton, Stoke City and a Singapore Select XI team will compete for the Barclays Asia Trophy Singapore in July 2015.
    They MAY play a friendly in Bangers before or after. Depends how much cash the Thais come up with.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    Arsenal will play in Bangkok in July against a Singapore team & Stoke & another EPL team

    Thanks for the warning!!

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    robuzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    Location
    Paese dei Balocchi
    Posts
    7,848
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    Arsenal will play in Bangkok in July against a Singapore team & Stoke & another EPL team
    Erm......


    The Premier League, the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and Barclays have announced that Arsenal, Everton, Stoke City and a Singapore Select XI team will compete for the Barclays Asia Trophy Singapore in July 2015.
    They MAY play a friendly in Bangers before or after. Depends how much cash the Thais come up with.
    This thread needs a link: Arsenal, Everton to Compete for Barclays Asia Trophy 2015 in Singapore | Bleacher Report

    Think I'll head to Singapore for that, my mate there is a huge fan of Arsenal. Last time I was there we watched Arse get spanked by Spurs, it was a thing of beauty- the game and seeing my mate nearly in tears. There is something touching about the way Arsenal supporters lose- they aren't hardened by years of it like us Spurs supporters.
    “You can lead a horticulture but you can’t make her think.” Dorothy Parker

  8. #8
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 11:36 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,273
    Singapore beware.

    Withnall is heading your way on a mission to verbally abuse Wenger.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    robuzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    Location
    Paese dei Balocchi
    Posts
    7,848
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Singapore beware.

    Withnall is heading your way on a mission to verbally abuse Wenger.
    By then you may have a trained attack sunbird to assist you. I reckon a sunbird is big enough to terrify Frenchie.

  10. #10
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 11:36 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,273
    After the Stoke v Arsenal match this season, Wenger had this to say:-

    Asked why he stayed on the bench, Arsene Wenger said, “They love me so much here I did not want to give them an opportunity to show me that love.”

    Scared! Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits he stayed on the bench to avoid Stoke fans [Video] | Football (soccer) highlights, goals, videos & clips | 101 Great Goals

  11. #11
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Posts
    60,594
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    After the Stoke v Arsenal match this season, Wenger had this to say:-

    Asked why he stayed on the bench, Arsene Wenger said, “They love me so much here I did not want to give them an opportunity to show me that love.”

    Scared! Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits he stayed on the bench to avoid Stoke fans [Video] | Football (soccer) highlights, goals, videos & clips | 101 Great Goals
    Yeah but at zoos they tell you to keep away from the monkey enclosures as well, to stop them getting all excited and throwing their own poo around.


  12. #12
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Posts
    60,594
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    Arsenal will play in Bangkok in July against a Singapore team & Stoke & another EPL team
    Erm......


    The Premier League, the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and Barclays have announced that Arsenal, Everton, Stoke City and a Singapore Select XI team will compete for the Barclays Asia Trophy Singapore in July 2015.
    They MAY play a friendly in Bangers before or after. Depends how much cash the Thais come up with.
    This thread needs a link: Arsenal, Everton to Compete for Barclays Asia Trophy 2015 in Singapore | Bleacher Report
    What did you post that stupid seppo link for?

    The four-team knockout tournament will take place over two match days – Wednesday, July 15 and Saturday, July 18 - with a final to determine the winner and a play-off for third place. Two games will be played on each day.

  13. #13
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 11:36 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,273
    ^ Hah.

    Really looking forward to this.

    4 or 5 days in Singapore with a bit of footy thrown in.

    I expect Stoke v Everton and Arsenal v Singapore to kick off the competition.

  14. #14
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Posts
    757
    Interesting. Should be good that.

    Thought Arse were well unlucky in Monaco, were by far the better team in both legs. Olivier Jorou was the culprit for having a mare in the first leg.

    Had them at 66-1 before kick off in Monaco to win CL, and they should be in the draw still...possibly going as Euro champs....did me dough though

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    robuzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    Location
    Paese dei Balocchi
    Posts
    7,848
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    Arsenal will play in Bangkok in July against a Singapore team & Stoke & another EPL team
    Erm......


    The Premier League, the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and Barclays have announced that Arsenal, Everton, Stoke City and a Singapore Select XI team will compete for the Barclays Asia Trophy Singapore in July 2015.
    They MAY play a friendly in Bangers before or after. Depends how much cash the Thais come up with.
    This thread needs a link: Arsenal, Everton to Compete for Barclays Asia Trophy 2015 in Singapore | Bleacher Report
    What did you post that stupid seppo link for?
    What's wrong, it's in the Soccer Team Stream™?

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Lock your doors.
    Do you know where your children are?

  17. #17
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Posts
    60,594
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    Arsenal will play in Bangkok in July against a Singapore team & Stoke & another EPL team
    Erm......


    The Premier League, the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and Barclays have announced that Arsenal, Everton, Stoke City and a Singapore Select XI team will compete for the Barclays Asia Trophy Singapore in July 2015.
    They MAY play a friendly in Bangers before or after. Depends how much cash the Thais come up with.
    This thread needs a link: Arsenal, Everton to Compete for Barclays Asia Trophy 2015 in Singapore | Bleacher Report
    What did you post that stupid seppo link for?
    What's wrong, it's in the Soccer Team Stream™?

    Because seppos known fuck all about the game, and they didn't even say what the dates were.

  18. #18
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 11:36 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,273
    The tour-team contest will see two semi-finals played on Wednesday July 15, followed by a third place play-off and final played on Saturday July 18.
    All four games will be held in the country's new 55,000 capacity national stadium.


    Stoke City: Asia Trophy participation officially confirmed | Stoke Sentinel

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    robuzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    Location
    Paese dei Balocchi
    Posts
    7,848
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post

    Erm......




    They MAY play a friendly in Bangers before or after. Depends how much cash the Thais come up with.
    This thread needs a link: Arsenal, Everton to Compete for Barclays Asia Trophy 2015 in Singapore | Bleacher Report
    What did you post that stupid seppo link for?
    What's wrong, it's in the Soccer Team Stream™?

    Because seppos known fuck all about the game, and they didn't even say what the dates were.
    You neglected to post a link, and I cut and pasted the first one that popped up, you whinging pom.

  20. #20
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Posts
    60,594
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    What did you post that stupid seppo link for?
    What's wrong, it's in the Soccer Team Stream™?

    Because seppos known fuck all about the game, and they didn't even say what the dates were.
    You neglected to post a link, and I cut and pasted the first one that popped up, you whinging pom.
    Stick to Rugby for gays, Netball for girls and Rounders mate.

    And we don't have bleachers in proper sports, apart from doing the laundry.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post

    What did you post that stupid seppo link for?
    What's wrong, it's in the Soccer Team Stream™?

    Because seppos known fuck all about the game, and they didn't even say what the dates were.
    You neglected to post a link, and I cut and pasted the first one that popped up, you whinging pom.
    Stick to Rugby for gays, Netball for girls and Rounders mate.

    And we don't have bleachers in proper sports, apart from doing the laundry.
    ...but you do have nasty unkempt hooligans to attach yourself with.

  22. #22
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Posts
    60,594
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme View Post
    ...but you do have nasty unkempt hooligans to attach yourself with.
    What is that gibberish?

    "to attach yourself with"?


  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    robuzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    Location
    Paese dei Balocchi
    Posts
    7,848
    ^"Rugby for gays"- why bring Aussie rules into this?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •