Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,782

    Pattaya Beach - Russians put on live sex show

    Sex on the Beach not Cocktail in Russian


    Again!! A drunk Russian couple were observed swimming naked in Pattaya before putting on a lunch-time sex show for a lot of tourists who had gathered around them. On being taken to the police station they claimed that they did not know they were breaking any laws.

    Pattaya, 2nd March 2011 [PDN] At 2 pm, someone called the Police Station of Muang Pattaya, Chonburi, complaining that a foreign couple were swimming naked and indulging in sex in the sea along the Pattaya Beach; opposite Soi 8, only about 100 metres from the Police Station.

    After the call, the police came to check immediately.

    When they reached the scene, they found a Russian couple; a naked male and a female in a short skirt.

    They were hugging, kissing, and blatantly having sex without embarrassment before a crowd of people, both Thai and foreigners, who provided a fascinated audience.

    The crowd watching from the beach were making a lot of noise with some people abusing the exhibitionists and remonstrating with them to cease.

    But the foreign couples ignored them.



    The police ordered them to desist and to emerge from the water and get dressed.

    Athough their carnal inclinations were clearly unsatisfied, they emerged from their wet passion pit, obviously drunk.

    When the man came out of the sea,he exhibited his naked body and produced an uninhibited dance show for the people who were gathered around .

    When both had returned to the beach, both Thai and foreign people berated them for their offensive, obscene behaviour and for their contempt for the law.

    So, police took them to Pattaya police station for further questioning.



    The male arrested is Mr. Andret Detrov; a 31-year-old Russian national.

    He said that he and his wife have come to Pattaya for their holiday and got drunk.

    They liked swimming so they jumped into the sea, naked.

    Their desires took a more lustful bent so they started making love.

    He said they were unaware that this action was against the law until they were arrested by the police.

    Through an interpreter, the police explained the laws in Thailand and informed them that it is unlawful to have sexual intercourse in front of people in public places.

    They were charged with public drunkenness and disorderly behaviour and fined 1,000 baht each.

    They were also admonished not to repeat this behaviour in future and released.


  2. #2
    Member Poo and Pee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    19-04-2011 @ 07:41 AM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    702
    this happens so often i am beginning to think that a travel agent in russia is promoting exhibitionest sex tours in pattaya..

  3. #3
    Member Dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    517
    pretty dark out for 2pm

    more honest Thai journalism (bet he shot his load)

  4. #4
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Posts
    45,806
    Come one, where are the money shots?

    Hey look at pic 2, he bought her flowers. The age of romance is not dead.


  5. #5
    Sprayed On Member
    The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Not in the willage
    Posts
    11,684
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    both Thai and foreign people berated them for their offensive, obscene behaviour and for their contempt for the law.
    Maybe these fine upstanding Thai and foreign god fearers could ply their time down walking street at night and do a bit of berating!

    I wonder what their berates were?

    "ooooo thats discusting! I could hardly look!"

  6. #6
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Posts
    45,806
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    both Thai and foreign people berated them for their offensive, obscene behaviour and for their contempt for the law.
    Maybe these fine upstanding Thai and foreign god fearers could ply their time down walking street at night and do a bit of berating!

    I wonder what their berates were?

    "ooooo thats discusting! I could hardly look!"

    And: "How do you record video on this phone?"

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Is that jizzybloke in one of his rare heterosexual experiments ?

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,782
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    The crowd watching from the beach were making a lot of noise with some people abusing the exhibitionists and remonstrating with them to cease.
    Remonstrating with them to cease? Probably more shouts of "Stick it up her arse" I would imagine in Pattaya.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    the dogcatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    24-12-2015 @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    My body is not a temple, It's the hell where I reside.
    Posts
    5,708
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    The crowd watching from the beach were making a lot of noise with some people abusing the exhibitionists and remonstrating with them to cease.
    Remonstrating with them to cease? Probably more shouts of "Stick it up her arse" I would imagine in Pattaya.

    Hmmmm....
    A trip to Highbury.
    Nice.

  10. #10
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Location
    Thermae
    Posts
    18,644
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    After the call, the police came to check immediately.
    now you know how to get the police to respond to a breakin - just tell them a fcuking russian couple is doing it

  11. #11
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Posts
    45,806
    Quote Originally Posted by the dogcatcher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    The crowd watching from the beach were making a lot of noise with some people abusing the exhibitionists and remonstrating with them to cease.
    Remonstrating with them to cease? Probably more shouts of "Stick it up her arse" I would imagine in Pattaya.

    Hmmmm....
    A trip to Highbury.
    Nice.
    Actually Highbury is now a large luxury apartment development.

    But I do have a T-shirt that says "Girls love it when I take them up The Arse"....


  12. #12
    My kind of town
    chitown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,523
    It must be a badge of honor for Russians to go on vacation and shag in public. What is this - the 10th thread about Russians having sex on the beach in the past 3 years?

  13. #13
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:22 PM
    Posts
    26,390
    If the Russian bird didn't have a vaginal infection before she went in the water I bet you does now.

    It amazes me how some people can go swimming let alone shagging in raw sewerage.

  14. #14
    Look!!..... a train!!
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,911
    So crass and cheap.

    Makes bargirls look respectable.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick
    pretty dark out for 2pm
    They were probably at it all night and the police turned up the next afternoon

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •