Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    08-09-2011 @ 05:56 PM
    Posts
    68

    can anyone offer a little hotel advise?

    Hi,
    I will be spending 1 night in Pattaya and have been looking at hotels.
    I have looked at Baioke and Beverly Plaza.
    Are these any good?
    Near walking street?
    clean?
    etc.
    Any help would be greatfully recieved.

    Thanks

    Dave

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    The only place I'd recommend in the area is this one, but it's in Jomtien, not Pattaya.

    The Regal Jomtien | Boutique Guest House

  3. #3
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2018 @ 04:17 AM
    Posts
    993
    Sabai Inn, Soi 2. Not too near Walking St but easy enough to get to & you can take in the sights as you go out & home each night. Proper carpet in your room, clean, massive beds, secure & bang opposite a great proper Thai live music music called Kum Pum (I think) that's well worth checking out. Make sure you get a room with a proper outside window. About 1000bt.

    Sabai Inn Pattaya - Pattaya hotels Thailand
    Last edited by shehiredahitman; 30-01-2007 at 04:02 PM.

  4. #4
    Not an expat
    Fabian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    04-09-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Location
    Hamburg, cold dark Germany
    Posts
    5,381
    Dusit Resort.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by shehiredahitman View Post
    Sabai Inn, Soi 2. Not too near Walking St but easy enough to get to & you can take in the sights as you go out & home each night. Proper carpet in your room, clean, massive beds, secure & bang opposite a great proper Thai live music music called Kum Pum (I think) that's well worth checking out. Make sure you get a room with a proper outside window. About 1000bt.

    Sabai Inn Pattaya - Pattaya hotels Thailand
    I've stayed there a few times - very good it is too. Better than the Dusit, especially as it is a quarter of the price.

  6. #6
    Member Cenovis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    20-07-2017 @ 12:44 AM
    Location
    Jomtien, just behind the Deck Chairs
    Posts
    307
    If you don't need a Pool, try Secret Hotel. It's on a Side Soi of Walking Street, has a nice Bar with Coyotee's and good Food downstairs und you are in the middle of the Action. It's new, so it should be clean. I never stayed there, but I visit from time to time the Bar. They have Beer Lao too.

    w w w.secretspattaya.com/

  7. #7
    RIP
    klongmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nonthaburi
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    The only place I'd recommend in the area is this one, but it's in Jomtien, not Pattaya. The Regal Jomtien | Boutique Guest House
    nice website jase...but wtf can't you webmasters spell or at least use spellcheck....accommodation...

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    08-09-2011 @ 05:56 PM
    Posts
    68
    Thanks everyone. I have booked into the Baioke as its cheap but seems fairly respectable.
    and is near walking street and Pattaya Park tower.
    #

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by klongmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    The only place I'd recommend in the area is this one, but it's in Jomtien, not Pattaya. The Regal Jomtien | Boutique Guest House
    nice website jase...but wtf can't you webmasters spell or at least use spellcheck....accommodation...
    Errr.. US spelling.

  10. #10
    RIP
    klongmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nonthaburi
    Posts
    4,382
    nice reposte marmers...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •