Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Battlefield 3

  1. #1
    Member
    tuferguson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    24-02-2019 @ 08:06 PM
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    417

    Battlefield 3

    Got a second hand copy of this last week and started playing the offline game. I tried to go online this week and the fecking online code doesnt work. Turns out this is one of these games where the code only works once - fuck you very much EA!

    Anyone know where i can get a cheap ie free code. Dont see why i should pay for the game and then have to pay again to get online. the only sites i have seen so far are scam sites that would probably charge me or or download some virus into my pc.

    cheers
    You dont pay them to stay for the night, you pay them to leave in the morning

  2. #2
    I am in Jail
    Camel Toe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    18-02-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    3,718
    Torrent at a score of different sites.

  3. #3
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Elephant Island
    Posts
    5,694
    It is near impossible to get a code from them.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,885
    Hate say it but you are screwed. You will have to rebuy it. Trust me its worth it. It is fcuking amazing online.

  5. #5
    Sprayed On Member
    The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Not in the willage
    Posts
    11,683
    You have to buy the code. It's only about 400bt I think. It's well worth it and will save you a few weeks of fucking around and getting a headache.

    You're going to want to buy extra maps as well to keep up with the main action.

  6. #6
    Member
    tuferguson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    24-02-2019 @ 08:06 PM
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    You have to buy the code. It's only about 400bt I think. It's well worth it and will save you a few weeks of fucking around and getting a headache.

    You're going to want to buy extra maps as well to keep up with the main action.
    bastard. they are going to do this more and more unfortunately and will help kill off the second hand market

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    alwarner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    21-09-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Location
    Location: Location.
    Posts
    5,126
    ps3 or xbox?

    I keep forgetting to play it online.

    thefreshprince has put down the gauntlet but I'm yet to accept!

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    alwarner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    21-09-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Location
    Location: Location.
    Posts
    5,126
    Quote Originally Posted by tuferguson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    You have to buy the code. It's only about 400bt I think. It's well worth it and will save you a few weeks of fucking around and getting a headache.

    You're going to want to buy extra maps as well to keep up with the main action.
    bastard. they are going to do this more and more unfortunately and will help kill off the second hand market
    supposedly the next gen consoles will lock out all second hand games from online.

  9. #9
    Member
    tuferguson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    24-02-2019 @ 08:06 PM
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by alwarner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tuferguson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    You have to buy the code. It's only about 400bt I think. It's well worth it and will save you a few weeks of fucking around and getting a headache.

    You're going to want to buy extra maps as well to keep up with the main action.
    bastard. they are going to do this more and more unfortunately and will help kill off the second hand market
    supposedly the next gen consoles will lock out all second hand games from online.
    and if the rumours are true sony will lock out ps3 games. fucks.

    almost as bad as the record lables wanting us to buy the 78 then the 33, the cassette, the cd, the mini disc, the dat, the mp3 and still refuse us to copy it at home and own the feckin download!

    they deserve to be hacked after treating us this way. decent product for a decent price and most folk wont pirate. act like dicks and they drive folk to it.

  10. #10
    Member
    tuferguson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    24-02-2019 @ 08:06 PM
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by alwarner View Post
    ps3 or xbox?

    I keep forgetting to play it online.

    thefreshprince has put down the gauntlet but I'm yet to accept!
    ps3 mate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •