Page 563 of 599 FirstFirst ... 63463513553555556557558559560561562563564565566567568569570571573 ... LastLast
Results 14,051 to 14,075 of 14972
  1. #14051
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    29,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger
    How old's your TV?
    About seven or eight years old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger
    And why haven't you got an android box/mobile phone/firestick/xbox/ps4?
    Because... Oh fuck, I do have a PS4!!

    Idiot. The answer is because I'm an idiot.



    Edit: mind I'll still need one of those other things because I can't access RugbyPass on the PS4 brower.

  2. #14052
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    16-08-2018 @ 10:45 PM
    Posts
    51,288
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Yep..
    I have a load of first gen Chromecasts laying around gathering dust after I upgraded. Want one?

  3. #14053
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    29,977
    Ta very muchness, might take you up on that.

    The IT girl at work is organizing something for me tomorrow so I’ll try that first and get back to you if that’s ok.

    Are you in CM too? Didn’t realize that.

  4. #14054
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    16-08-2018 @ 10:45 PM
    Posts
    51,288
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Ta very muchness, might take you up on that.

    The IT girl at work is organizing something for me tomorrow so I’ll try that first and get back to you if that’s ok.

    Are you in CM too? Didn’t realize that.
    I'm not but I've got to do a trip to KL, so I thought I'd stop off at the Sixes on the way back.

  5. #14055
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:02 PM
    Posts
    7,606
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    I'm not but I've got to do a trip to KL, so I thought I'd stop off at the Sixes on the way back.
    why you going there ? the company is sending you to factory reset the CISCO switch ?

  6. #14056
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    29,977
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    thought I'd stop off at the Sixes on the way back
    Sweet. I'll be there. Maybe or maybe not playing, undecided, but if you fancy a beer feel free to stop in.

    Impossible to miss - we're the only team with our own bar.

  7. #14057
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    16-08-2018 @ 10:45 PM
    Posts
    51,288
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Sweet. I'll be there. Maybe or maybe not playing, undecided, but if you fancy a beer feel free to stop in.

    Impossible to miss - we're the only team with our own bar.
    I've been there many times


  8. #14058
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    29,977
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    I've been there many times
    Ah, the plot thins! Should I be worried??

    By the by me IT chicky just gave me this to try:



    Will give it a whirl tonight, see if I can't sort out me rugby viewing.

  9. #14059
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    12,469
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    I'll try again on BWD today.
    Watched 'Before We Die' over the last few days.

    It's well played, the female lead in particular was very convincing.

    The plot however took some hugely unconvincing turns.

    Fucking the fiancee of one of the gangsters in the kitchen of the restaurant that is their HQ really wasn't too believable, for example.

    Overall though it was worth watching.

    7/10

  10. #14060
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    23-05-2018 @ 07:07 AM
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,730
    Started watching this new tv series called, 'A.P. BIO'.. funny as heck. About a philosophy professor who gets a job teaching biology to high school kids, after he fails at his job. He gets his students to try to find ways to get back at his nemesis who wrote a famous book. A real lol show.

    If you've seen the movie, 'Bad Teacher' then this is the male version.

    https://yesmovies.to/movie/ap-bio-season-1-23578.html

  11. #14061
    Excitable Boy
    FailSafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Depends on your point of view...
    Posts
    6,623
    Daniel LaRusso and Johnny are back- I will watch this, even if it's terrible (which it probably will be):


  12. #14062
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,344
    "The Method". SEA1 of 16 EPS is up on PB. Hardcoded subtitles by Sno. Good Russian detective series. Interesting, as I don't recall seeing Russian TV series often. 7.5.

    Watched a couple more episodes...bumping my rating to 8. Keeps getting better.
    Last edited by Davis Knowlton; 18-02-2018 at 01:14 PM.

  13. #14063
    Member
    Bazzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 01:33 PM
    Posts
    979
    "Corporate" from Comedy Central was recommended to me today, going to download this evening.

    It's a dark comedy about a large multinational, perhaps in the vein of Office Space or The Office.

    Some excerpts here Corporate - Series | Comedy Central Official Site | CC.com

  14. #14064
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzy View Post
    "Corporate" from Comedy Central was recommended to me today, going to download this evening.

    It's a dark comedy about a large multinational, perhaps in the vein of Office Space or The Office.

    Some excerpts here Corporate - Series | Comedy Central Official Site | CC.com
    Good luck. Just read a review: "Just like "Better Off Ted" without the humor and likeable characters getting in the way." Review gave it 1/10 stars.

  15. #14065
    Thailand Expat Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,844
    ^ The 5 other reviews give it 9s and 10s

    Corporate (TV Series 2018? ) - IMDb

  16. #14066
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,344
    ^Apologies. I just looked at the one that was posted, and didn't bother to investigate further. Enjoy! I don't watch sitcoms in any case, and very rarely comedy movies. There are a (very) few great ones, like Animal House", but I generally fail to find 'comedies' amusing.

  17. #14067
    Thailand Expat Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,844
    ^ Just watched the first episode on Kodi. If you liked The Office you should enjoy it, its daft and childish, will give the characters time to develop but looks like it just needs a Dwight Shrute

  18. #14068
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    ^ Just watched the first episode on Kodi. If you liked The Office you should enjoy it, its daft and childish, will give the characters time to develop but looks like it just needs a Dwight Shrute
    Have never watched "The Office"; have no idea who Dwight Shrute might be.

  19. #14069
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    . If you liked The Office you should enjoy it
    Being adventurous, I downloaded The Office SEA1. About three minutes into EP1, I started drooling. A minute or two later, I could actually feel my brain melting.

  20. #14070
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    16-08-2018 @ 10:45 PM
    Posts
    51,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis Knowlton View Post
    Being adventurous, I downloaded The Office SEA1. About three minutes into EP1, I started drooling. A minute or two later, I could actually feel my brain melting.
    If it was the American one, I can understand it. A very pale imitation of the British version which managed to amuse and disturb in equal measure.

  21. #14071
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,344
    ^American version. Within minutes I was picturing the boss' brain splattering the wall in a pink mist. No wonder there are so many workplace shootings there.

  22. #14072
    Member
    Bazzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 01:33 PM
    Posts
    979
    I recall Ricky Jervais in the British original as being a just plain bloody awful guy.

  23. #14073
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    16-08-2018 @ 10:45 PM
    Posts
    51,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzy View Post
    I recall Ricky Jervais in the British original as being a just plain bloody awful guy.
    That was the whole point.

  24. #14074
    Your own Personal Jesus
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,601
    The Outlaws (2017) Korean gangster movie. Great stuff.

    Based on real events that occurred in 2007 dubbed the "Heuksapa Incident". The story follows a turf war that grows between a local gang that runs Garibong-dong in Guro District, Seoul and the Heuksapa gang from Yanbian, China; Dong-seok Ma plays the hardman detective who attempts to bring peace to the neighborhood. With explosive consequences





    Has .srt subs too

    https://1337x.st/torrent/2603073/The...-850MB-Ganool/
    Attached Images Attached Images

  25. #14075
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis Knowlton View Post
    "The Method". SEA1 of 16 EPS is up on PB. Hardcoded subtitles by Sno. Good Russian detective series. Interesting, as I don't recall seeing Russian TV series often. 7.5.

    Watched a couple more episodes...bumping my rating to 8. Keeps getting better.
    BUMP. Finished the series. Great series, great ending. Door ajar for possibly a season 2. Final rating: 8.5.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 10 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •