Page 457 of 543 FirstFirst ... 357407447449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465467507 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,425 of 13573
  1. #11401
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    You're one of these unfortunate mental health cases who is convinced that every opinion you post is the truth and fact despite you rarely if ever justifying it and that anyone with a different viewpoint needs to be aggressively insulted, abused, and told to justify their opinion with facts. I imagine you have a very lonely existence.

    I suggest you refer back to your highly hypocritical post #9997 where you flatly refused to back up your opinion, by saying.....

    http://teakdoor.com/speakers-corner/...ml#post3923290 (Brexit - It's Still On!)

    Of course it's not a sales pitch, you freak. It's an exchange of ideas and opinions by people who are interested to know how other people see things.

    When was the last time you watched Question Time and a member of the panel abandoned their opinion and bought into a different opinion from another panel member's successful "sales pitch"?
    All that waffle doesn't hide the fact that you have so far failed to provide any real benefits to the UK of leaving the EU.

  2. #11402
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    So I'm obliged to do what remainers demand of me? That's a typical warped mindset of a haughty bigot.
    So you can't back up something you plainly stated as fact and instead insist that your "facts" should not be subject to question or proof? I see. Why do you think, given that, you should be seen as anything other than a liar and a fraud?

    Again, these net benefits of the UK leaving the EU, what in fact are they? It seems extraordinary to me that you cannot simply provide any examples of something you claim exists.
    Last edited by DrB0b; 12-04-2019 at 07:51 PM.
    The Above Post May Contain Strong Language, Flashing Lights, or Violent Scenes.

  3. #11403
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Oh dear. I would say you've lost all credibility but you lost that years ago.

  4. #11404
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    It's more than a little odd to make that claim with no factual backup while accusing me of posting things with no factual backup.

    Are you going to insist that all opinions posted on this thread are referenced back to facts, or only those you don't agree with?
    Here you go. Also detailed paper for download at this link.

    Not Backing Britain: FDI Inflows Since the Brexit Referendum Ğ UK Trade Policy Observatory

    Now, that list of tangible net benefits you were going to provide?

  5. #11405
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,364
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    So you can't back up something you plainly stated as fact and instead insist that your "facts" should not be subject to question or proof? I see. Why do you think, given that, you should be seen as anything other than a liar and a fraud?


    I won't say it...yes I will, hypocrite!

  6. #11406
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,364
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    Oh dear. I would say you've lost all credibility but you lost that years ago.
    He joined last month.

  7. #11407
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    He joined last month.
    Dom has been around for years. Like you he likes to change his nick regularly, means he can run away from the countless times he's made an arse of himself.

  8. #11408
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,788
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    he can run away from the countless times he's made an arse of himself.


    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    So you're equating me not bothering to provide a sales pitch of benefits to someone repeatedly requesting one on a forum as me being unable to think of any. Crikes, what a weird way to think.


  9. #11409
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    Bob doesn't cope well with being wrong so has skipped past my previous on-topic posts to project a petty, highly ironic personal attack.

    I'm still waiting for your list of tangible benefits to the UK leaving the EU.

  10. #11410
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    Oh, so you posted a crap link to try to control-freak me into doing your bidding. That's not gonna work Bob.

    I posted a link to The Royal Institute of International Affairs at he University of Sussex. I don't expect you to do my bidding. I do expect you to provide facts when you say you have them and as you can't or won't I will keep pointing out that you're a liar, a fantasist, and a buffoon. So, your list of tangible, factual benefits, where is it?

  11. #11411
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    A link to a blog written by Polish and Italian research assistants working for a UK university under EU freedom of movement rights which contains nonsense such as "Since the EU referendum, inflows of FDI to the UK have followed a downward trend: the longest continuous decline since the beginning of the data series in 2003.Our analysis shows that the Brexit vote may have reduced the number of foreign investment projects"
    In fact it's a briefing paper produced by an organisation formed by two the of the UK's most respected trade policy groups. The fact that you dismiss it with ethnic slurs speaks volumes about how much of a brainless scumbag you are

  12. #11412
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:12 AM
    Posts
    11,081
    why are you guys arguing with Smeggle, it's like arguing against a 5yr old

  13. #11413
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    why are you guys arguing with Smeggle, it's like arguing against a 5yr old
    Good point. Clearly anyone who thinks the Royal Institute of International Affairs is a left-wing blog has some serious issues dealing with reality.

  14. #11414
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    You posted a link to a page in their blogs section, written by two junior staff, in the reality-lacking belief that it proved
    I posted a link to a page with a summary and a link on that page to the full briefing paper. Once again you demonstrate your shallowness and inability to process information. And you posting that Chatham House receives EU funding is meaningless, most UK academic institutions receive EU funding. Your attempts to be clever are tiresome and just add to the impression that you don't understand any of this.

    Here, for those like Smeg who don't understand what big pictures with click to download under them means, is the direct link http://blogs.sussex.ac.uk/uktpo/file...nteractive.pdf

  15. #11415
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Oh dear. Smeg can count pages but can't read their content. I suppose that's some sort of improvement.

    From the first half of the summary on the first page

    • Our analysis shows that the Brexit vote may have reduced the number of foreign investment projects to
    the UK by some 16-20 per cent. For services FDI, the gap is even larger: investment may be some 25 per
    cent lower than if the UK had voted to remain in the EU.

  16. #11416
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    I'm well aware of what it says, but I'm pointing out your laziness in not quoting from it.
    I quoted from it, you fool, and your own posts show you didn't read the paper when it was posted. Do you seriously think people don't notice these things, these bizarre and obvious methods you employ to cover your foolishness? What other explanation do you have for the fact that you have been a laughing stock on Thai forums for well over a decade.

  17. #11417
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    The core again, eh? Do you and Betty touch each other up in the echo chamber? Was this well thought through comment on that video from a YouTube intellectual one of yours?


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DrB0b; 12-04-2019 at 11:16 PM.

  18. #11418
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,788
    He's off his trolley.

    He talks about foreigners in the UK like they're vermin.

  19. #11419
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    in Wessex
    Posts
    5,340
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    The core again, eh? Do you and Betty touch each other up in the echo chamber? Was this well thought through comment on that video from a YouTube intellectual one of yours?


    Sounds like your Euro Gilet Jaunes eh Doctor.

  20. #11420
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    He's off his trolley.

    He talks about foreigners in the UK like they're vermin.
    He's a fruit-loop. Why else would Smeg, the loony who's taken on the forum ID of a dead man who hated him, feel any sympathy with him?

  21. #11421
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    7,376
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelFarage View Post
    The UK economy is growing faster than the Eurozone's,
    This is another of those misinformation snippets supplied by Brexiteers. I'm not on a laptop right now so can't link to data, so I'm not going to quote figures only the general concept of the shit peddled by people like you. Actually, you picked a good nic because this is a favourite of Farage.

    Last summer Brexiteers were boasting how the UK economy was growing faster than anywhere in the EU. In fact the EU was failing and the UK needed to untie the anchor round its neck.

    The figures were of course short term month-on-month and not over a 6 month, 1, or 2 year period since the referendum. Those longer term values showed the true cost of brexit with its immediate slowdown in growth. The pick-up of the UK didn't come close to matching the loss already suffered.

    The same goes for the silly idea that a drop in the pound is good for the economy and good for trade. It can be, but only if your increase gain in export can offset or better your debt repayment. The UK is in debt and its exports didn't grow enough to cover that debt, although there have been recent improvements, mainly due to the near certainty no-deal brexit isn't going to happen.

    I don't think the average Joe who voted brexit is stupid. I think they believed what they were told in the media and made an assessment. It is the people like you and Farage and Gove and Boris and Jacob R-M that I detest for peddling lies and half truths and thinking they are being smart. You aren't and they aren't. You are just being silly f ck. g twats.

    You and they are the traitors.

  22. #11422
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    in Wessex
    Posts
    5,340
    Calm down Troy. Buttfly, the Doctor and Buttchugger aside, we're all Brits and rooting for a good outcome.

  23. #11423
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Calm down Troy. Buttfly, the Doctor and Buttchugger aside, we're all Brits and rooting for a good outcome.
    You're an idiot and a supporter of people who want to destroy everything this country stands for. Don't give us this bullshit about wanting a good outcome, if that was really what you wanted you wouldn't support liars and fools.

  24. #11424
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    in Wessex
    Posts
    5,340
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    You're an idiot and a supporter of people who want to destroy everything this country stands for. Don't give us this bullshit about wanting a good outcome, if that was really what you wanted you wouldn't support liars and fools.
    There you go with your opinions, its almost like you know me. I get the bile; lack of sleep, constant repetitive drone of your own discourse, the servers and when all said and done a real heartfelt need to impress; i think its great that as a recidivist you have got more than one chance to mend your ways - just don't spoil it.

  25. #11425
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    in Wessex
    Posts
    5,340
    Oh Bob, is it your country? just for clarity and to lend perspective to the debate you are entrenched in.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •