Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. #76
    Thailand Expat
    khmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 04:19 AM
    Location
    Discombobulated
    Posts
    2,435
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    to the disabled on benefits
    if the benefit cuts help to reduce the number of sanctimonious, self entitled, disgustingly obese, grotesque, angry faced foul mouthed white trash, many under 40 years of age, racing around the pavements of britain wreathed in cigarette smoke on their benefit funded mobility carts as they rush to poundland and aldi to stock up on booze, crisps and cigs, then bring it on.

    why on earth give these wheezy fat fucks mobility carts, they should be made to walk and exercise.

    the old people struggling to heat their homes having their fuel allowance cut,
    before complaining about having their fuel allowance stopped these parasites should consider getting rid of their 30 a month virgin media package along with their 400 i-phones.

    a life of fecklessness "living for the minute" with no thought about the future, spending every penny on useless shite and then expecting the state to look after them.

    fuckers.
    You should probably lower the dosage of your Daily Mail consumption, it appears to be further addling your already rapidly degenerating brain.

    What you appear to have missed out on in your propagandized piss-poor tirade is the fact that thousands of legitimately ill and disabled people have been declared "fit for work" by ATOS assessments - including terminally ill cancer patients.

    These type of cuts are ideologically driven rather than driven by any real economic neccessity. Austerity for the poorest and most vulnerable.

    While mugs like you focus on "dole dossers" because the media tell you to, you ignore far more pressing issues such corporations are being allowed to screw the economy to the tune of billions.

    Not that I expect you to care, because you're a typical thick tory selfish wanker.

    If you get a serious illness or have a nasty accident, maybe falling off your high fucking horse, and find that all the social provisions you were happy to see destroyed are no longer there to support you, then you will thoroughly deserve it.

  2. #77
    Thailand Expat
    khmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 04:19 AM
    Location
    Discombobulated
    Posts
    2,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by khmen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    Some of you may have picked up in the British media that the Tory election manifesto contains a pledge that the minimum financial requirement threshold will be raised from its current 18,600 annual income to an as yet unspecified amount.

    The threshold is already the highest in the developed world which together with the extortionate application fees imposed as a result of May's policies in the Home Office make Britain the worst destination for citizens who have the effrontery to marry other than within their own nationality.

    To put this into some perspective, some 42% of all British working males and 52% of women would not qualify currently for sponsorship of their foreign spouse in any settlement visa application to the UK.

    With the promised increase these figures can only rise dramatically together with the angst likely to ensue. At present, it is estimated that up to 15,000 children are reduced to electronic means in order to maintain contact with a mother or father separated by May's policies.

    This draconian measure is quite disgraceful but typical of the evil created by the monstrous, desiccated and barren bitch May.

    Hundreds of British citizens of all ages are discovering for themselves just how nasty and mean-minded these policies truly are, particularly the manner in which they are imposed.

    A few examples of just how fucked up they are:-

    -no account of any property ownership is taken when weighing the application. If the sponsor has an income of less than 18,600 but owns his own home in which they propose to live and therefore will subsist rent-free, then tough shit, you are refused.

    - no account of any potential earnings of one's spouse can be taken in the initial application. She/he is a chef, trained carpenter, qualified carer or arc welder, sorry, fuck you.

    - you have assets of cash savings held in secure bonds but not immediately liquid, then fuck you, you're refused, only cash held in wholly accessible accounts for the past six months count.

    - you have savings of 16,000 which you propose to use to make up for any shortfall in meeting the income requirement. Sorry, fuck you, only savings in excess of 16,000 can be counted because in order that the cvunt May can be satisfied you will not seek benefits you have to have that amount in the bank which excludes you from qualification for most benefits.

    - any employment the sponsor may have in the UK must have been held by them for at least six months prior to any settlement application being lodged. You want your family with you when you return to the UK and start your new job? Sorry, fuck you. Suck up the separation and enjoy it. Hey, why can't you just use Skype like all the other fuckers. You think you are something special?

    In practice, many folk who for whatever reason may wish to return to the UK with their families or other loved ones are going to experience ever greater difficulties in negotiating the minefield May has laid for them. And for what purpose?

    Hitting foreigners is always a vote catcher for the Tory right wing trash pandering to the lower end British. Fuck 'em.

    Anyway, the point of the post is to act as a warning - if you are thinking of sponsoring a partner's settlement, do it now and do not delay.
    I'd have had an elitist, snobbish, sneering, condescending motherfucker such as yourself down as a nailed on Tory.

    Your derogatory prattlings concerned with class, station, and superiority absolutely reek of self-obaessed, "I'm alright Jack" Tory voter - so why on earth you seem so concerned over this particular policy is baffling. Maybe as it affects you personally?

    Typical tory scum - Bollocks to the disabled on benefits who've had their support cut, bollocks to the old people struggling to heat their homes having their fuel allowance cut, bollocks to the kids on free school meals having them stopped - a policy is negatively affecting me so now I give a shit.
    You are a young person and therefore you think like a fucking cartoon character in simplistic slogans, vacuous rhetoric and scarcely understood pseudo jargon. Your intellect is as diminished as the attention span of an adolescent solely communicating in txt-speak limited by their Twitter defined mentality.

    How on earth did you imagine for one nano second that a mental pygmy such as you could possibly understand anything more complex than taking a fucking selfie with your finger up your arse?
    There there thegent, don't be getting yourself all upset because you can't afford to import your Pattaya bar slag back to the UK.

    It's not all bad, you can continue to dwell in that sophisticated, mentally stimulating, classy hub of culture you live in. You know, take in the beautiful scenery, marvel at the architechture, visit the numerous museums and galleries, dine in the world class restaraunts which abound.

    I'd have thought a well-bred, well-educated, moneyed "gent" such as yourself would have no problem being able to;

    a) Comfortably meet and exceed the threshold for bringing a foreign partner back to the UK
    and
    b) Be able to charm a well-educated western woman of class, and not need to marry some uneducated third world gollywog and jump through such bureacratic hoops.

    Apparently not.

  3. #78
    PAG
    PAG is online now
    Thailand Expat
    PAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Location
    Chalong, Phuket
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by khmen View Post

    There there thegent, don't be getting yourself all upset because you can't afford to import your Pattaya bar slag back to the UK.
    Totally unnecessary comment and overrides any actual pertinent response you've made. SA's cornered the market for boorish and insulting posts, don't try to emulate him.

  4. #79
    Thailand Expat
    khmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 04:19 AM
    Location
    Discombobulated
    Posts
    2,435
    [QOUTE]till, the British do excel well in one notable area, they do like to fuck little children and probably fiddle with them more than any other developed country on the planet.[/QUOTE]

    This coming from a fucking Paddy. You must have missed the millions of cases of church based buggery going back centuries in Ireland.

    Oh sorry, you did specify "developed" countries, my bad.

  5. #80
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:07 AM
    Posts
    11,261
    Quote Originally Posted by khmen View Post


    b) Be able to charm a well-educated western woman of class, and not need to marry some uneducated third world gollywog and jump through such bureacratic hoops.
    Indeed, I fucked your mother in a buy-one-get-another deal many years back when she was whoring her anus for a week's hit of speed. You see, playing the back nine was the way to go with her because her gash was so raddled from fucking Nigerian stevedores it was probably bigger than the Dartford Tunnel. Still, it needed to be that big to deliver a cvunt the size of you with your misshapen head and hunchback.

    Ok, na?


  6. #81
    Thailand Expat
    khmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 04:19 AM
    Location
    Discombobulated
    Posts
    2,435
    ^ Well it appears that the standard of woman you go for hasn't changed much - from Nigerian sloppy seconds with a speedfreak to a well worn old Pattaya bar munter. Well done fella, keep it classy.

    I obviously hit a sore spot there didn't I? I can laugh at your above post as it's patently false whereas my previous post is likely quite close to the truth.

    It must be fucking shit being you, I'm half your age and I'd be able to meet the criteria for bringing in some cheap foreign guttersnipe should I so wish. But, living in the developed world and being able to form meaningful relationships with independent, educated social equals I don't really need to.
    Last edited by khmen; 21-05-2017 at 06:53 PM.

  7. #82
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:07 AM
    Posts
    11,261
    Err, my wingman has residence in the UK already and we have sufficient funds to do pretty much as we please.
    I am a baby boomer you idiot, nice pension, property, money in the bank and no debt.

    You will have to wait another 40 years or your parents death before you can get near to what I have and even then, if they are bouncing off the walls, their property will be forfeit to the Crown and you'll have sweet FA.

    And you won't be getting a pension until you are 70.

    Let's face it, you're fucked.

    har, har.

  8. #83
    Hiso member
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,444
    Yet you choose to live in the cesspit of Pattaya, do you actually believe what you write as you're fooling no one else. Seems khmen is yet another person who has you sussed and can see through your never ending shite. You claim not to be a Brit although we both know that's yet another of your many lies, but I'll play along so explain how a non Brit can get his wingman British residency?
    Independence day - June 23 for Brits.

  9. #84
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:29 PM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,090
    I am glad some of you have him sussed, because he confuses Me, I can't get My head around his posts of how much he hates White English folk and that terrible place he hated so much on his last visit.
    Then here he's angry on this OP about a subject that he claims doesn't affect him.

  10. #85
    Thailand Expat
    Digby Fantona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi
    I am glad some of you have him sussed, because he confuses Me, I can't get My head around his posts of how much he hates White English folk and that terrible place he hated so much on his last visit.
    You are very slow on the uptake. SeekingAsylum is a black man, black as the Ace of Spades, and that is why he doesn't like people like us. Thais are very prejudiced and I imagine he has a very rough time in Bangkok. It all makes for an unhappy person who rants and raves all the time.

    A little Paul Robeson is attached for his delight.


  11. #86
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:07 AM
    Posts
    11,261
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi View Post
    I am glad some of you have him sussed, because he confuses Me, I can't get My head around his posts of how much he hates White English folk and that terrible place he hated so much on his last visit.
    Then here he's angry on this OP about a subject that he claims doesn't affect him.
    If you think for even the briefest of moments that a poorly educated, immature, callow youth scarcely untied from his mother's apron and a misogynistic, violent, lumpen, rather stupid, lout have me "sussed" then you are truly even more dense than I originally thought.

    Honestly, you really are wasting your time as indeed am I discussing this with you.

    Posting on TD is a bit like picking one's anus while lying in bed; oddly addictive but utterly pointless and generally quite unsavoury.

    You and your chums, Khmen and Bumbumboy, are the equivalent of the faecal bolus one might extrude from the practice....

  12. #87
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,816
    Good. I'd up the threshold to 30k and have a clause stating that any divorce means she and any other dependents go back unless they can support themselves.
    Last edited by ShrewedPunter; 22-05-2017 at 05:07 PM.

  13. #88
    PAG
    PAG is online now
    Thailand Expat
    PAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Location
    Chalong, Phuket
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrewedPunter View Post
    Good. I'd up the threshold to 30k and have a claus stating that any divorce means she and any other dependents go back unless they can support themselves.
    Santa's going into politics?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •