Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 101
  1. #26
    Member HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Siam
    Posts
    721
    Welcome back, TheGent.

    Missed ya.

  2. #27
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    These ''wog'' refugees stretched the system to breaking point and now the excellent services councils provided for their tenants are no longer.

    The system is getting stretched further by the day...
    If you think it's the wogs that are ruining your country then why not get rid of them, or at least, one might imagine from educated people, stop more from entering? That's what I would do if guests started rearranging my furniture or demand that I change my wallpaper because they don't like it. Anyway could be helpful if we knew which wogs you mean, is it the West Indian and or African blacks, Arabs, Pakis, chinks, Jews, Irish, Latinos, maybe the non-white gays or chavs, which is it that's ruining your country, or do you think they're each as bad as another and conspiring to destroy you?

    Of course, might make a difference in a democracy if you're with the majority, but if with the minority then either find a way to change the rules you don't like or accept and get used to your country being ruined by uncouth darkies.



  3. #28
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,786
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    I had you down as a left wing nutter, but it seems you are a wannabe right wing murderer; please make up your mind.
    I am a universal hater of all religion. I have no sympathy for those that die feebly clinging to it. Science and logic needs to lead the way to the future of humanity. Do you disagree?

  4. #29
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,481
    You pretentious twat,
    talking of pretentious twats, how was your trip to blighty? still there?

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:39 AM
    Posts
    11,310
    Thank you Jeff.

    I'm back now Tax. Very pleasant trip and much invigorated.

  6. #31
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    I am a universal hater of all religion. I have no sympathy for those that die feebly clinging to it. Science and logic needs to lead the way to the future of humanity. Do you disagree?
    Intellectualise away, snubby, but hating religion has nothing to do with you wanting to murder children.

    I don't know you well enough to call you a hypocrite, but to be fair you have confirmed that you are ready and willing to shoot a child even though it's probably illegal to do that where you come from; and just to be clear, next time someone mows down innocents like at the Mandalay, will you be joining the liberal anthem for gun control?

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,481
    the americans were more than justified in "taking out" that awful woman, it is of course unfortunate that a young person was caught up in the strike, even if he was a brainwashed executioner mature beyond his years, but you cant make an omelette and all that. i doubt if many tears will be shed for either of them.

  8. #33
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:39 AM
    Posts
    11,310
    He was a 12 year old boy, Tax. The yanks killed him through an extra-judicial process without lawful authority and in breach of the Geneva Convention. It was a fucking crime of premeditated murder but in these immoral times without any moral compass the wretched British government has said nothing - presumably because it has its gob full of American cock.

  9. #34
    Railway enthusiast
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,527
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    If you think it's the wogs that are ruining your country then why not get rid of them, or at least, one might imagine from educated people, stop more from entering?
    I disagree with a few Thai habits, so I should leave Thailand, right?

  10. #35
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    the americans were more than justified in "taking out" that awful woman, it is of course unfortunate that a young person was caught up in the strike, even if he was a brainwashed executioner mature beyond his years, but you cant make an omelette and all that. i doubt if many tears will be shed for either of them.
    If for a moment we entertain the notion of a country that opposes the death penalty killing its own citizens abroad, it's difficult to reconcile that with the stunning logic of welcoming those same citizens back into the country and showering them with rights and benefits.

    Had this woman somehow managed to return to Britland, and even fessed up to everything she has done, she would get no more than jail time subject to every human right in the book. How then can it be justified to kill her abroad?

    And that's before addressing the murder of her child!

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    the americans were more than justified in "taking out" that awful woman, it is of course unfortunate that a young person was caught up in the strike, even if he was a brainwashed executioner mature beyond his years, but you cant make an omelette and all that. i doubt if many tears will be shed for either of them.
    No need to argue the point, but I would guess many tears will be shed; for her by those sharing her faith and activities, and for the westerners that will pay the price for her death and the murder of her child.

  12. #37
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    He was a 12 year old boy, Tax. The yanks killed him through an extra-judicial process without lawful authority and in breach of the Geneva Convention. It was a fucking crime of premeditated murder but in these immoral times without any moral compass the wretched British government has said nothing - presumably because it has its gob full of American cock.
    Couldn't have put it better or even close. Mind you, regime change is also illegal.
    Looks like the law's is precious only when it suits.

  13. #38
    Thailand Expat
    Slick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,434
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    No need to argue the point, but I would guess many tears will be shed; for her by those sharing her faith and activities, and for the westerners that will pay the price for her death and the murder of her child.
    walla snackbar

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,481
    she had declared her intentions to kill americans, westerners and behead all christians many times, she was in a war zone, and she was a legitimate target. she knew she was a target, yet purposely kept her killer son close by.

    the yanks had authority to target her, collateral damage is a fact of "life" in a war situation, how can one fight an organisation like daesh with one hand tied behind your back by the geneva convention, you might as well throw down your weapons, give up and go home.

    there really is no more to say.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    I disagree with a few Thai habits, so I should leave Thailand, right?
    You've spun it around, and without even attempting to form an argument.

    You posted about wogs ruining your country, not you as the guest (wog) in someone else's country. If you don't like Thais picking their nose you are free to leave, just as wogs in Britain are free to leave if they are not happy with Brits putting their foot down and defending their identity and culture. You may even be surprised to learn that millions of wogs are as British as you.

    Play up here and you may find the Thais will soon see you off. Play up in Britain and they will accommodate your eccentricities. No science.

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:39 AM
    Posts
    11,310
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    she had declared her intentions to kill americans, westerners and behead all christians many times, she was in a war zone, and she was a legitimate target. she knew she was a target, yet purposely kept her killer son close by.

    the yanks had authority to target her, collateral damage is a fact of "life" in a war situation, how can one fight an organisation like daesh with one hand tied behind your back by the geneva convention, you might as well throw down your weapons, give up and go home.

    there really is no more to say.
    That is no defence to the the act of premeditated murder of a juvenile. You can't weasel out of the moral maze that easily Tax. Anyway, who cares about the killing of a few Americans, the silly sods manage to kill each other every fucking year to the tune of 30,000 without the input of any other fucker on the planet so why get het up over a few Taliban/Isil/Isis.

  17. #42
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:14 PM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,276
    Daesh don't kill children, because they don't exist!

  18. #43
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    15,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    There are rules of war
    No there are not. You are probably thinking of the various Geneva Conventions. They don't apply here.

  19. #44
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    15,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    The yanks killed him through an extra-judicial process without lawful authority and in breach of the Geneva Convention
    What Geneva Convention? There is no such thing.

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,481
    the so called geneva convention offers protection for the wounded and for civilians.

    the bitch and her satanic child were neither wounded, nor civilians. they were combatants.

    therefore fair game for a septic drone.

  21. #46
    Thailand Expat
    redhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Just south of Uranus
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Good start snubby, carry on and you'll be in danger of getting there; as you're prepared to murder them it's a given you think it's absurd to allow them back into the country.
    It is absurd and fuck them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    Eh? There are rules of war, and one of them I'm sure is that you don't kill children.
    That kid was something, but calling him a child given his crimes is a stretch. Sad in a way, but he was not salvageable.

  22. #47
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:14 PM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,276
    What about the thousands of those poor German children that we killed at Dresden.?

  23. #48
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,786
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    will you be joining the liberal anthem for gun control?
    Nope.

  24. #49
    Member
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:23 AM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    956
    I wil not lose any sleep over that evil women. I would not even allow her body to be brought back to pollute the soil of her home country. She bears full responsibility for her sons death. Was her son brainwashed? Maybe. Was he just an evil little Bastard? Possibly. Personally I think there was no alternative to killing this evil boy. I have yet to here any sympathy for the man he brutally murdered or this mans family who will live with this for the rest of their lives. IMO when someone intentionally murders for no reason they are beyond redemption and have chosen their fate.
    It reminded me of the Bulger case where those 2 little evil f@#kers tortured and killed 2 year old James Bulger and left his mutilated body on a railroad track to be cut in half. They received 8 years and were released with a identity changes at about 18 years old, free to live their whole adult lives which was denied their victim. In 2010 one of the perpetrators john venables was re arrested for possession of child pornography. Apparently with another name change all at Taxpayers expense. Millions of pounds have been spent on these 2 little evil Bastards. They are now, still at a relatively young age allowed to go on with their lives. While James Bulgers poor Mother is free to relive this nightmare every day and forever torture herself with the thought of that 30 seconds she had left him unattended. I would not wish that on my worst enemy. I for one would not want to have to explain to James Bulgers mother why they would be allowed to live out their whole lives free of any harrassment as if the crime had never even happened.

  25. #50
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    The clueless ones are those who assume all council tenants are suffering in squalour, breeding pitbulls, eating tesco value meals and smoking dog ends from the ash tray while waiting for their welfare giro to arrive..
    Pat, your 'broad brush' is pretty much a broom when painting other people's picture. If you were not a council house tenant yourself this is without doubt exactly how you would paint all council house tenants.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •