Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    20-10-2015 @ 03:11 PM
    Location
    Rayong
    Posts
    17

    Tesco bars Banchang

    Hi , was wondering what happened to the bars down the side of Tescos ? Are there any left ? used to have some good nights there.

    Also can you get good icecream in Banchang ? miss the taste of ol' Italian vanilla.......sad I know! Somebody mention place called "Chill Chill" I think but have no idea where it is

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    BobR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    25-05-2019 @ 12:56 PM
    Posts
    7,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio1 View Post
    Hi , was wondering what happened to the bars down the side of Tescos ? Are there any left ? used to have some good nights there.

    Also can you get good icecream in Banchang ? miss the taste of ol' Italian vanilla.......sad I know! Somebody mention place called "Chill Chill" I think but have no idea where it is

    The bars in BanChang are onTessaban 25 about 1/2 a kilometer from Tesco on the opposite side of Sukhumvit.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    10,399
    The bars in the Tesco's car park are still there, mainly used by local Thais. Nothing to recommend them though, tbh.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by BobR
    The bars in BanChang are onTessaban 25 about 1/2 a kilometer from Tesco on the opposite side of Sukhumvit.
    And you can get a blow job from 300bt

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,776
    ^You aint been there for a few years have you, or is it something you read on the internet?

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,166
    Ain't been there for a few years.

    I paid 300bt for a bj. I couldn't beleive the price i was told - but it was indeed true.

    Not only that. The girl took of all her clothes first - and enjoyed it.

    Locals were a bunch of cunts though - proper patch pissing.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,776
    ^You wont find any 300baht deals there nowadays, maybe you should keep up with my threads which mentioned this a long long time ago, or maybe just keep posting old rubbish that isn't true anymore but you read it on the internet, oh well,

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,166
    Yeah, OK Fella - whatever you say.

    Does Terry's Camel Bar still make a mean fry-up and provide birds in bikins that massage everybody?

  9. #9
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Posts
    28,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Shagnastier
    Does Terry's Camel Bar still make a mean fry-up and provide birds in bikins that massage everybody?
    I've had the fry up there recently and it was good but never saw any birds in bikinis mate.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Kurgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:29 PM
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    8,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Shagnastier
    The girl took of all her clothes first - and enjoyed it.
    hmmm, I bet she did.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy
    I've had the fry up there recently and it was good but never saw any birds in bikinis mate.
    reminds me of the saying "When I were a Lad.."


    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgen
    hmmm, I bet she did.
    Don't hate the Players, hate The Game

  12. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    20-10-2015 @ 03:11 PM
    Location
    Rayong
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio1 View Post
    Hi , was wondering what happened to the bars down the side of Tescos ? Are there any left ? used to have some good nights there.

    Also can you get good icecream in Banchang ? miss the taste of ol' Italian vanilla.......sad I know! Somebody mention place called "Chill Chill" I think but have no idea where it is

    The bars in BanChang are onTessaban 25 about 1/2 a kilometer from Tesco on the opposite side of Sukhumvit.
    Thanks to Kmart who actually answered one of the questions I asked ........ I asked about the bars by Tescos . Everyone know the bars in the strip . And how did we get from two simple questions to 300bht BJs and fry ups ???

  13. #13
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Elephant Island
    Posts
    5,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio1
    nd how did we get from two simple questions to 300bht BJs and fry ups ???
    Don't be surprised, every thread ends up like that.

  14. #14
    I am in Jail
    Mr Earl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    19-03-2019 @ 07:37 AM
    Location
    In the Jungle of Love
    Posts
    14,778
    whats a fry up?

    BanChang is where all the cute girls went after being run out by the Pattaya faggots.

    I'm on a first name basis with several of them fine ladies.

    They still like a good hard cock.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    10,399
    Most of the old Banchang bars were forced to relocate up the famous Strip quite a long time ago now. Basically, so the lazy BiB could do all their "collections" in one easy run.
    Some bar owners have since re-located out of the Strip and moved to more out-of-the-way places. (If your car is parked on the Strip, you are instantly assumed to be getting a BJ or a S/T, even though you might just be out having a meal with the missus in a few of the pubs that provide decent food..).

    The last time I was in a bar outside the Tesco's was some Thai-run karaoke joint, that had a few local kids in. Nice girls, but best to keep your hands to yourself in the these places, and speak enough Thai to talk yourself out of a fight. There used to be some good bars here a while ago; "Jim's Place" (run by the late Don McAllister), and "Cat's Bar" spring to mind. Gone now.

  16. #16
    Member cockneyboy187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Online
    19-01-2019 @ 11:10 AM
    Location
    kilosip
    Posts
    145
    the road at the side of Tesco has a few bars/food houses, a few westerners have set up there, tommy's bar etc. never tried any.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •