Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 97 of 97
  1. #76
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Lawyers for Covington Catholic high school student Nicholas Sandmann on Tuesday filed a $275 million defamation suit against CNN, saying the network’s coverage of the student’s encounter with Native American tribal elder Nathan Phillips in January constituted a “vicious attack” against his client.

    so can anyone provide video evidence of the "vicious attack" on this MAGAt by CNN?


  2. #77
    The Fool on the Hill
    bowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Location
    alone on a hill
    Posts
    3,789
    All's well... typical USA solution, in the hands of the legal eagles. Anyone familiar with the USA civil judicial system knows that first, juries are fickle and easily swayed. This is a "cakewalk", young and vulnerable sixteen year old high school student being unjustly bullied by large Television Networks - the writings on the wall and, well, the defendants don't stand a snowballs chance.

    The networks will pay, and pay heavily to keep it out of court and out of the news, if it's in the news it'll damage their already sullied reputation, and, "God Forbid" the complainants lawyers pull the correct strings and get the jury to award a large and hefty "punitive damages" award.

    Juries are a very dangerous unknown - ask any trial lawyer.

    Destined for an "undisclosed" sealed out-of-court payment. All Attorneys involved saying that a fair and equitable settlement was reached.


    No harm, no foul. Think the networks advertisers ever wonder why the price of advertising is so high?

  3. #78
    Thailand Expat
    fishlocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bungling in the jungle
    Posts
    7,915
    Agreed.







    fish

  4. #79
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Posts
    56,498
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie View Post
    All's well... typical USA solution, in the hands of the legal eagles. Anyone familiar with the USA civil judicial system knows that first, juries are fickle and easily swayed. This is a "cakewalk", young and vulnerable sixteen year old high school student being unjustly bullied by large Television Networks - the writings on the wall and, well, the defendants don't stand a snowballs chance.

    The networks will pay, and pay heavily to keep it out of court and out of the news, if it's in the news it'll damage their already sullied reputation, and, "God Forbid" the complainants lawyers pull the correct strings and get the jury to award a large and hefty "punitive damages" award.

    Juries are a very dangerous unknown - ask any trial lawyer.

    Destined for an "undisclosed" sealed out-of-court payment. All Attorneys involved saying that a fair and equitable settlement was reached.


    No harm, no foul. Think the networks advertisers ever wonder why the price of advertising is so high?
    There is absolutely no need to pay him a cent.

    Bezos will throw lawyers at whoever is funding the spotty little retard and scare them off with legal bills. Once he wins his case, the other one will "settle" alright.

  5. #80
    The Fool on the Hill
    bowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Location
    alone on a hill
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Bezos will throw lawyers
    The defendants legal team will advise "settle", and settle quickly - no sense at all risking "punitive" damages and absolutely no reason to risk additional "bad" publicity. Truly a "No Win" situation for the defendants.

  6. #81
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Posts
    56,498
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie View Post
    The defendants legal team will advise "settle", and settle quickly - no sense at all risking "punitive" damages and absolutely no reason to risk additional "bad" publicity. Truly a "No Win" situation for the defendants.
    That's what the Enquirer said....

  7. #82
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    20,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    This ain't 'drumpf', bud.
    A sixteen year-old kid

    This is an apple

    That is an orange..
    they are both maggots

    the young stupid arsewipe will be revelling in the adulation of sad old racists like you , but he will face a reckoning as he gets older after you and the other sad hasbeens desert him for the next biggly thing that attracts your peabrain ADD worldview

    this little fcukwit will find that you and your ilk have marked him on the internet for life , and people will associate him with the MAGA ot sect of the great con of the drumpf

  8. #83
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,614
    still waiting for video evidence of CNN's "vicious attack" on this MAGAt.


  9. #84
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nong Khai
    Posts
    12,833
    Kid's got more sense (and now cents) than the incensed snowflakes on this thread. Poor butthurt liberal homers. Their world is collapsing around them.


  10. #85
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Texpat
    incensed snowflakes on this thread
    Haha... The irony.

  11. #86
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,614
    the MAGAt is also suing the washington post because....because....sniff, sniff....because it wrote that he had "a persistent smirk" on his face.

    oh, the humanity!


  12. #87
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,215
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    the MAGAt is also suing the washington post because....because....sniff, sniff....because it wrote that he had "a persistent smirk" on his face.

    oh, the humanity!
    Do they not teach these Jnr. Trumptards about Freedom of Speech(TM)! and the First Amendment in snowflake school these days??

    What sort of Commie shit are they teaching them?!


  13. #88
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,614
    so why hasn't a teak door MAGAt posted video evidence of the "vicious attack" this kid allegedly endured?


  14. #89
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nong Khai
    Posts
    12,833

  • #90
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Location
    Ao Nang
    Posts
    44,563
    16. Count 'em - 16 Felonies.
    This boy is in serious doo-doo...

  • #91
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Location
    Ao Nang
    Posts
    44,563
    Listen up y'all lunatic fringe cockaroches...

    "The error wasn't when CNN and the WP first claimed Nicholas was mocking the Vet - it was when the truth came out via raw video and they continued their attacks on the minor. This is the reason they will lose or will have to settle the lawsuit. They lose. We win." -- IMStarbuck

    Yep, that's right!

  • #92
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nong Khai
    Posts
    12,833
    Blinded with rage by the MAGA hat.

    Stupid Fukcing Idiots.

  • #93
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Location
    Ao Nang
    Posts
    44,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Texpat View Post
    Blinded with rage by the MAGA hat.
    Heh...Moi wears his to Big C and all around town.
    President Trump!
    MAGA

  • #94
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,215
    Tweedle-dumb and Tweedle-dumber...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Heh...Moi wears his to Big C and all around town.
    Two things about that though:

    1) err so what, you're trying to aggravate Thais?; and

    2) I bet you actually don't, you're full o shite as per

  • #95
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,614
    Lawyers for Covington Catholic high school student Nicholas Sandmann on Tuesday filed a $275 million defamation suit against CNN, saying the network’s coverage of the student’s encounter with Native American tribal elder Nathan Phillips in January constituted a “vicious attack” against his client.
    will a teak door MAGAt ever provide video evidence of this 'vicious attack" by CNN?


  • #96
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Posts
    17,453
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Tweedle-dumb and Tweedle-dumber...
    Humiliating themselves for decades now.

  • #97
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Posts
    17,453
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Tweedle-dumb and Tweedle-dumber...
    Humiliating themselves for decades now.


    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    will a teak door MAGAt ever provide video evidence of this 'vicious attack" by CNN?


    That would require them to find a fact. Something they are incapable of doing.

    Boon looking the fool in has Chinese made Make America GAY Again hat does bring out a chuckle.

  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •