Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 540
  1. #326
    Thailand Expat Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,021
    Surprising. Many Southern popular icons are lining up against the flag. Tim Mc Graw made similar statements earlier.

    Two of NASCAR’s most iconic figures, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr, have also spoken out against the Confederate flag. “I think it’s offensive to an entire race,” Earnhardt said at Sonoma Raceway. “It belongs in the history books and that’s about it.” Gordon shared similar sentiments, telling the media that “It has no place on any of our team apparel or memorabilia or anything like that…I’m glad that it’s not out there. I support NASCAR. I’m so glad that they banned it. We’ve done the same thing at Hendrick Motorsports.”

    Jeff Gordon And Earnhardt Jr. Shred The Confederate Flag: It?s Offensive History |

  2. #327
    Banned
    Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    16-12-2016 @ 09:19 AM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    44,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    Surprising. Many Southern popular icons are lining up against the flag. Tim Mc Graw made similar statements earlier.

    Two of NASCAR’s most iconic figures, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr, have also spoken out against the Confederate flag. “I think it’s offensive to an entire race,” Earnhardt said at Sonoma Raceway. “It belongs in the history books and that’s about it.” Gordon shared similar sentiments, telling the media that “It has no place on any of our team apparel or memorabilia or anything like that…I’m glad that it’s not out there. I support NASCAR. I’m so glad that they banned it. We’ve done the same thing at Hendrick Motorsports.”

    Jeff Gordon And Earnhardt Jr. Shred The Confederate Flag: It?s Offensive History |
    Heresy!

  3. #328
    Hansum Man!
    panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-03-2016 @ 01:08 PM
    Location
    South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    18,507
    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt
    Better tell that to Lockheed Martin in Georgia...you should bone up a bit bs...there's another small one in Florida as well, but then you know it all don't you?

    Beechcraft for example...tard!
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub
    Umm look up the facts. The plant in SC is garbage. They produce one plane for every nine that Everett does. Union strong so fuck off!
    . . . I guess you're a 'tard for being right according to some.

    Odd world this is

  4. #329
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    Surprising. Many Southern popular icons are lining up against the flag. Tim Mc Graw made similar statements earlier.

    Two of NASCAR’s most iconic figures, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr, have also spoken out against the Confederate flag. “I think it’s offensive to an entire race,” Earnhardt said at Sonoma Raceway. “It belongs in the history books and that’s about it.” Gordon shared similar sentiments, telling the media that “It has no place on any of our team apparel or memorabilia or anything like that…I’m glad that it’s not out there. I support NASCAR. I’m so glad that they banned it. We’ve done the same thing at Hendrick Motorsports.”

    Jeff Gordon And Earnhardt Jr. Shred The Confederate Flag: It?s Offensive History |
    Beginning to wonder if it's possible for those under 50 to have genuinely grown up attached to the confederate flag without the racist connotations ... even more so for the under 35 crowd. Is it possible for a symbol to have been rehabilitated?

    I think a better tack to have taken would have been to admit to it's negative past. Acknowledge that it had been the primary symbol of southern racism. But take the stance that for the past 30-40 years it had become the guide on of the hard working blue collar class.

  5. #330
    Thailand Expat
    Sumbitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    06-05-2018 @ 01:39 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    Beginning to wonder if it's possible for those under 50 to have genuinely grown up attached to the confederate flag without the racist connotations ... even more so for the under 35 crowd. Is it possible for a symbol to have been rehabilitated?

    I think a better tack to have taken would have been to admit to it's negative past. Acknowledge that it had been the primary symbol of southern racism. But take the stance that for the past 30-40 years it had become the guide on of the hard working blue collar class.
    Excellent observation and criticism, Stores. The Confederate flag is definitely the major symbol for Southern independence and all the other myriad reasons the South fought the war. That's why losing sides in every war are disarmed and the governments dismantled. It's not only about a guerrilla war being continued but also about replacing the true or false propaganda used to rally the losing side during the war. Eventually, the South will get re-educated as well. And important to that cause is to remove the icons that preserve the war-time propaganda.
    “The Master said, At fifty, I knew what were the biddings of Heaven. At sixty, I heard them with docile ear. At seventy, I could follow the dictates of my own heart; for what I desired no longer overstepped the boundaries of right.”

  6. #331
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,980
    The General Lee has a new flag:



    PC world is wonderful ... innit? ...

  7. #332
    Member YOrlov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    16-07-2015 @ 10:54 AM
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    Surprising. Many Southern popular icons are lining up against the flag. Tim Mc Graw made similar statements earlier.

    Two of NASCAR’s most iconic figures, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr, have also spoken out against the Confederate flag. “I think it’s offensive to an entire race,” Earnhardt said at Sonoma Raceway. “It belongs in the history books and that’s about it.” Gordon shared similar sentiments, telling the media that “It has no place on any of our team apparel or memorabilia or anything like that…I’m glad that it’s not out there. I support NASCAR. I’m so glad that they banned it. We’ve done the same thing at Hendrick Motorsports.”

    Jeff Gordon And Earnhardt Jr. Shred The Confederate Flag: It?s Offensive History |
    Beginning to wonder if it's possible for those under 50 to have genuinely grown up attached to the confederate flag without the racist connotations ... even more so for the under 35 crowd. Is it possible for a symbol to have been rehabilitated?
    Sure, look at Thais and the Nazi wear. ( Not that they ever knew any differently..)
    After the Civil War, The Union made it hell for the south. Any man who served in the army could not vote for instance. Blacks were carted about on election day to various polling places. The ultimate in rigging elections and the seed of hatred toward blacks. The flag was barred from flying so it became a symbol of resistance.

    The Federal Govt has no right to impose any restrictions on what flag a state can fly. Incidentally the flag in S Carolina was over a Civil War memorial site, and I think it that circumstance, wholly appropriate.

  8. #333
    Member YOrlov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    16-07-2015 @ 10:54 AM
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post

    I think a better tack to have taken would have been to admit to it's negative past. Acknowledge that it had been the primary symbol of southern racism. But take the stance that for the past 30-40 years it had become the guide on of the hard working blue collar class.
    Agree. Not only has this relative non-issue manufactured by media news ignited a race based conflict as was the desired result by the assailant in Charleston, it has entirely shifted what should have been a conversation on gun restrictions.

  9. #334
    Pronce. PH said so AGAIN!
    slackula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a slipping mask of sanity in Phuket.
    Posts
    9,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    Interesting in that reading some of the end-of-the-world books out there - not zombies but the more general total collapse of civilization, Texas always figures as #1 where society remains above the jungle.
    And what did you deduce from this revelation?

    To my mind it shows that the writers of this end-of-times masturbatory fantasy pulp fiction know who the brainless spastics that make up their readership are.

    If the end of the world is brought on by a massive meteor strike in the gulf I hope the Texans have got their surfboards well waxed and/or arks well pitched since it won't remain above the jungle then, it won't even remain above sea-level.
    bibo ergo sum
    If you hear the thunder be happy - the lightening missed.
    This time.

  10. #335
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    10-01-2019 @ 08:46 AM
    Posts
    2,904
    such a great tune, the original version


  11. #336
    Hansum Man!
    panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-03-2016 @ 01:08 PM
    Location
    South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    18,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly94
    I see Texas is demanding it's gold be sent from NY back inside Texan borders, what next a referendum on independence
    How about they pay for their own military . . . and you know secession doesn't work by refrendum

  12. #337
    Banned
    Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    16-12-2016 @ 09:19 AM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    44,058
    CROWDS DISREGARD BOYCOTT AT ‘CONFEDERATE RUSHMORE’



    STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. (Reuters) — Fourth of July holidaymakers ignored a call to boycott Georgia’s Stone Mountain Park, known as the “Confederate Rushmore,” over its display of the contentious Confederate flag.

    Hundreds of people had staked out spots at the 3,200-acre (1,295-hectare) privately run park by noon on Saturday for nighttime laser and fireworks shows. They shrugged off heavy rain on the park’s busiest day of the year as well as the boycott call.

    Democratic state Representative LaDawn Blackett Jones this week urged people to stay away from the park 10 miles (16 km) east of Atlanta because it flies three flags of the pro-slavery Confederacy alongside the U.S. and Georgia state flags.

    Bobbie Smith of Fitzgerald, Georgia, who was camping at Stone Mountain with her family, called the boycott call “just stupid.”

    “This whole park is a Confederate memorial. If you don’t have the flag here, where on Earth would you put it?” she said.

    The Confederate flag from the 1861-65 U.S. Civil War has become a lightning rod for outrage after the shooting of nine black churchgoers in Charleston, South Carolina, last month. The white suspect, Dylann Roof, had posed for photos with the Confederate battle flag.

    Politicians in several Southern states have called for removal of the flag and other Confederate memorials from public spaces. A raft of major retailers have said they would pull items with the Confederate flag on them.

    Ray Simpkins, of Kennesaw, Georgia, who brought his children to see the laser show, said the flag remains a reminder of the Confederacy’s advocacy of slavery.

    “Although I don’t love it, I think there’s a place for it here,” said Simpkins, who is black. “But it shouldn’t fly next to the U.S. flag.”

    The park is on state land and run by the Stone Mountain Memorial Association. Spokesman John Bankhead said, “People on both sides of the issue say it (the flag) belongs in a museum. Here in Georgia, the Stone Mountain Park serves as that.”

    The park is known as the “Confederate Mount Rushmore” for its 90-foot-tall (27-meter-tall) relief sculpture of three Confederate figures – President Jefferson Davis and Generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson. The park describes it as the largest high relief sculpture in the world."

    Crowds Disregard Boycott at 'Confederate Rushmore'

    As they say in Old Blighty, a tempest in a tea cup. Manufactured anger is all it is...

  13. #338
    Thailand Expat Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,021
    Quote Originally Posted by YOrlov
    The Federal Govt has no right to impose any restrictions on what flag a state can fly
    The Federal government hasn't demanded anything. The removal was proposed by the Governor of SC, Nikki Halley.

  14. #339
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Posts
    54,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    CROWDS DISREGARD BOYCOTT AT ‘CONFEDERATE RUSHMORE’



    STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. (Reuters) — Fourth of July holidaymakers ignored a call to boycott Georgia’s Stone Mountain Park, known as the “Confederate Rushmore,” over its display of the contentious Confederate flag.

    Hundreds of people had staked out spots at the 3,200-acre (1,295-hectare) privately run park by noon on Saturday for nighttime laser and fireworks shows. They shrugged off heavy rain on the park’s busiest day of the year as well as the boycott call.

    Democratic state Representative LaDawn Blackett Jones this week urged people to stay away from the park 10 miles (16 km) east of Atlanta because it flies three flags of the pro-slavery Confederacy alongside the U.S. and Georgia state flags.

    Bobbie Smith of Fitzgerald, Georgia, who was camping at Stone Mountain with her family, called the boycott call “just stupid.”

    “This whole park is a Confederate memorial. If you don’t have the flag here, where on Earth would you put it?” she said.

    The Confederate flag from the 1861-65 U.S. Civil War has become a lightning rod for outrage after the shooting of nine black churchgoers in Charleston, South Carolina, last month. The white suspect, Dylann Roof, had posed for photos with the Confederate battle flag.

    Politicians in several Southern states have called for removal of the flag and other Confederate memorials from public spaces. A raft of major retailers have said they would pull items with the Confederate flag on them.

    Ray Simpkins, of Kennesaw, Georgia, who brought his children to see the laser show, said the flag remains a reminder of the Confederacy’s advocacy of slavery.

    “Although I don’t love it, I think there’s a place for it here,” said Simpkins, who is black. “But it shouldn’t fly next to the U.S. flag.”

    The park is on state land and run by the Stone Mountain Memorial Association. Spokesman John Bankhead said, “People on both sides of the issue say it (the flag) belongs in a museum. Here in Georgia, the Stone Mountain Park serves as that.”

    The park is known as the “Confederate Mount Rushmore” for its 90-foot-tall (27-meter-tall) relief sculpture of three Confederate figures – President Jefferson Davis and Generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson. The park describes it as the largest high relief sculpture in the world."

    Crowds Disregard Boycott at 'Confederate Rushmore'

    As they say in Old Blighty, a tempest in a tea cup. Manufactured anger is all it is...
    Whooooooohoooooo "hundreds" (of bigoted morons).



  15. #340
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,980
    Scary stuff to think of the Tea Party in terms of actually being the Confederate Party.

    Not a Tea Party, a Confederate Party | The Weekly Sift

    "Late in 2012, I came out of the Lincoln movie with two historical mysteries to solve:

    How did the two parties switch places regarding the South, white supremacy, and civil rights? In Lincoln’s day, a radical Republican was an abolitionist, and when blacks did get the vote, they almost unanimously voted Republican. Today, the archetypal Republican is a Southern white, and blacks are almost all Democrats. How did American politics get from there to here?
    One of the movie’s themes was how heavily the war’s continuing carnage weighed on Lincoln. (It particularly came through during Grant’s guided tour of the Richmond battlefield.) Could any cause, however lofty, justify this incredible slaughter? And yet, I realized, Lincoln was winning. What must the Confederate leaders have been thinking, as an even larger percentage of their citizens died, as their cities burned, and as the accumulated wealth of generations crumbled? Where was their urge to end this on any terms, rather than wait for complete destruction?
    The first question took some work, but yielded readily to patient googling. I wrote up the answer in “A Short History of White Racism in the Two-Party System“. The second turned out to be much deeper than I expected, and set off a reading project that has eaten an enormous amount of my time over the last two years. (Chunks of that research have shown up in posts like “Slavery Lasted Until Pearl Harbor“, “Cliven Bundy and the Klan Komplex“, and my review of Ta-Nehisi Coates’ article on reparations.) Along the way, I came to see how I (along with just about everyone I know) have misunderstood large chunks of American history, and how that misunderstanding clouds our perception of what is happening today.

    "Who really won the Civil War? The first hint at how deep the second mystery ran came from the biography Jefferson Davis: American by William J. Cooper. In 1865, not only was Davis not agonizing over how to end the destruction, he wanted to keep it going longer. He disapproved of Lee’s surrender at Appomattox, and when U. S. troops finally captured him, he was on his way to Texas, where an intact army might continue the war.

    That sounded crazy until I read about Reconstruction. In my high school history class, Reconstruction was a mysterious blank period between Lincoln’s assassination and Edison’s light bulb. Congress impeached Andrew Johnson for some reason, the transcontinental railroad got built, corruption scandals engulfed the Grant administration, and Custer lost at Little Big Horn. But none of it seemed to have much to do with present-day events.

    And oh, those blacks Lincoln emancipated? Except for Booker T. Washington and George Washington Carver, they vanished like the Lost Tribes of Israel. They wouldn’t re-enter history until the 1950s, when for some reason they still weren’t free.

    Here’s what my teachers’ should have told me: “Reconstruction was the second phase of the Civil War. It lasted until 1877, when the Confederates won. I think that would have gotten my attention.

    It wasn’t just that Confederates wanted to continue the war. They did continue it, and they ultimately prevailed. They weren’t crazy, they were just stubborn.

    The Lost Cause. At about the same time my American history class was leaving a blank spot after 1865, I saw Gone With the Wind, which started filling it in like this: Sadly, the childlike blacks weren’t ready for freedom and full citizenship. Without the discipline of their white masters, many became drunks and criminals, and they raped a lot of white women. Northern carpetbaggers used them (and no-account white scalawags) as puppets to control the South, and to punish the planter aristocrats, who prior to the war had risen to the top of Southern society through their innate superiority and virtue.

    But eventually the good men of the South could take it no longer, so they formed the Ku Klux Klan to protect themselves and their communities. They were never able to restore the genteel antebellum society — that Eden was gone with the wind, a noble but ultimately lost cause — but they were eventually able to regain the South’s honor and independence. Along the way, they relieved their beloved black servants of the onerous burden of political equality, until such time as they might become mature enough to bear it responsibly.

    That telling of history is now named for its primary proponent, William Dunning. It is false in almost every detail. If history is written by the winners, Dunning’s history is the clearest evidence that the Confederates won. [see endnote 1]

    Margaret Mitchell’s 1936 novel had actually toned it down a little. To feel the full impact of Dunning-school history, you need to read Thomas Dixon’s 1905 best-seller, The Clansman: a historical romance of the Ku Klux Klan. Or watch the 1915 silent movie made from it, The Birth of a Nation, which was the most popular film of all time until Gone With the Wind broke its records.

    The iconic hooded Klansman on his horse, the Knight of the Invisible Empire, was the Luke Skywalker of his day.”

    Rest of article in the link.
    Last edited by Storekeeper; 05-07-2015 at 08:38 PM.

  16. #341
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Scary stuff to think of the Tea Party in terms of actually being the Confederate Party.

    Not a Tea Party, a Confederate Party | The Weekly Sift

    "Late in 2012, I came out of the Lincoln movie with two historical mysteries to solve:

    How did the two parties switch places regarding the South, white supremacy, and civil rights? In Lincoln’s day, a radical Republican was an abolitionist, and when blacks did get the vote, they almost unanimously voted Republican. Today, the archetypal Republican is a Southern white, and blacks are almost all Democrats. How did American politics get from there to here?
    What's the mystery? White plantation owners after the civil war figured out quickly what Lincoln had been saying all along: workers were much cheaper than slaves. The owner/employer doesn't have to feed them, or house them, or care about them in any way. Property obliges, nothing else. Once the inertia was overcome, the economy boomed, profits rose considerably. The KKK made sure the negroes shut up and obeyed the slaveholders turned capitalists. The negroes themselves must have figured out eventually what freedom according to Lincoln meant, even though it took an awful long time.



    That Democrats is another name for Republicans might take another century to grasp, especially if the show is good.
    Boon Mee: 'Israel is the 51st State. De facto - but none the less, essentially part & parcel of the USA.'

  17. #342
    Banned
    Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    16-12-2016 @ 09:19 AM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    44,058
    NASCAR FANS DEFY REQUEST TO HIDE CONFEDERATE FLAGS AT DAYTONA

    Good on 'em!



    DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Fans at Daytona International Speedway are defending and displaying their Confederate flags.

    At NASCAR’s first race in the South since the racing series and its tracks urged fans to no longer wave the banner, dozens of Confederate flags were scattered throughout"

    the vast infield.

    The first motorhome inside the Turn 4 tunnel has one flying high above it, and it doesn’t take long to reach double figures when counting them on a stroll through the infield. They’re on clothing, coolers and cars, and even tattooed on skin.

    NASCAR took a stance on the Confederate flag after last month’s South Carolina church massacre. The series stopped short of banning fans from displaying the flag at its events, but Daytona and 29 other tracks asked fans to refrain from flying them.

    Not everyone obliged."

    NASCAR Fans Defy Request to Hide Confederate Flags at Daytona - Breitbart

    That's nice

  18. #343
    Thailand Expat Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,021
    Breitbart. The voice of American Racism.

  19. #344
    Hansum Man!
    panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-03-2016 @ 01:08 PM
    Location
    South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    18,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    Not everyone obliged."
    Another great victory for free speech and expression . . . Well done


    It's like watching something that's dying, trying so very desperately to make a stand . . . but it can't even move all limbs.

    It's dying out.

    Good riddance

  20. #345
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Scary stuff to think of the Tea Party in terms of actually being the Confederate Party.

    Not a Tea Party, a Confederate Party | The Weekly Sift

    "If the established social order cannot be defended by votes and laws, then it will be defended by intimidation and violence. How are We the People going to shoot abortion doctors and civil rights activists if we don’t have guns?".

    "But the veneer of Bostonian rebellion easily scrapes off; the tea bags and tricorn hats are just props. The symbol Tea Partiers actually revere is the Confederate battle flag. Let a group of right-wingers ramble for any length of time, and you will soon hear that slavery wasn’t really so bad, that Andrew Johnson was right, that Lincoln shouldn’t have fought the war, that states have the rights of nullification and secession, that the war wasn’t really about slavery anyway, and a lot of other Confederate mythology that (until recently) had left me asking, “Why are we talking about this?”.

    Starting to understand the terrorism angle now. Alone the killing of the nine blacks in the church seemed like simple murder. But viewed cumulatively the terrorism angle starts to shake out true.

    Also starting to understand why John Boehner and Sarah Palin stay drunk all the time ... that's the price you pay for sleeping with traitors determined to destroy democracy.

  21. #346
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    10-01-2019 @ 08:46 AM
    Posts
    2,904
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    It's like watching something that's dying, trying so very desperately to make a stand . . . but it can't even move all limbs.

    It's dying out.

    Good riddance
    Says the Yankee liberal doodle dandy

  22. #347
    Thailand Expat Black Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Planet Cylon
    Posts
    3,021
    Let's get a little taste of Red, White and Blue with Hannity's "Let Freedom Ring" theme song, paired up with Ol' Glory.

    It's only 53 seconds. Tap your foot, and sing along. Loud enough so your neighbors can hear you!


  • #348
    Pronce. PH said so AGAIN!
    slackula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a slipping mask of sanity in Phuket.
    Posts
    9,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Heart
    Let's get a little taste of Red, White and Blue with Hannity's "Let Freedom Ring" theme song, paired up with Ol' Glory.
    Before you tout the merits of Hannity's ring you might want to do a little research into where large portions of all the funds raised by his "good cause" end up...

    Just sayin'

  • #349
    Thailand Expat Humbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    12,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Heart
    Let's get a little taste of Red, White and Blue with Hannity's "Let Freedom Ring" theme song, paired up with Ol' Glory.
    It's only 53 seconds. Tap your foot, and sing along. Loud enough so your neighbors can hear you!
    Conversion therapy has been a success for Milky. From vapid to stupid in one 6 month treatment session.

  • #350
    Thailand Expat Black Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Planet Cylon
    Posts
    3,021
    Quote Originally Posted by slackula View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Heart
    Let's get a little taste of Red, White and Blue with Hannity's "Let Freedom Ring" theme song, paired up with Ol' Glory.
    Before you tout the merits of Hannity's ring you might want to do a little research into where large portions of all the funds raised by his "good cause" end up...

    Just sayin'
    My putting up of the Hannity (copied) diddy, was.....




    A joke.

  • Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •