Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 824
  1. #26
    I am in Jail
    attaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    11-12-2013 @ 11:30 AM
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    ^ And your point is?

    What exactly are you trying to say here, attaboy?
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    Go ahead ray post the "despite all evidence to the contrary" evidence.
    this is from memory but,.......their "relationship" consisted of a single fundraiser held at prof. ayers' house many years ago and they were both appointed to aboard by a reagan appointee. and obama publicly and unambiguously denounced ayer's actions as a member of the WU.

    but they do have the same zip code, right? so they must be in 'cahoots'.

    get over it attaboy.....a black man is president.
    I'm citing that their relationship is more involved than ray would like to admit. As far as Obama denouncing Ayers, first he said 'I was only eight years old at the time' Ayers committed his acts of violence, as if that makes any sense. I'll leave it up to ray to supply the quote and link of his denouncing Ayers. I recall him doing it but it's not my job to find it and post it. Ray has cast Obama's denouncement into doubt given the misstatement of facts in the rest of ray's post.

  2. #27
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    ^^^^ actually they are, spoken like a true racist

    I know you don't even notice it anymore, like BG calling them a nigger, it comes naturally, that's the beauty of it

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,922
    this is partly why attaboy is without question the most dishonest poster on TD.

    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    As far as Obama denouncing Ayers, first he said 'I was only eight years old at the time' Ayers committed his acts of violence, as if that makes any sense.
    it's precisely this sort of dishonesty that is so prevalent in attaboy's posts which render his posts irrelevant.

    obama was speaking of how republicans were trying to link obama to the WU.



    and here's another misstatement of the facts by attaboy. does he ever get tired of being dishonest?

    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    I'll leave it up to ray to supply the quote and link of his denouncing Ayers.
    i never posted that obama denounced ayers, but rather his actions when he was in the WU.

    i'm sure it's clear to all now that readers of this forum simply cannot trust attaboy's posts, because of his seemingly inherent dishonesty.

    btw, did i mention he's dishonest?


  4. #29
    I am in Jail
    attaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    11-12-2013 @ 11:30 AM
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    Casting aspersions I'm a racist is another example of your dishonesty here on TD.
    from your posts from the previous page of this thread....

    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    Using the actions of a crazy person to quell free speech, you should be ashamed
    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    Using the actions of weak-minded people, of criminals to collectively punish and silence the many, it's insidious.
    True.


    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    Using terror to shut people up.
    True.


    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    Yet another example of rays fundamentalism and anti-intellectualism.
    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    What's on your latest list of books to be burned, ray?
    True enough. You seek to have words burned, ray. The expression "tar baby" for example.

    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    Yeah, but ray is seeking to inhibit people's Constitutional rights.
    True.

    hypocrite.

    you run from thread to thread bleating about dishonesty, when you apparently don't have the first idea of what it means.


    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat
    ^ And your point is? What exactly are you trying to say here, attaboy?
    well.....

    ...........

  5. #30
    Hansum Man!
    panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-03-2016 @ 01:08 PM
    Location
    South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    18,507
    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    ...........
    That's your point?

  6. #31
    I am in Jail
    attaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    11-12-2013 @ 11:30 AM
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    ^^^^ actually they are, spoken like a true racist

    I know you don't even notice it anymore, like BG calling them a nigger, it comes naturally, that's the beauty of it
    No, BF, that's called empathy.




    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    ...........
    That's your point?

  7. #32
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    22-11-2011 @ 08:27 AM
    Location
    Christian Country
    Posts
    15,020
    ^ It's useless, Atta. They are libbies who follow blindly. Hey, how's Pelosi doing these days? 55555
    Thanks for posting the commie links, too. I was only asking to keep us right minders in the right loop. I think Norties is busy these days.

  8. #33
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    ^

  9. #34
    I am in Jail
    attaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    11-12-2013 @ 11:30 AM
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    this is partly why attaboy is without question the most dishonest poster on TD.

    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    As far as Obama denouncing Ayers, first he said 'I was only eight years old at the time' Ayers committed his acts of violence, as if that makes any sense.
    it's precisely this sort of dishonesty that is so prevalent in attaboy's posts which render his posts irrelevant.

    obama was speaking of how republicans were trying to link obama to the WU.




    and here's another misstatement of the facts by attaboy. does he ever get tired of being dishonest?

    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy
    I'll leave it up to ray to supply the quote and link of his denouncing Ayers.
    i never posted that obama denounced ayers, but rather his actions when he was in the WU.

    i'm sure it's clear to all now that readers of this forum simply cannot trust attaboy's posts, because of his seemingly inherent dishonesty.

    btw, did i mention he's dishonest?

    My mistake. I carelessly omitted the word actions while constructing the sentence. You on the other hand do it purposely. Your selective cut and paste habit distorts people's posts. You generate strawmen. Your posts feign legitimacy by 'quoting' people who you then attack for the content of the 'quote' you created from their post. How can you be more dishonest? I admit my omission. Have you ever admitted a mistake here? Normally, you run away from the topic when you're losing. Surprise me with a quote.

  10. #35
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,922
    ^ more venal dishonesty from attaboy.

    i have to search through 6,000 posts for something he wants...and if i don't, i'm running away.

    could he be more deceitfully dishonest? i honestly don't think so....but that's just my honest opinion....and i assure you that my intentions are honorable.

    truly.




    now as much as attaboy wants this thread to be about him, let's try to get back on topic.


    i was reminded today of the weeks before the previous presidential election....either mccain or palin were giving a stump speech somewhere, and some of the right-wingers in the crowd yelled, "kill him" when obama's name was mentioned. mccain, to his credit, didn't support this type of violent rhetoric or extremism, but i think it indicates who these right-wing domestic terrorists have infiltrated the present day republican party.


    it's also quite troubling to read what is being broadcast on hate-filled AM talk radio. it could be argued that limbaugh, hannity, the 'savage nation', etc... are inciting violence and domestic terrorism.
    Last edited by raycarey; 09-06-2009 at 01:32 PM.

  11. #36
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey
    it's also quite troubling to read what is being broadcast on hate-filled AM talk radio. it could be argued that limbaugh, hannity, the 'savage nation', etc... are inciting violence and domestic terrorism.
    Maybe Guatanamo could be of a new use after all, and the Patriot Act could proved to be useful to chase after those Gestapo like supporters,

    GW Bush was a fucking visionary I tell you

  12. #37
    Guest Member S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    7,765
    Scott Roeder called The Associated Press from the Sedgwick County jail, where he's being held on charges of first-degree murder and aggravated assault in the shooting of Dr. George Tiller one week ago.

    "I know there are many other similar events planned around the country as long as abortion remains legal," Roeder said. He would not elaborate.

    Link: http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003981174
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

  13. #38
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,922
    Quote Originally Posted by S Landreth
    "I know there are many other similar events planned around the country as long as abortion remains legal," Roeder said. He would not elaborate.
    jesus.

    btw, ritter was following the law.....and they killed him anyway.

  14. #39
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    22-11-2011 @ 08:27 AM
    Location
    Christian Country
    Posts
    15,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey
    it's also quite troubling to read what is being broadcast on hate-filled AM talk radio. it could be argued that limbaugh, hannity, the 'savage nation', etc... are inciting violence and domestic terrorism.
    Maybe Guatanamo could be of a new use after all, and the Patriot Act could proved to be useful to chase after those Gestapo like supporters,

    GW Bush was a fucking visionary I tell you
    Yep.
    So, ray listens all morning to am talk radio?

  15. #40
    Dislocated Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    The thin ice of modern life.
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Gorgon View Post
    So, ray listens all morning to am talk radio?
    Er.. yeah I think that's kinda what he said... what's the problem with that?

    Hey at least he doesn't listen all morning to the voices in his head..

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Gorgon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey
    it's also quite troubling to read what is being broadcast on hate-filled AM talk radio. it could be argued that limbaugh, hannity, the 'savage nation', etc... are inciting violence and domestic terrorism.
    Maybe Guatanamo could be of a new use after all, and the Patriot Act could proved to be useful to chase after those Gestapo like supporters,

    GW Bush was a fucking visionary I tell you
    Yep.
    So, ray listens all morning to am talk radio?
    nice try dearie....but check my post again.

    "it's also quite troubling to read what is being broadcast on hate-filled AM talk radio."

  17. #42
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-05-2019 @ 03:36 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,717
    ^
    Back in the US are ya, Reach?
    Got that thesis done?

  18. #43
    Banned Muadib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    4,774
    I wonder if Ray was in your neck of the woods lately BM...

    ACORN Dirty Tricks at San Antonio Tea Party The IUSB Vision Weblog

  19. #44
    Hansum Man!
    panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-03-2016 @ 01:08 PM
    Location
    South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    18,507
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRobsLife
    Hey at least he doesn't listen all morning to the voices in his head..
    But they're the only ones who will talk to the desiccated hag . . . she'd be even lonelier without her 'friends'

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,922
    Quote Originally Posted by S Landreth
    Scott Roeder called The Associated Press from the Sedgwick County jail, where he's being held on charges of first-degree murder and aggravated assault in the shooting of Dr. George Tiller one week ago.

    "I know there are many other similar events planned around the country as long as abortion remains legal," Roeder said. He would not elaborate.
    interestingly enough, here is the '24-esque' ticking time bomb scenario laid out by the proponents of torture.

    this terrorist states that he has knowledge of more attacks that will take place within the united states against innocent civilians......i wonder if the vocal advocates of torture here on TD think this guy should be waterboarded 183 times this month.
    Last edited by raycarey; 10-06-2009 at 08:50 AM.

  21. #46
    Guest Member S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    7,765
    The Terrorists Have Won


    The family of Dr. George Tiller announces that effective immediately, Women's Health Care Services, Inc., will be permanently closed. Notice is being given today to all concerned that the Tiller family is ceasing operation of the clinic and any involvement by family members in any other similar clinic.


    We are proud of the service and courage shown by our husband and father and know that women's health care needs have been met because of his dedication and service. That is a legacy that will never die. The family will honor Dr. Tiller's memory through private charitable activities. The Tiller family wishes to assure Dr. Tiller's past patients that the privacy of their medical histories and patient records will remain as fiercely protected now and in the future as they were during Dr. Tiller's lifetime.


    There will be no more statements or comments on behalf of the family on this matter.


    Daniel E. Monnat


    Attorney at Law

  22. #47
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    can't wait for the first right wingers do an act of suicide bombing in the name of freedom and patriotism,

  23. #48
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,922
    ^
    i can.

    but unfortunately i think it's only a matter of time.

    christ, even on this board we have a poster (jet gorgon) unabashedly declaring that she wants to shoot the secretary of health and human services.

  24. #49
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    they will call it act of heroism and patriotism, not a barbaric act of terrorism

    caught red handed in their total dishonesty,

  25. #50
    Guest Member S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    7,765
    Imprecatory prayer is agreeing with God, and if people don't like that, they need to talk to God. God said it, I didn't. I was just agreeing with God.

    When Colms asked if there are others for whom Drake is praying "imprecatory prayer," Drake hesitated before answering that there are several.

    The usurper that is in the White House is one, B. Hussein Obama.

    Colms then asked:

    Are you praying for his death?

    Drake replied:

    Yes

    Colms pressed on:

    So you're praying for the death of the president of the United States?

    The pastor replied:

    Yes.

    A Real Christian?

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •