Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 74
  1. #26
    Thailand Expat Thai3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    09-10-2018 @ 01:27 AM
    Posts
    1,698
    Download everything except you tube, 50mbs is obviously not enough for any other sort of viewing in Thailand, bloke next door starts using and up comes the spinning wheel

  2. #27
    Member
    gtr666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Online
    28-09-2018 @ 09:04 AM
    Posts
    65

  3. #28
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Online
    10-07-2017 @ 03:02 AM
    Posts
    6

    Watching TV By Mobdro Android app

    I'm Brula from UK and I love to watch the TV by Using the Mobdro app. I can connect it using the Firestick and Can watch thousands of free channels and shows for free.

    We install Mobdro on any smart tv using the direct apk file or Chromecast or Amazon Fire TV.

    Useful Links to Download:

    MOBDRO APP DOWNLOAD:: INSTALL ON ANDROID, PC FREE

  4. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    01-12-2017 @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    1
    Why to use Kodi which is pretty complicated for any one. You are required to update the app and addons all the time. Try Terrarium tv. Using it on Andorid phone, windows laptop and on firestick. Pretty awesome app. Download terrarium tv apk and install it on any device running on android.

  5. #30
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    20-10-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike11 View Post
    Why to use Kodi which is pretty complicated for any one. You are required to update the app and addons all the time. Try Terrarium tv. Using it on Andorid phone, windows laptop and on firestick. Pretty awesome app. Download terrarium tv apk and install it on any device running on android.

    Kodi is only complicated for simpletons that fall for that dodgy terrarium and modbro shite.

    Horses for courses mate.

  6. #31
    Thailand Expat
    VocalNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    10,663
    Low tech for me. Use torrents to get the files. Use the old sneaker net and USB memory sticks to get the file to the TV.

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat
    redhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Just south of Uranus
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Kodi is only...for simpletons
    FTFY

    But seriously I don't really see the appeal of kodi. Crappy, unreliable streams. Slow as molasses interface and loading screens. Lots of stuff that doesn't have HD options.

    My parents use it because they understand it.

    Anyone who is mildly PC literate should probably just download what they want to watch

  8. #33
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    20-10-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by redhaze View Post
    FTFY

    But seriously I don't really see the appeal of kodi. Crappy, unreliable streams. Slow as molasses interface and loading screens. Lots of stuff that doesn't have HD options.

    My parents use it because they understand it.

    Anyone who is mildly PC literate should probably just download what they want to watch
    I would not recommend you use Kodi for streaming live TV unless you have a Flawless or FABIPTV sub.

    As for the interface and screens, it couldn't be simpler.

    You just add whatever addons you want (or menu items within them) to Favourites and then have on your screen only the things you use.

    For most people, Kodi is simple, and if you find it too complicated it's probably because you're just too lazy to do a little bit of learning first.

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat
    redhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Just south of Uranus
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    As for the interface and screens, it couldn't be simpler.
    I'm saying its slow as dogshit. I understand it is simple, hence....

    Quote Originally Posted by redhaze View Post
    My parents use it because they understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    and if you find it too complicated it's probably because you're just too lazy to do a little bit of learning first.
    I think you badly misunderstood my post.

    The bullet points were that Kodi has an interface that is slow as shit, that it has choppy streams (not all of them, and not talking about live TV), and that finding reliable streams in HD can be a chore if they even exist at all (again not talking about live tv but rather shows, movies, etc.).

    I fail to see why anyone would actually use Kodi versus just downloading stuff, assuming they know how to do both things

  10. #35
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    20-10-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by redhaze View Post
    I'm saying its slow as dogshit. I understand it is simple, hence....
    If it's as slow as dogshit, you're doing it wrong.

    In my experience, the only lag is when it's actually searching for or buffering a movie or TV show.

    Netflix would be the same, but they get around that by strategically placing OpenConnect servers around the world.



    https://gizmodo.com/this-box-can-hol...lix-1592590450
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat
    redhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Just south of Uranus
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    In my experience, the only lag is when it's actually searching for or buffering a movie or TV show.
    Yep that's what I'm talking about. Plus the other things

  12. #37
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    20-10-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by redhaze View Post
    Yep that's what I'm talking about. Plus the other things
    I think that's a small price to pay for free shit.


  13. #38
    Thailand Expat
    redhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Just south of Uranus
    Posts
    3,167
    Of course, but why not just download what you watch and eliminate those issues altogether?

  14. #39
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    20-10-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by redhaze View Post
    Of course, but why not just download what you watch and eliminate those issues altogether?
    Because I'm not always at home.

  15. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    08-09-2018 @ 09:59 AM
    Posts
    31
    Don't any of you use Roku and the Plex app to get it to your TV

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 AM
    Location
    across the street
    Posts
    3,393
    download and watch...what the problem is.

    ezpz

  17. #42
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    20-10-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post
    Don't any of you use Roku and the Plex app to get it to your TV
    No, my TV is wired into my home network so I can just play from that.

    And on the road I use an Amazon Fire TV stick, whack it in the back of the hotel TV and you're good to go.

    Kodi does everything, Live TV and the rest.

  18. #43
    Thailand Expat
    redhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Just south of Uranus
    Posts
    3,167
    I just travel with my laptop or a tablet.

    I do have a firestick with Kodi though. Just don't really use it more than once in a blue moon

  19. #44
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:09 AM
    Location
    Thermae
    Posts
    19,928
    pajeet has left the building

    what methods are people using for live sports streams ?

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    30,741
    I've gone legit for all the RU and RL... RugbyPass subscription.

    There are comparable alternatives for other sports also.

  21. #46
    Thailand Expat
    boloa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    3,877
    OK for Basic UK TV ....works on PC or an Android Boxes Browser ...... https://easyview.eu/

    Basic UK channels but with one day catch up, only works in Asia ( I think ) ... Teatime TV (2)

  22. #47
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    20-10-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    pajeet has left the building

    what methods are people using for live sports streams ?

    Smoothstreams... the dogs bollocks, but I believe they are not taking subs at the moment.

    Although someone said Vader includes Smoothstreams.

  23. #48
    or TizYou?
    TizMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Location
    Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
    Posts
    5,347
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    I've gone legit for all the RU and RL... RugbyPass subscription.

    There are comparable alternatives for other sports also.
    RugbyPass no longer has any Rugby League.
    The official site for NRL is https://www.watchnrl.com/

  24. #49
    CCBW
    JPPR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Another thing thats putting me back with TPB & torrents. Quality is much better.
    Only way to go IMHO. I have a SUHD TV and it would be an utter waste to watch anything but 1080p or a BRRip. I use my friends Netflix US acct from time to time but Thailand controls content.

  25. #50
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Online
    02-08-2018 @ 01:50 PM
    Posts
    2
    I am using terrarium tv app for watching free tv shows and movies .the official site for downloading this app is:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •