1. #7551
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    Will you have something to say about Brexit today or will it only be your usual personal attacks on posters?
    He's very creative though, haven't seen a Nazi slur for a looong time.

  2. #7552
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    in Wessex
    Posts
    5,883
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller View Post
    He's very creative though, haven't seen a Nazi slur for a looong time.
    Never mind precious, you are used to it with amount of shit you fling around some is bound to get stuck on you.

  3. #7553
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    14-07-2019 @ 09:09 PM
    Posts
    11,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I obviously understand it far better than you do numb nuts.
    The UK has legal obligations to pay money that is owed to the EU as part of their current membership. < see that? It’s a full stop.

    The 39bn was agreed over a year ago, as the price for getting a negotiated deal. That deal is not going to happen, so any monies offered go down the toilet with the no deal Brexit.
    I have already explained that the legal financial liabilities of roughly 25bbn are included in that figure. The EU will only get what it is legally entitled to. Not a penny more.
    If they want the full 39 bn, the onus is on your alcoholic commissioner to make a deal possible. Him and Barnier saying no twice a day will not get the deal that the EU so desperately wants.

    You stick to bluffing on financial, economic, political and IT issues. It seems that’s all you are capable of.

    You might like to try reading some other posts, just to find all the facts that you’ve missed, or glossed over with your pathetic personal childishness.
    firmly back in lala land, long overdue for another wank

    you forgot UK financial obligations until 2020 that is a bit more than the negotiated discount to 39b, so at the end you are legally obligated to pay some massive amount upon leaving without a deal, pensioner

    also check the legality of supranational laws over national laws, wank-starved pensioner

  4. #7554
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    firmly back in lala land, long overdue for another wank

    you forgot UK financial obligations until 2020 that is a bit more than the negotiated discount to 39b, so at the end you are legally obligated to pay some massive amount upon leaving without a deal, pensioner
    You clearly know more than anyone else, care to share...?


  5. #7555
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,463
    The EU are feeling more fragile daily as we approach the deadline; they want a deal (as we do), they fear a no deal (no choice if they don't get real), which means concessions, er, clarifications will miraculously occur as time runs out. Their only hope to defer the inevitable for more time at the power trough is for those that matter to realise that no deal became a live option not because of our idiot PM but because of their own intransigence, greed, language and attitude.

    The only ones I know that chew on and cheer the 'no negotiations and nothing to offer' crap appear to be living on TD. Fact is, everything is negotiable before and after, period.

  6. #7556
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    14-07-2019 @ 09:09 PM
    Posts
    11,334
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    The EU are feeling more fragile daily as we approach the deadline; they want a deal (as we do), they fear a no deal (no choice if they don't get real), which means concessions, er, clarifications will miraculously occur as time runs out. Their only hope to defer the inevitable for more time at the power trough is for those that matter to realise that no deal became a live option not because of our idiot PM but because of their own intransigence, greed, language and attitude.
    this rant above is a perfect example why voting should be reserved to only certain people, not delusional Tory manipulated and poorly educated voters

  7. #7557
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:24 AM
    Posts
    16,055
    Yep. 'It's all their fault' mwaa mwaa mwaa



    Utterly pathetic.

    The EU simply holds all the cards and May has a track record of ineptitude.

  8. #7558
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    14-07-2019 @ 09:09 PM
    Posts
    11,334
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Yep. 'It's all their fault' mwaa mwaa mwaa.

    Utterly pathetic.

    The EU simply holds all the cards and May has a track record of ineptitude.
    it's all their faults, the signature of mediocre and inadequate people when facing reality

  9. #7559
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:24 AM
    Posts
    16,055
    Join a club because it's more powerful than being alone.

    Decide you want to leave.

    Whine because club has more power than you.


  10. #7560
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    in Wessex
    Posts
    5,883
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Join a club because it's more powerful than being alone.Decide you want to leave.Whine because club has more power than you.
    Cyrille, you still sore you got sacked from the Scouts......had to find another avenue for your pain.

  11. #7561
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
    Yep. 'It's all their fault' mwaa mwaa mwaa



    Utterly pathetic.

    The EU simply holds all the cards and May has a track record of ineptitude.
    Of course they hold the cards, but overplayed their hand.

    Italy enters recession, Greece getting restless, the rest of PIIGS beginning to whine, the midget still trapped by the consequences of his own arrogance, and even with a stream of illegal bailouts Deutsche Bank announces that December was "a difficult month;" when a major bank says that, you should know something serious is afoot.

    But you know better, so let's wait and see.

  12. #7562
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    14-07-2019 @ 09:09 PM
    Posts
    11,334
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Join a club because it's more powerful than being alone.

    Decide you want to leave.

    Whine because club has more power than you.


    indeed, that said, the UK strong independent culture was never going to be compatible with continental Europe vision of the world

    I can't blame the Brits for leaving, for me it makes perfect sense. The 1975 ref to join was obviously a mistake.

    Hard brexit would send a strong message to the EU to stop integrating with nations that don't deserve this great visionary project.

    Next Poland and the eastern shitholes,

  13. #7563
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    it's all their faults, the signature of mediocre and inadequate people when facing reality
    I never said that though that's irrelevant if you say I did, right?

    Quite the opposite, of course we deserve to be thrashed daily for having such an incompetent and untrustworthy PM, though twist it as you wish and no doubt will the de facto situation remains that no deal has become a live option which could never have happened without, I repeat, the intransigence, greed, language and attitude of your gods.

  14. #7564
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    No Deal is up there with Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

    Even in the event of a hard Brexit the UK will still have to come back to the EU and make a deal ....& that deal will be the Maybot deal.

  15. #7565
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    14-07-2019 @ 09:09 PM
    Posts
    11,334
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    I never said that though that's irrelevant if you say I did, right?

    Quite the opposite, of course we deserve to be thrashed daily for having such an incompetent and untrustworthy PM, though twist it as you wish and no doubt will the de facto situation remains that no deal has become a live option which could never have happened without, I repeat, the intransigence, greed, language and attitude of your gods.
    please excuse the EU gods for having high standards and not cave in to the tantrum of a spoiled nation for a shit deal

  16. #7566
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    14-07-2019 @ 09:09 PM
    Posts
    11,334
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    No Deal is up there with Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

    Even in the event of a hard Brexit the UK will still have to come back to the EU and make a deal ....& that deal will be the Maybot deal.
    of course, and it might actually happen like that

    1. No deal, big shitstorm
    2. The UK, on her knees, is begging for mercy
    3. The EU gods, out of pity, give them the Maybot deal with an extra GBP 10b to pay
    4. UK united politically because no other choice, sign Maybot deal and surrender to the EU gods
    5. UK pays her bills, and not part of the EU decision making process anymore, Victory for all EU members
    6. Mission Accomplished, English Scums out of the door

  17. #7567
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    ^It's why the EU wants a hard border, they know many Chinese, Indian, African immigrants will flood into the UK following a hard Brexit, so they want to make sure the EU is not contaminated.

  18. #7568
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    ^It's why the EU wants a hard border, they know many Chinese, Indian, African immigrants will flood into the UK following a hard Brexit, so they want to make sure the EU is not contaminated.

    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    the EU wants a hard border??
    It is "obvious" there will be a hard border in Ireland in the event of a no-deal Brexit, the European Commission's chief spokesman has said.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46961982
    ----


  19. #7569
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:58 AM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    3,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    firmly back in lala land, long overdue for another wank

    you forgot UK financial obligations until 2020 that is a bit more than the negotiated discount to 39b, so at the end you are legally obligated to pay some massive amount upon leaving without a deal, pensioner

    also check the legality of supranational laws over national laws, wank-starved pensioner
    Presenting your opinion as facts again. Shame on you. I realise it’s impossible for you to admit that you are wrong, so I’ll do it for you.
    Butters is wrong. There is a big difference between a legal and a moral obligation you thick munter.

    Not to worry. The UK is not Argentina, or some banana republic like France.

  20. #7570
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    14-07-2019 @ 09:09 PM
    Posts
    11,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Presenting your opinion as facts again. Shame on you. I realise it’s impossible for you to admit that you are wrong, so I’ll do it for you.
    Butters is wrong. There is a big difference between a legal and a moral obligation you thick munter.

    Not to worry. The UK is not Argentina, or some banana republic like France.


    moral obligation? you clearly lost all your marbles in that pool of piss, old man

  21. #7571
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:58 AM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    3,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post


    moral obligation? you clearly lost all your marbles in that pool of piss, old man
    You were poorly raised weren’t you? Otherwise you would show some respect for your elders and betters, instead of caning the same weary inaccurate insults time after time.

    The ECJ have already abrogated any legal responsibility for UK financials after Brexit. At least they understand how limited their reach is, even if some putrid Algerian nobody doesn’t.

    Unlike the French and the Belgians who have form for serious corrupt practices, hiding behind the EC, the UK has always obeyed international law. That’s the difference between a first world country like U.K. and the undemocratic pit of corrupt power mad individuals, who insist on running the EU.

    https://brexitcentral.com/behind-clo...versight/#menu

  22. #7572
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    It is "obvious" there will be a hard border in Ireland in the event of a no-deal Brexit, the European Commission's chief spokesman has said.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46961982
    ----

    Heh...who's going to install it?


  23. #7573
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:58 AM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    3,362
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Heh...who's going to install it?

    Re the “hard border” if there is a no deal Brexit, and the Eu insist on border control, it will be in an ROI location away from the actual border.
    The Eu will be obliged to fund it, because the ROI don’t want one either. Simply another EU fudge dressed up as an ROI employment opportunity.

  24. #7574
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,463
    Amazes me that fully grown adults swallow this crap from their very same gods that are on record with, "there are no circumstances under which the EU will impose a hard border on the island of Ireland."

    No balls of course, but best thing May could do is call their bluff by unilaterally declaring there will be no hard border on the NI side of the border. Now the ball falls squarely to the EU, they can deal with that province of the empire as they please, and on the bright side they can also deal with the consequences of their stubborn and foolish insistence on a hard border that they themselves agree cannot and will not happen.

    Catch 22 was a great read!

    And now a drum roll for more Belgian pillow talk.

  25. #7575
    Thailand Expat
    Mandaloopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 04:04 PM
    Location
    ᠮᠣᠩᠭᠣᠯ ᠤᠯᠤᠰ
    Posts
    2,013
    So it looks like we've gone from the easiest deal ever and prosperity to we hope to not run and food and medicine and we'll try to get the Queen out alive. A real success story!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •