Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 237
  1. #201
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 04:07 AM
    Posts
    114
    NASCAR champion Tony Stewart has allegedly gone into hiding following the fatal crash that took Kevin Ward Jr.’s life on Aug. 9. Plus, a second video of the accident is now being reviewed by the authorities.



    Tony Stewart, 43, has reportedly left his hometown of Columbus, Ind. following the Aug. 9 incident in which he struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr., 20. At this time, the authorities are continuing to investigate — with the help of a second video of the crash — whether criminal charges should be filed against Tony, a new report claims.


    Tony Stewart: Fans Attack Him On Facebook

    Whether or not Tony is guilty of any wrongdoing, it’s clear why he’s staying out of the public eye. On Tony’s own Facebook page, a man identifying himself as “King Joe Shearer” wrote, “Watch the video…you hear Stewart rev his engine…it looks like homicide.”
    Hopefully, this second video will help authorities finish their investigation and bring this case to a close.
    Our thoughts go out to Kevin’s family and friends during this difficult time.

  2. #202
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    28-02-2015 @ 12:24 PM
    Posts
    2,043
    More BS the lights don't get lit that fast.. You're so clueless it's not even worth discussing with you anymore, I'm done, see what comes up later after the investigation, but regardless, the fact remains it wasn't intentional and if Ward never got out of his car he'd be on TV bitching about how Tony took him out and he'd a been gettin prepared for the next race instead of being buried this past weekend.

  3. #203
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    28-02-2015 @ 12:24 PM
    Posts
    2,043
    My last word until some determination.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/video/harvic...215514690.html

    Pay special attention where Kevin mentions he felt that Tony had no idea he'd even hit the car in the first place, sound familiar? It was very innocuous touch. Along with his comments about so many clueless people and press making it into a side show.. And that the likelihood of finding anyone involved racing who'd be homicidal over such an incident. A lot echoes in his interview..

    It's not surprising that Tony has gone into hiding, the press is maniacal and voracious out for blood justified or not and it's certain he wants some of his own time to come to terms with what's happened. i think it'd be far more damaging if he came out lived like nothing ever happened or made any comments while not being of right mind for people to spin into their own self serving interpretations.

  4. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 04:07 AM
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBorn View Post
    More BS the lights don't get lit that fast.. You're so clueless it's not even worth discussing with you anymore, I'm done, see what comes up later after the investigation, but regardless, the fact remains it wasn't intentional and if Ward never got out of his car he'd be on TV bitching about how Tony took him out and he'd a been gettin prepared for the next race instead of being buried this past weekend.
    I went to lots of sprint car races in Skagit Valley. I even seen the WoO and Steve Kinser when I was a kid. The light guy hits the switch as the flagman is going for the yellow flag.

    As Failsafe keeps saying, this is still an open issue even though you are trying to make it a closed one. You must be related to Tony Stewart.

  5. #205
    Thailand Expat
    VocalNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:20 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    11,298
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBorn View Post
    I'm guessing you didn't see my 2 posts above before posting that?
    Because I was carefully researching while you were correcting.

    I can't believe you guys are still arguing about this.

  6. #206
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Posts
    61,233
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    NASCAR champion Tony Stewart has allegedly gone into hiding following the fatal crash that took Kevin Ward Jr.’s life on Aug. 9. Plus, a second video of the accident is now being reviewed by the authorities.



    Tony Stewart, 43, has reportedly left his hometown of Columbus, Ind. following the Aug. 9 incident in which he struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr., 20. At this time, the authorities are continuing to investigate — with the help of a second video of the crash — whether criminal charges should be filed against Tony, a new report claims.


    Tony Stewart: Fans Attack Him On Facebook

    Whether or not Tony is guilty of any wrongdoing, it’s clear why he’s staying out of the public eye. On Tony’s own Facebook page, a man identifying himself as “King Joe Shearer” wrote, “Watch the video…you hear Stewart rev his engine…it looks like homicide.”
    Hopefully, this second video will help authorities finish their investigation and bring this case to a close.
    Our thoughts go out to Kevin’s family and friends during this difficult time.
    I'm not surprised if he's got weirdo nutjobs like yourself ranting about him. In America, they carry guns.
    Last edited by harrybarracuda; 18-08-2014 at 12:58 PM.

  7. #207
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    28-02-2015 @ 12:24 PM
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by VocalNeal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBorn View Post
    I'm guessing you didn't see my 2 posts above before posting that?
    Because I was carefully researching while you were correcting.
    Yes I figured as much..


    Quote Originally Posted by VocalNeal View Post
    I can't believe you guys are still arguing about this
    I guess you missed that part too, I'm not anymore, waiting to see some outcome before any more debate. Silly, nonsensical replies no matter how much informed info is posted in an effort to educate, sometimes one just has to let people be ignorant, you know what I mean? ...

  8. #208
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Posts
    61,233
    There is no "outcome". The Police have already ruled.

    Stewart is guilty of nothing.

    And Ward is guilty of being fatally stupid.

    Case closed.

  9. #209
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 04:07 AM
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    There is no "outcome". The Police have already ruled.

    Stewart is guilty of nothing.

    And Ward is guilty of being fatally stupid.

    Case closed.
    Stewart is in hiding so I don't think its case closed. Idiot

  10. #210
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    28-02-2015 @ 12:24 PM
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    There is no "outcome". The Police have already ruled.

    Stewart is guilty of nothing.

    And Ward is guilty of being fatally stupid.

    Case closed.
    Erm Harry when did this happen? Last I've heard the investigation is still ongoing?

  11. #211
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:30 PM
    Posts
    36,452
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro
    Stewart is in hiding so I don't think its case closed. Idiot
    I think he's behind the bookshelf...

  12. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 04:07 AM
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by BaitongBoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro
    Stewart is in hiding so I don't think its case closed. Idiot
    I think he's behind the bookshelf...
    I actually think Tony Stewart is a queer. He is worth 100 million dollars and he isn't married. He has no kids also. He is never seen with girls. Is there a gay detection expert on this site ? I'd like him to examine this Tony fag

  13. #213
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    5,988
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BaitongBoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro
    Stewart is in hiding so I don't think its case closed. Idiot
    I think he's behind the bookshelf...
    I actually think Tony Stewart is a queer. He is worth 100 million dollars and he isn't married. He has no kids also. He is never seen with girls. Is there a gay detection expert on this site ? I'd like him to examine this Tony fag
    If you belive what you read on the internet (which you seem to do with blind faith) he is currently sticking his cock into Jessica Zemken, She too races sprint cars.

    Jessica Zemken :: Official Website | Official Website of Jessica Zemken
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    let me explain simply 100MB != 1GB RAM

  14. #214
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    28-02-2015 @ 12:24 PM
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BaitongBoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro
    Stewart is in hiding so I don't think its case closed. Idiot
    I think he's behind the bookshelf...
    I actually think Tony Stewart is a queer. He is worth 100 million dollars and he isn't married. He has no kids also. He is never seen with girls. Is there a gay detection expert on this site ? I'd like him to examine this Tony fag
    Yes, his nik is Butterfly, AKA Butters, Butter Butt, Butt cheeks, Butt head, Papillon ......

    If I had his money no way would one woman take me off the market, I'd be sampling all the soft stuff I could before settling down, needless to say most likely what he's doing.

  15. #215
    Thailand Expat
    VocalNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:20 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    11,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    he is currently sticking his cock into Jessica Zemken, She too races sprint cars.
    Well it must be for her personality. (Said without a hint of sarcasm.)

    Either that or he travels in a very limited social circle.

  16. #216
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    28-02-2015 @ 12:24 PM
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by VocalNeal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    he is currently sticking his cock into Jessica Zemken, She too races sprint cars.
    Well it must be for her personality. (Said without a hint of sarcasm.)

    Either that or he travels in a very limited social circle.
    Actually I was thinking the same, being him I'd think he'd have a much better crop to chose from.

  17. #217
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    5,988
    I never said she was a looker.

  18. #218
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Posts
    61,233
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    There is no "outcome". The Police have already ruled.

    Stewart is guilty of nothing.

    And Ward is guilty of being fatally stupid.

    Case closed.
    Stewart is in hiding so I don't think its case closed. Idiot
    Because of threats from cretins with the same retarded opinions as yourself.

    But stupid people will soon find something else to whinge about.

  19. #219
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Posts
    61,233
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBorn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    There is no "outcome". The Police have already ruled.

    Stewart is guilty of nothing.

    And Ward is guilty of being fatally stupid.

    Case closed.
    Erm Harry when did this happen? Last I've heard the investigation is still ongoing?
    The accident investigation is still ongoing, the police have ruled that Stewart has done nothing wrong (read back for the post and link).

  20. #220
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 04:07 AM
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBorn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BaitongBoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro
    Stewart is in hiding so I don't think its case closed. Idiot
    I think he's behind the bookshelf...
    I actually think Tony Stewart is a queer. He is worth 100 million dollars and he isn't married. He has no kids also. He is never seen with girls. Is there a gay detection expert on this site ? I'd like him to examine this Tony fag
    Yes, his nik is Butterfly, AKA Butters, Butter Butt, Butt cheeks, Butt head, Papillon ......

    If I had his money no way would one woman take me off the market, I'd be sampling all the soft stuff I could before settling down, needless to say most likely what he's doing.
    Sampling STD's. The fun wears off after awhile in case you haven't made the rounds yourself.

  21. #221
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 04:07 AM
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBorn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    There is no "outcome". The Police have already ruled.

    Stewart is guilty of nothing.

    And Ward is guilty of being fatally stupid.

    Case closed.
    Erm Harry when did this happen? Last I've heard the investigation is still ongoing?
    The accident investigation is still ongoing, the police have ruled that Stewart has done nothing wrong (read back for the post and link).
    The jury ruled that OJ Simpson did nothing wrong too.

  22. #222
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Posts
    61,233
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBorn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    There is no "outcome". The Police have already ruled.

    Stewart is guilty of nothing.

    And Ward is guilty of being fatally stupid.

    Case closed.
    Erm Harry when did this happen? Last I've heard the investigation is still ongoing?
    The accident investigation is still ongoing, the police have ruled that Stewart has done nothing wrong (read back for the post and link).
    The jury ruled that OJ Simpson did nothing wrong too.
    You really are stupid, aren't you? We've already covered that. There was evidence *excluded* from his criminal trial that was not excluded from his civil suit.

    As far as I know there is no evidence excluded from this investigation, and he damned sure won't go on criminal trial for it.

    You really do just to continue to prove that you're nothing more than a string-activated doll trotting out some crap you heard on the Jim Rome show or something.

  23. #223
    Excitable Boy
    FailSafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Depends on your point of view...
    Posts
    6,632
    It's going to a grand jury, which means the prosecutor feels there's sufficient evidence to bring criminal charges (though that, of course, doesn't mean it will go to trial, but, as they say in the US criminal justice system, 'A grand jury would indict a ham sandwich'). My guess is some sort of negligent homocide charge.

    Tony Stewart case involving driver's death to be sent to grand jury

    Tony Stewart could face criminal charges stemming from a race last month when a car driven by the three-time NASCAR champion struck and killed a fellow driver who was on foot during a sprint-car race in upstate New York.

    Michael Tantillo, the district attorney in Ontario County, N.Y., said in a statement Tuesday he planned to send evidence in the Stewart case to a state grand jury "in the near future."

    After examining the evidence and listening to witnesses, a grand jury would determine whether Stewart, 43, should be indicted on any criminal charges in the death of fellow driver Kevin Ward Jr. or decide the case does not merit an indictment.

    Sending the case to the grand jury "means the prosecutor already made the determination that there's enough evidence to charge someone with a felony," said Lauryn Gouldin, an assistant professor of law at Syracuse (N.Y.) University.

    Tantillo did not specify what potential charges might be involved, although there has been speculation they might include various manslaughter or negligent-homicide charges.

    The fatality occurred Aug. 9 during a sprint-car race — which are unrelated to NASCAR's Sprint Cup Series — at the Canandaigua Motorsports Park dirt track.

    Stewart and 20-year-old Ward were racing side-by-side when Ward's car crashed into the fence. Ward got out of his car, stood on the track and appeared to be angrily pointing at Stewart when he was struck and killed by Stewart's car as Stewart circled back around.

    An amateur video that captured the incident went viral on the Internet and it sparked an intense public debate about who might have been at fault.

    Greg Zipadelli, Stewart-Haas Racing vice president of competition, announces during a news conference Aug. 10 that Tony Stewart will not race at Watkins Glen after being involved in an accident that killed dirt track racer Kevin Ward Jr. in New York the day before.
    The office of Ontario County Sheriff Philip Povero recently completed its investigation of the incident and turned its findings over to Tantillo.

    "There's no reason to go to a grand jury if you've decided there's no case," said Michael Brennan, clinical law professor at the USC Gould School of Law.

    Stewart, who has not commented publicly on details of the incident, issued a statement Tuesday, saying "I look forward to this process being completed, and I will continue to provide my full cooperation."

    Stewart-Haas Racing, the NASCAR team Stewart co-owns, said Stewart planned to drive Sunday in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Stewart sat out three Cup races after the tragedy but has driven in the series' last three races.

    NASCAR said it was monitoring the situation and staying in "close contact" with Stewart-Haas Racing but that it "would be inappropriate for NASCAR to comment on this case."


    Tantillo said because grand jury proceedings in New York state are confidential, he could not say "who will be called as witnesses or what any witness' expected testimony will be."

    However, it's rare that prosecutors call potential defendants such as Stewart to testify before grand juries, said attorney Tucker Stanclift, an officer in the criminal justice section of the New York State Bar Assn.

    Grand juries in New York state have at least 16 and no more than 23 members, and 12 of them have to vote to indict on a particular charge — a unanimous vote is not required, Stanclift said. The grand jury can take anywhere from days to weeks to reach a decision, he said.


    Tony Stewart case involving driver's death to be sent to grand jury - LA Times
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
    HST

  24. #224
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Posts
    61,233
    Quote Originally Posted by FailSafe View Post
    It's going to a grand jury, which means the prosecutor feels there's sufficient evidence to bring criminal charges
    No it doesn't, it means he feels there's sufficient evidence to send it to a grand jury. Then he can blame them when it gets thrown out.


  25. #225
    Excitable Boy
    FailSafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Depends on your point of view...
    Posts
    6,632
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FailSafe View Post
    It's going to a grand jury, which means the prosecutor feels there's sufficient evidence to bring criminal charges
    No it doesn't, it means he feels there's sufficient evidence to send it to a grand jury. Then he can blame them when it gets thrown out.

    Right as usual, Harry.

    Sending the case to the grand jury "means the prosecutor already made the determination that there's enough evidence to charge someone with a felony," said Lauryn Gouldin, an assistant professor of law at Syracuse (N.Y.) University.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •