Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 814
  1. #26
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,785
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir
    Fascists of the future will pretend to be anti-fascists. - Churchill
    He never said that. That's a fake quote. Nice try though.



    Facts do not matter to the right as long as it fits their narrative.

  2. #27
    Sauerkraut stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Oktoberfest
    Posts
    21,379
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit
    Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit
    There is no place for you here, there is no place for you in America
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit
    We need to work together. I told the president that twice, be willing to work with you if we can work together to bring people together
    Hmm...

  3. #28
    Harbinger of Doom

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir
    Fascists of the future will pretend to be anti-fascists. - Churchill
    He didn't predict that by then the people would be too dumbed down to see it.
    Interestingly enough, Plotinus, in one of the less well-known sections of The Enneads, said "Beware the posters on unvisited and faintly Thai-related forums, for they shall be the credulous dickheads of the future."

  4. #29
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    13-10-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Posts
    1,435
    A horrifically fucked up country is actually getting worse under the prize idiot and bigot, Trump. Quelle surprise.

    You reap what you sow, seppos.

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,785
    So we now know that the terrorist is white and told his mother that he was going to attend an "alt-right" rally.



    James Alex Fields, Jr. : 5 Fast Facts You Need to[at]Know

  6. #31
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Yokosuka, Japan
    Posts
    10,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam
    Then Trump condemns violence from "all sides" as if the counter protesters also drove a car into a crowd.
    At least this time he pointed out that the hate has been going on since before Barack Obama.

    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    And fuck knows what they have against General lee, i used to love that car in Dukes of Hazzard
    The confederate flag you thick coont. You know ... the flag of the racist civil war Democrats now loved by the Republicans.

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat
    Wilsonandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:28 PM
    Posts
    2,220
    I understand a little bit this guys reasoning. The Thai's are patriotic and don't want anyone changing its tradditions, culture or way of life. Culture is taught every day as is patriotism. But back in the U.K if you walk rown the street wearing a Union Jack T-shirt your accused of being a far right racist bigot. This guy in the video is right to a degree.


  8. #33
    Harbinger of Doom

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,627
    ^ People have such hidden depths. I always assumed that you were just an idiot who posted videos nobody watched. Little did I realize that you were also some kind of pro-apartheid, neo-Nazi scumbag too.

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonandson
    This guy in the video is right to a degree.
    No he is not. That video is disgusting on multiple levels. There is no truth to any of it. Firstly he calls Nelson Mandela a terrorist, then he specifically states his opposition to majority rule and finally he points out that the monuments to his ancestors are being taken down. They are being taken down because they were slave owners who fought to keep people in chains.

    If any of that is OK by you then you should have been at that rally because you are one of them.

  10. #35
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    13-10-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Passing Through View Post
    ^ People have such hidden depths. I always assumed that you were just an idiot who posted videos nobody watched. Little did I realize that you were also some kind of pro-apartheid, neo-Nazi scumbag too.
    There truly are some special people on this forum.

    Where is Slick, anyway? These are his kinda people, "man!"

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Passing Through
    I always assumed that you were just an idiot who posted videos nobody watched. Little did I realize that you were also some kind of pro-apartheid, neo-Nazi scumbag too.

  12. #37
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,885
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah
    Where is Slick, anyway?
    i imagine it's tough getting a flight out of charlottesville.

  13. #38
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    13-10-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah
    Where is Slick, anyway?
    i imagine it's tough getting a flight out of charlottesville.
    America in 2017.

    I genuinely feel sorry for the decent people.

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,785
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah
    Where is Slick, anyway? These are his kinda people, "man!"
    They are indeed his people he is no doubt alt right.

    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey
    i imagine it's tough getting a flight out of charlottesville.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:05 PM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,275
    Anti facists are violent criminals who's organisation should be rightfully labelled a terrorist organisation along with ISIS.
    Time for ordinary decent Americans to buy more guns to protect themselves from these facist criminals.
    Time for free America to arrest these Facist thugs and send them to Guatanamo prison in Cuba.

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    13-10-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi View Post
    Anti facists are violent criminals who's organisation should be rightfully labelled a terrorist organisation along with ISIS.
    Time for ordinary decent Americans to buy more guns to protect themselves from these facist criminals.
    Time for free America to arrest these Facist* thugs and send them to Guatanamo prison in Cuba.
    Thanks for clarifying the reasons why you are often bracketed with Chico and Za as the worst poster on the forum.

    Btw, its *fascist.

  17. #42
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,344
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah
    I genuinely feel sorry for the decent people.
    I think we all do, including Slick.

  18. #43
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    13-10-2017 @ 05:13 PM
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah
    I genuinely feel sorry for the decent people.
    I think we all do, including Slick.
    I used to think that Slick and wasabi were wind ups.

  19. #44
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,885
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post

    when i saw the video of him murdering that man in the street, i assumed that's what he looked like....straight out of central casting.

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,344
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post

    when i saw the video of him murdering that man in the street, i assumed that's what he looked like....straight out of central casting.
    I saw blonde hair and a beard, or at the very least a handlebar moustache. But that's stereotypes for you!

  21. #46
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,785
    Here is the scumbag in the background on the far left.


  22. #47
    Thailand Expat
    redhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Just south of Uranus
    Posts
    2,672
    Watch the people who screeched for years at Obama to call the terrorists "Radical Islamic Fundamentalists" go eerily silent about Trump's blantant refusal to name the ideology that spawned this disgusting act

  23. #48
    Thailand Expat
    redhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Just south of Uranus
    Posts
    2,672
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    A horrifically fucked up country is actually getting worse under the prize idiot and bigot, Trump. Quelle surprise.

    You reap what you sow, seppos.
    Shut the fuck up you idiot

    Try having some decency and class

  24. #49
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    22,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam
    I saw blonde hair and a beard, or at the very least a handlebar moustache. But that's stereotypes for you!
    I saw bald with lots of tats. Maybe a beard.

  25. #50
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Yokosuka, Japan
    Posts
    10,939
    Quote Originally Posted by redhaze View Post
    Watch the people who screeched for years at Obama to call the terrorists "Radical Islamic Fundamentalists" go eerily silent about Trump's blantant refusal to name the ideology that spawned this disgusting act
    Fukcer just had to be from Ohio too.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •