Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Member
    shaggersback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    30-03-2019 @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    922

    How can I copy text from a screenshot ?

    I have been looking at ways to copy text from screenshots that I would like to translate from Thai to English with no luck.
    Is it possible with windows 8 phones ?
    Help please !!

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 04:13 PM
    Location
    Ratchaburi
    Posts
    5,204
    Sorry mate just pop in to have look

  3. #3
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    Google OCR software.

  4. #4
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,778
    Print the screenshot, scan the printed text using a printer/scanner with OCR software. Then translate.

  5. #5
    Member
    shaggersback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    30-03-2019 @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Print the screenshot, scan the printed text using a printer/scanner with OCR software. Then translate.
    Had a feeling it wouldn't be easy ....

    Cheers .

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    7,745
    Is this a possibility?

    Capture2Text

  7. #7
    Member
    shaggersback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    30-03-2019 @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    922
    Cheers guys , I think I should just go learn to read thai , better than putting my finger thru the phone screen trying to copy text hey ..

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    24-04-2018 @ 06:14 AM
    Location
    Roi Et
    Posts
    67
    Personally, I would copy the part u want to translate...use whatever method u have for this, and ask the little honey to read it to you.....see if it makes sense. It works about half the time for me.8^) (my life's too short to learn an obsolete, poorly contrived, jungle dialect used no where else in the world.)

  9. #9
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggersback
    I have been looking at ways to copy text from screenshots that I would like to translate from Thai to English with no luck.

  10. #10
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,778
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggersback View Post
    Cheers guys , I think I should just go learn to read thai , better than putting my finger thru the phone screen trying to copy text hey ..
    Post the screenshot here for other boardies to help translate for you.

  11. #11
    Member
    shaggersback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    30-03-2019 @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggersback View Post
    Cheers guys , I think I should just go learn to read thai , better than putting my finger thru the phone screen trying to copy text hey ..
    Post the screenshot here for other boardies to help translate for you.

    I would then need to post it on photofucit first , or start a new thread on how to post pics off a windows ph ... besides ,
    I wouldnt give butterfly the ammo ...

  12. #12
    Member
    shaggersback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    30-03-2019 @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    922
    คุณเพียงแค่ให้ฉันผีเสื้อทุกวัน ...

    for starters...fucking photobucket.

  13. #13
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,778
    คุณเพียงแค่ให้ฉันผีเสื้อทุกวัน ...

    khun piang kae hai chan pee-seua tuk wan...


    Something like: You are only for/to me a butterfly every day
    signature

  14. #14
    Member
    shaggersback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    30-03-2019 @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    922
    Your joking ... Now i really need to post the pic ..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •