Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23252627282930313233
Results 801 to 812 of 812
  1. #801
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,614
    ^ i don't doubt for a second that they personally identify with him, embrace his ideology and sympathize with him because he's in custody.

    TD's resident white nationalists will never publicly admit this, of course....but one just has to look at their virulent, islamophobic, anti-immigrant posts on TD....it's essentially the same as his twisted, racist 'manifesto'.

  2. #802
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nong Khai
    Posts
    12,833
    On July 1 and 2, 2015, Boko Haram militants attacked multiple mosques. Forty-eight men and boys were killed on Jul 1st at a mosque in Kukawa, Nigeria. Ninety-seven others, mostly men, were killed in numerous mosques on the 2nd, with a number of women and young girls killed in their homes.

    It was news for a few days. Now nobody cares, nobody remembers, most people think Bobo Haram is a jazzercize move or a pineapple drink.

    This too shall pass.

  3. #803
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,215
    ^^It is.

    They're from the same cloth, you only need to see the 'it's the Muslims fault for being Muslim' type comments. The only appreciable difference between the TD racists and this racist is that he actually picked-up a gun. He is them.

  4. #804
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Posts
    56,492
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    ^ i don't doubt for a second that they personally identify with him, embrace his ideology and sympathize with him because he's in custody.

    TD's resident white nationalists will never publicly admit this, of course....but one just has to look at their virulent, islamophobic, anti-immigrant posts on TD....it's essentially the same as his twisted, racist 'manifesto'.
    Ah don't worry, they is all pooves. They post youtube videos of angry old white bitches ranting at immigrants and muslims, and say "That's what I'd do", when the reality is they wouldn't dare say these things in public for fear of getting a congratulatory slap in the kisser.


  5. #805
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Posts
    56,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Texpat View Post
    On July 1 and 2, 2015, Boko Haram militants attacked multiple mosques. Forty-eight men and boys were killed on Jul 1st at a mosque in Kukawa, Nigeria. Ninety-seven others, mostly men, were killed in numerous mosques on the 2nd, with a number of women and young girls killed in their homes.

    It was news for a few days. Now nobody cares, nobody remembers, most people think Bobo Haram is a jazzercize move or a pineapple drink.

    This too shall pass.
    You are right, non-Muslims see it as a Muslim problem until it lands on their doorstep. Islamic State have attacked quite a few Shi'a mosques.

  6. #806
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,716
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    You are right, non-Muslims see it as a Muslim problem until it lands on their doorstep.
    But what he's implying is of course that the increased focus on it when a white man is the perpetrator is....RACIST!!!

    All rather ironic of course. Also it's ridiculous because what's really happening is that when it's Africans being killed by Africans then, as you say, it doesn't matter so much to a western audience.

  7. #807
    Thailand Expat
    Little Chuchok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Posts
    9,352
    Bill Maher must be alt-right, because he is definitely islamophobic.

  8. #808
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nong Khai
    Posts
    12,833
    It's 1000x worse because the killer was a different race than the kill-es.

    If the mosque killer was Boko Harem, killing other African blacks, there's no traction. There's no one shrieking RACIST, so the slaughter of 145 goes largely un-noticed.
    Lah dee dah.

  9. #809
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,215
    A racist distinguishing massacres by race.

    Well now there's a first.

  10. #810
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Posts
    56,492
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    But what he's implying is of course that the increased focus on it when a white man is the perpetrator is....RACIST!!!
    It's because it's the developed world and there is the implication that we are supposed to be, you know "developed".

    The point is that people like this retarded looney, despite growing up in a civilised society (although he may have been fiddled with by priests or something) and having the benefit of a reasonable education, still have the same level of intelligence as an uneducated camel herder in Yemen.

  11. #811
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nong Khai
    Posts
    12,833
    ^^ If it was a black guy shootin up other black guys, dodgy panty-wearing creepy dude, you'd be back chatting with boiled-chicken teen, and not parading around a Thai-centric forum because you've somehow been violated.

    Never let a crisis go to waste.

  12. #812
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Texpat View Post
    ^^ If it was a black guy shootin up other black guys, dodgy panty-wearing creepy dude, you'd be back chatting with boiled-chicken teen, and not parading around a Thai-centric forum because you've somehow been violated.

    Never let a crisis go to waste.
    OK, racist.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •