Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Thai Beer Girls

  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    SEA Traveler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    01-11-2014 @ 09:25 AM
    Location
    Villa Sariano, Phala Beach, Ban Chang, Rayong, Thailand
    Posts
    3,790

    Thai Beer Girls

    Singha! Chang! Heineken! Tiger! There are lovely "Thai Beer Girls" and many of the Thai eating/drinking establishments for each of these and other beers sold in Thailand. Often wearing a dress in the colors of the beer company that they are sponsoring and always short enough to accentuate their long slender legs, they are always ready to fill your glass with the cold golden colored liquid.

    So, anyone have any pictures of the lovely "Thai Beer Girls”?









    "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff....and it is all small stuff"

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,837
    The John Smith's bird in Soi 8 Bar is a stunner. No pics I'm afraid.

  3. #3
    bkkmadness
    Guest
    'Thai Beer Girls'

    3 words that go together pretty well IMO.

    what's going on with this wacky font?

  4. #4
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,904

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Posts
    25,059

    What about this one at sum lum night market.

    This dark German ale is the dogs bolliks and the lads are well pissed up at the end of the night. The beer girls are horn crackers as well .

  6. #6
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    5,905
    Not exactly beer girls...but close enough!


  7. #7
    Not an expat Fabian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    04-09-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Location
    Hamburg, cold dark Germany
    Posts
    5,381
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57 View Post
    This dark German ale is the dogs bolliks and the lads are well pissed up at the end of the night. The beer girls are horn crackers as well .
    Wheat beer, yuck.

  8. #8
    Knows fok all
    daveboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    5,219

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    SEA Traveler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    01-11-2014 @ 09:25 AM
    Location
    Villa Sariano, Phala Beach, Ban Chang, Rayong, Thailand
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by daveboy View Post
    Oh yes, Tiger is one of my favorites....

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    23-03-2014 @ 10:55 AM
    Location
    Anfield
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog View Post
    The John Smith's bird in Soi 8 Bar is a stunner. No pics I'm afraid.
    Hope she is still there on 5th April. Normally drink lager but I'm sure I can suffer bitter for one night!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    23-03-2014 @ 10:55 AM
    Location
    Anfield
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by SEA Traveler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daveboy View Post
    Oh yes, Tiger is one of my favorites....
    Me too....although I also like the white Singha (with the gold lion)... sorry no pics as yet.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,022
    Quote Originally Posted by SEA Traveler View Post
    Singha! Chang! Heineken! Tiger! There are lovely "Thai Beer Girls" and many of the Thai eating/drinking establishments for each of these and other beers sold in Thailand. Often wearing a dress in the colors of the beer company that they are sponsoring and always short enough to accentuate their long slender legs, they are always ready to fill your glass with the cold golden colored liquid.

    So, anyone have any pictures of the lovely "Thai Beer Girls”?








    you've obviously been drinkin, cos all those pics are blurry!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •