View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job - 2016 TD poll

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 68.42%
  • No

    5 26.32%
  • Not sure

    1 5.26%
Page 333 of 335 FirstFirst ... 233283323325326327328329330331332333334335 LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 8358
  1. #8301
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    20,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    inside job
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Mossad agents
    I is confused - they were inside the building filming ?

  2. #8302
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    10,605
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    I is confused - they were inside the building filming ?
    Along with Harry you now take the piss?

  3. #8303
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Posts
    54,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Are you sayin that the 5 Mossad agents who were arrested after being seen filming the attacks on 9/11 never existed. What actually is your take on it then? Honestly. Educate me. You never come up with any other explanation other that everyone's a 'whackjob'.
    The only people who said they were Mossad agents were whackjob websites. They were five blokes working for a moving company who took pictures of the towers - by your logic anyone who filmed the towers on the day is a Mossad agent. They were detained, interrogated and released.

    You gullible fucking twit.

    This is just typical of the irrelevant stories that whackjobs fill out with fluff and claim it to be "evidence" that, in this case, "The Joooos done it".

    You lot are hysterical.


  4. #8304
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    10,605
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    They were five blokes working for a moving company
    Which was a Mossad front and the owner did a bunk back to Israel the day after 9/11 as I recall

    If I recall correctly. All 5 failed a polygraph test.
    Last edited by Pragmatic; 12-01-2019 at 08:59 PM.

  5. #8305
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    10,605
    Pay attention to the mural on the side of the Israelis van.


  6. #8306
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Location
    Bang on Target
    Posts
    13
    Harry "The lady doth protest to much" Barracuda.

    50k posts. Nothing but disinformation. A sell-out paid shill, earns his money from the US military industrial complex.

    Nuff said.

    ^Good find Prag, bang on target.

  7. #8307
    Thailand Expat
    Airportwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shining Light View Post
    Harry "The lady doth protest to much" Barracuda.

    50k posts. Nothing but disinformation. A sell-out paid shill, earns his money from the US military industrial complex.

    Nuff said.


    ^Good find Prag, bang on target.
    I suspect their may be some truth in what you say? its just not possible for anyone to be as dumb as Harry

  8. #8308
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Posts
    9,157
    of course it was Mossad,

  9. #8309
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Posts
    54,456
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shining Light View Post
    Harry "The lady doth protest to much" Barracuda.

    50k posts. Nothing but disinformation. A sell-out paid shill, earns his money from the US military industrial complex.

    Nuff said.

    ^Good find Prag, bang on target.
    Fuck off pseudopussy you silly cunto.


  10. #8310
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Posts
    54,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Which was a Mossad front and the owner did a bunk back to Israel the day after 9/11 as I recall

    If I recall correctly. All 5 failed a polygraph test.

    You seem to do a lot of "recalling" of shit that only ever appeared on whackjob websites.

    And now you have all the other whackjobs all excited.


  11. #8311
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    in wessex
    Posts
    2,226
    Harry, the forums news enema

    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #8312
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    10,605
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    And now you have all the other whackjobs all excited.
    Harry, for christ sake, the mural on the side of the van gives the game away. How long would it take to paint a mural on the side of the van? How did they know exactly what to paint? The removal firm was an ideal cover to store the explosives prior to being planted in the towers. Someone gets caught with tons of explosives and nobody does jail time? Come on Harry, no one's going to laugh at you cuz couldn't see the light in the beginning. Sorry couldn't help that. Just admit you've been wrong.

  13. #8313
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    10,605
    For Harry who can't be bothered to watch videos.


  14. #8314
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Which was a Mossad front and the owner did a bunk back to Israel the day after 9/11 as I recall

    If I recall correctly. All 5 failed a polygraph test.
    I don't know the details of who went where when and why, but I would be surprised if there were many front line Mossad agents that couldn't pass a polygraph, seeing as that would be a natural part of their training; or to put it another way, what odds for 5 Mossad agents to all fail a polygraph?

    The truth is out there, somewhere, buried deep among erroneous conclusions from selective facts pimped by a few to feed the many. - Someone
    Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.

  15. #8315
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    10,605
    How did they know in advance?

    The only people arrested on the day of 9/11 were 5 Israelis who became known as the 5 dancing Israelis
    According to ABCNEWS sources, Israeli and U.S. government officials worked out a deal — and after 71 days, the five Israelis were taken out of jail, put on a plane, and deported back home. While the former detainees refused to answer ABCNEWS' questions about their detention and what they were doing on Sept. 11, several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home. Said one of the men, "Our purpose was to document the event."
    But how did they know there was going to BE an "event"?
    The 2 Israelis that ran away from the removal van and were detained by local police were never charged with any offences. And yet it was confirmed that the van was full of explosives. Stinks doesn't it?
    Last edited by Pragmatic; 13-01-2019 at 09:42 AM.

  16. #8316
    Thailand Expat prawnograph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    11th Military Circle
    Posts
    1,120
    The photo of the van appears to come from this Wordpress blog, which has a disclaimer saying it is photoshopped: an "artist's impression" based on the alleged report.
    Create a visual to "illustrate" a possible (or fictional) event.
    Visual becomes the evidence that possible (or fictional) event truly occurred.



    Peculiar that not a single actual image exists ... just these two "artist's impressions" repeated forever

  17. #8317
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,160
    It does all stink, and is collectively very compelling.
    However, the mountains of evidence are all just collections of circumstantial evidence, unfortunately.
    When one considers that the greater the crime, the greater the efforts to cover it would be tenfold true in this conspiracy, we should expect that if any solid evidence exists, the holder of that evidence would be in the gravest of danger if he/she revealed it. We should also expect that any solid evidence would have been destroyed by now.
    We can only hope that a secret recording, a forgotten/overlooked email, a random photo of an indiscreet meeting etc might surface.

    Prag, it's in the conspiracist's best interest to completely discard the nutter stuff. For example, is the mural on the side of the van real? It seems highly unlikely and could very well be shopped. Why would they go to the trouble of getting that mural in such a highly covert operation? It doesn't make sense at all. That's not to say the Israelis are innocent. I reckon they're in it up to their necks, but "compelling" BS is still BS and doesn't serve the cause at all, in fact harms it.


    Edit: ^ there we go.

  18. #8318
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    10,605
    Quote Originally Posted by prawnograph View Post
    The photo of the van appears to come from this Wordpress blog, which has a disclaimer saying it is photoshopped: an "artist's impression" based on the alleged report.
    If you listen to the police radio calls you will hear the officers describing the van with a mural of a plane, on its side, flying into the twin towers.

  19. #8319
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Posts
    31,347
    So these super secret Mossad agents took the time to paint a mural of the conspiracy they were planning to commit on the side of a removal van, a photoshopped pic of which has become evidence...

    Seems legit.

  20. #8320
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Posts
    54,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    If you listen to the police radio calls you will hear the officers describing the van with a mural of a plane, on its side, flying into the twin towers.

    This is the downside of the modern internet. It is possible to convince gullible fucking muppets of almost anything.

  21. #8321
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    10,605
    The police describe the van quite clearly at 4 min 25 sec into the video, post #8305. You can't get better evidence than a eye witness that is a policeman.

  22. #8322
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    10,605
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    photoshopped pic of which has become evidence...
    What photoshopped evidence. Where's the proof? Oh yeah Pawnograph published some pictures with no link so it must be true.

  23. #8323
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Posts
    54,456
    Do you honestly believe a bunch of Mossad agents were driving around New York in a van with a picture of planes flying into the twin towers?

    Are you *really* that stupid?

  24. #8324
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    If you listen to the police radio calls you will hear the officers describing the van with a mural of a plane, on its side, flying into the twin towers.
    That's interesting and really needs verification because as I said above, it's so very unlikely that secret agents, or even hired stooges hired to record the event would advertise their mission. Unless they had money to waste and were stupid, and had prior knowledge.
    Lets disect this a bit. Hired stooges wouldn't have been told what was going to happen. Secret agents wouldn't be so stupid as to paint evidence of their forknowledge on the side of the van they were driving.



    An interesting angle would be what was the footage they recorded. Did recording start before the first impact?

    Keep in mind, this argument is only wrt the mural, not that the Israelis existed and were there and filmed the event.
    As I say, you have to filter out the BS and the unlikely stuff to make the compelling facts stand out more.

  25. #8325
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Posts
    54,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    The police describe the van quite clearly at 4 min 25 sec into the video, post #8305. You can't get better evidence than a eye witness that is a policeman.
    Yeah because no-one fakes shit in Youtube videos, do they?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •