Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 620

Thread: AJ forum closed

  1. #26
    Thailand Expat
    crackerjack101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:49 PM
    Posts
    4,013
    Quote Originally Posted by can123
    I was a valued member there for many years although I am sure that I never posted anything there.


  2. #27
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,041
    Quote Originally Posted by CSFFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme
    The ever-lasting references are deep.
    Who would want to contribute to a forum where Momo is a mod?
    That position was taken from her a few months ago.

    Can't imagine why...

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat Jofrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    17-11-2017 @ 08:32 PM
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,086
    Momo loves jeff.

  4. #29
    Thailand Expat
    can123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    17-11-2017 @ 02:10 AM
    Posts
    5,042



    Is this her ? If not I must have made a mistake and it's one of the mods on SurinFrang. Very philosophical they are, over there.

  5. #30
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:53 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    5,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofrey
    Momo loves jeff.
    Jeff loves Momo AND Obsidian...he goes both ways...

  6. #31
    Thailand Expat klong toey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    15-11-2017 @ 05:18 AM
    Posts
    5,616
    What about the guarantee on me DVD will it be honoured if the bloody thing goes wrong?

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat
    Cold Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Alliance HQ
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by CSFFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme
    The ever-lasting references are deep.
    Who would want to contribute to a forum where Momo is a mod?
    Mono was a mod? Sad.

    Can u believe johnny Danger was a Mod? for a very short time.

  8. #33
    Philippine Expat
    Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    16,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza View Post
    Davis, an old lonely man with nothing to do, waiting to die.

    I ain't gay by the way.

    You're a pussy. An online baby.
    Sorry to hear you are only the second most hated poster in TD history. I'll try harder. Trust me, you'll get there.

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:53 PM
    Location
    There
    Posts
    30,344
    I was never active on Ajarn, only trawled thru' a few times. The Forum seemed to mainly consist of a few self important wannabe teachers bickering among themselves.

    But if nothing else, as a 'jobs board' for Tefl'ers it had it's uses. Sad news really- at least for Tefl'ers & wannabes.
    probes Aliens

  10. #35
    Harbinger of Doom

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,627
    About a decade ago, it wasn't too bad but when I last looked at it 2 or 3 years ago, it had obviously totally lost direction and descended into pointless bitchy bullshit. Perhaps that's just the natural lifecycle of forums.

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,695
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    I was never active on Ajarn, only trawled thru' a few times. The Forum seemed to mainly consist of a few self important wannabe teachers bickering among themselves.
    In fairness just about any forum when 'trawled through a few times' will seem to mainly consist of the self important bickering among themselves.

    I give you...exhibit 'A'...

  12. #37
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:53 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    5,909
    I'm hoping that Australian that was Louie's little bitch boy drops by for an explanation...

    Umfucktu I think was his nick...

  13. #38
    Thailand Expat
    Cold Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Alliance HQ
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis Knowlton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza View Post
    Davis, an old lonely man with nothing to do, waiting to die.

    I ain't gay by the way.

    You're a pussy. An online baby.
    Sorry to hear you are only the second most hated poster in TD history. I'll try harder. Trust me, you'll get there.
    Davis,

    You follow me around, but you act like a child. How old are you? 70?

    You're an old cranky loser.

    I'm happy in life.

    Move on with your life. Your stuck in a shithole. Deal with it.


  14. #39
    Thailand Expat
    Cold Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Alliance HQ
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Passing Through View Post
    About a decade ago, it wasn't too bad but when I last looked at it 2 or 3 years ago, it had obviously totally lost direction and descended into pointless bitchy bullshit. Perhaps that's just the natural lifecycle of forums.
    Forums in general have declined big time, for many reasons.

    Life is dynamic.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat
    jimbobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    29-07-2017 @ 04:31 AM
    Location
    Phon Thong (Roi et)
    Posts
    1,938
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    I was never active on Ajarn, only trawled thru' a few times. The Forum seemed to mainly consist of a few self important wannabe teachers bickering among themselves.

    But if nothing else, as a 'jobs board' for Tefl'ers it had it's uses. Sad news really- at least for Tefl'ers & wannabes.
    The Forum seemed to mainly consist of a few self important wannabe tossers bickering among themselves.
    Sounds alot like TD

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,041
    Most importantly, where will the likes of Cy and AO go to regularly for comfort?


  17. #42
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:53 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    5,909
    Has anyone checked to see if the domain name is up for sale?

  18. #43
    Thailand Expat
    crackerjack101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:49 PM
    Posts
    4,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza
    Forums in general have declined big time, for many reasons.

    Hmmm. Do you reckon you might have helped in that?

    Just asking like.


  19. #44
    Thailand Expat
    Cold Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Alliance HQ
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza
    Forums in general have declined big time, for many reasons.

    Hmmm. Do you reckon you might have helped in that?

    Just asking like.

    Nope.

    I'm a member on at least a 12 forums. They are all slow and some near death.

    People moving on, and social media, and forums are less of a novelty these days.

    I was a moderator on a bodybuilding forum (hard to believe I know) and it's basically dead).

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,041
    Quote Originally Posted by CSFFan View Post
    Has anyone checked to see if the domain name is up for sale?
    Go for it, Top!!
    You couldn't do any worse.

    ....would already have the usual built-in 5-6 regular trolls.

  21. #46
    Thailand Expat
    crackerjack101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:49 PM
    Posts
    4,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza
    I'm a member on at least a 12 forums. They are all slow and some near death.
    I rest my case.

  22. #47
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:53 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    5,909
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme
    Go for it, Top!!
    You couldn't do any worse.

    ....would already have the usual built-in 5-6 regular trolls.
    My days are over for forum fuckwittery...

  23. #48
    Thailand Expat
    Cold Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Alliance HQ
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza
    I'm a member on at least a 12 forums. They are all slow and some near death.
    I rest my case.
    Nice try.

    You're an old hand from AJ or TD with a new nik.

    With most of those forums I mentioned I did not even post - I only read.

    Are you a high school educated loser in Asia? English teacher loser? Or a guy stuck in the West in some dead-end job dreaming to go to shithole Thailand?

  24. #49
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:53 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    5,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza
    Are you a high school educated loser in Asia? English teacher loser? Or a guy stuck in the West in some dead-end job dreaming to go to shithole Thailand?
    [at] [at]
    Are you a teen aged douche trying to get a rise?

  25. #50
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Posts
    35,130
    The end is near...

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •