Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Newbie blue eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    05-02-2018 @ 03:03 AM
    Planet Issan

    convert 60day tourist visa into non immigrant long stay

    Howdy everyone,I have a tourist visa that is good for 6 months.It allows me to stay in Thailand for 60 days at a time. I am a US citizen over 50 and would like to convert it to a non immigrant long stay.Can I do this in Thailand?I am also married to a Thai that is also a US citizen.So I could go the marriage visa but I heard that has more run around.

  2. #2
    Veni vidi fugi
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    10-02-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Thailand Visa Information : Non-Immigrant Visa "O-A" (Long Stay) - Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand

    Retirement visa.

    I think officially you need to leave to get it, but with a local lawyer they can often get around this.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    You got money, everything is available.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    You have more than 15 day on your visa so you should be able to change your visa in Thailand.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts