Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 309
  1. #251
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    355
    So from the old ajarn forum, known posters with fake degrees are:

    Aging Cum
    Nickyboy
    Johnny Danger
    DJ Pat
    Bangkok Phil
    8Ball

    Feel free to add to the list.

  2. #252
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Location
    across the street
    Posts
    2,996
    ^fo nancy

  3. #253
    เกี่ยวข้อง HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ตะพานหิน
    Posts
    4,231
    Johnny Danger [and his numerous nics]
    What a hoot he was...


    Extremely entertaining.

  4. #254
    Thailand Expat
    TuskegeeBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    ...bless you, sir!

  5. #255
    Thailand Expat
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Posts
    4,015
    I didn't sneeze...

  6. #256
    เกี่ยวข้อง HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ตะพานหิน
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by TuskegeeBen View Post
    ...bless you, sir!

    Are you a Christian of African decent, Ben...??


  7. #257
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    355
    What was the name of the guy who claimed to have a PHD but only had a fake BA? He ended up sleeping on the streets due to serious alco problems......and borrowed money from several posters.

  8. #258
    เกี่ยวข้อง HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ตะพานหิน
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    What was the name of the guy who claimed to have a PHD but only had a fake BA? He ended up sleeping on the streets due to serious alco problems......and borrowed money from several posters.

    Did this individual once run a second tiered semi-popular Thai expats forum?

  9. #259
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by HuangLao View Post
    Did this individual once run a second tiered semi-popular Thai expats forum?
    Don't think so.....I believe he was an American......name was possibly Duncan something or other.

  10. #260
    Thailand Expat
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Posts
    4,015
    Tall, lanky, Miami Eso helped him out.

    no way you could actually "know" any of these guys had fake degrees....

  11. #261
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:46 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    26,668
    Whatever happened to accidental ajarn. He was a laugh.

  12. #262
    Thailand Expat
    happynz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 AM
    Location
    on the corner of dusty and dustier
    Posts
    6,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    What was the name of the guy who claimed to have a PHD but only had a fake BA? He ended up sleeping on the streets due to serious alco problems......and borrowed money from several posters.
    Don't know a thing about any personal afflictions the bloke has/had, but the person you're thinking of had the username of "duncecap".

  13. #263
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    12,462
    Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    no way you could actually "know" any of these guys had fake degrees....
    Correct.

    They are just educated guesses.

    EDIT: Pretty sure jd made no secret of not having a degree.

  14. #264
    Thailand Expat
    TuskegeeBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,062
    Anyway...duh....posts 258-63!...... Thus, returning to the topic thread point.

    ...Assuming the average Farang Dam is not totally stupid, especially considering the fact, the average Soi Thai

    will readily "snitch" (to the police), on any black, who even spits on the street, ...then teaching without a work permit,...

    would not be the prudent thing to do,...for keeping one's welcomed "guest" status, in the Kingdom.
    Again, blacks are compelled to live in the real-world of Thailand,....regardless of their economic status.
    Last edited by TuskegeeBen; 11-08-2018 at 02:12 PM.

  15. #265
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    12,462
    Teaching without a work permit is not a 'prudent' thing to do in any circumstances, TB.

    I suppose it depends largely on your options, and these are relatively poor for many Africans in Thailand.

    Your assertion that there are no Africans teaching without work permits just illustrates how pathetically little you know about many topics on which you regularly expound.

    You plainly have conclusions and then convince yourself of 'evidence' that supports your conclusions. In other words, your world seems to be completely arse about tit.

  16. #266
    Thailand Expat
    TuskegeeBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Teaching without a work permit is not a 'prudent' thing to do in any circumstances, TB.

    I suppose it depends largely on your options, and these are relatively poor for many Africans in Thailand.

    Your assertion that there are no Africans teaching without work permits just illustrates how pathetically little you know about many topics on which you regularly expound.

    You plainly have conclusions and then convince yourself of 'evidence' that supports your conclusions. In other words, your world seems to be completely arse about tit.
    For heaven sake man,..you're akin to a perched vulture, on the forum. Do your pathetic self a favor. Get a real-life, for a change. Phew!

  17. #267
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 AM
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by TuskegeeBen View Post
    the fact, the average Soi Thai will readily "snitch" (to the police), on any black, who even spits on the street
    Prove it


    Quote Originally Posted by TuskegeeBen View Post
    Again, blacks are compelled to live in the real-world of Thailand,....regardless of their economic status.
    Prove it

  18. #268
    Thailand Expat
    TuskegeeBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Prove it
    Prove it
    To whom?...The insignificant likes of you^................................................. .....................

  19. #269
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    12,462
    Quote Originally Posted by TuskegeeBen View Post
    Get a real-life, for a change.


    From our correspondent in cloud cuckoo land.

  20. #270
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 AM
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by TuskegeeBen View Post
    To whom?...The insignificant likes of you^................................................. .....................
    Well Uncle Ben, your credibility is currently akin to a skid mark on a Thai Toilet Pan.

    Ben ... you are just a b stain. A toilet brush might just fix that.

    Bye bye Ben ... flushed away

  21. #271
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,422
    Quote Originally Posted by TuskegeeBen View Post
    the average Soi Thai

    will readily "snitch" (to the police), on any black, who even spits on the street
    You're showing your gigantic chip on your shoulder again, along with your paranoia.

    Average soi Thai? Like soi dog?

  22. #272
    Thailand Expat
    TuskegeeBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Well Uncle Ben, your credibility is currently akin to a skid mark on a Thai Toilet Pan.

    Ben ... you are just a b stain. A toilet brush might just fix that.

    Bye bye Ben ... flushed away
    A funny thing about people, who are great at handing "out" a lotta shit. They're not very great.... at taking it,...eh?......................................... .......
    ...NEXTINDEED...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TuskegeeBen; 11-08-2018 at 03:45 PM.

  23. #273
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,422
    ^ David does not hand out a "lotta" shit. Far from it, and usually to the contrary, he is the most complimentary poster on this forum.
    Which is why you pick a spat with him, I suspect. An easy target for your weirdness.

  24. #274
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 AM
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by TuskegeeBen View Post
    A funny thing about people, who are great at handing "out" a lotta shit.
    They're not very great.... at taking it,...eh?......................................... .......
    ...NEXTINDEED...

    Uncle Ben
    , presuming you are from the USA, why are you denigrating the country.

    Weird 'eh.

  25. #275
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,422
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD View Post
    Uncle Ben, presuming you are from the USA, why are you denigrating the country.

    Weird 'eh.
    He dislikes white America.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •