View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job - 2016 TD poll

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 68.42%
  • No

    5 26.32%
  • Not sure

    1 5.26%
Page 319 of 320 FirstFirst ... 219269309311312313314315316317318319320 LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 7977
  1. #7951
    Valve Master Latindancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    That loonie saw fcuk all. The attention seeking twat. I with millions of others witnessed, live on TV, a reporter breaking the news that WTC 7 had collapsed. Surprise surprise in the live scene behind her we could see the building still standing. Talk about stage managed.
    It is well known fact in the media that standard backgrounds, even moving ones, are often used as "fillers" because the station does not have a live feed.

    Just because some moron saw this and assumed it was a live feed, then squawked loudly about it, does not make it a live feed. You are trolling, yes ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    The video above claims the resulting fires brought down the twin towers. In the video #7927 you'll hear from a witness who was in the towers just above where the plane struck and he claims the fires were so small that he and another were able to calmly walk down the stairs to safety.
    So the fire in that particular place, in that particular corner, was small.....

    You're trolling again.

  2. #7952
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Still not watched the video then Harry? Come back when you have.
    I have better things to do with my time than watch your stupid whackjob videos, you idiot.

    Just tell us what's new about and we can rip the piss out of you again.

  3. #7953
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Posts
    4,745
    Translation: I am afraid, very afraid

  4. #7954
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Translation: I am afraid, very afraid
    I know you are, but that's because you're a big fat queer troll.

    Maybe you can watch the video and tell me what's so fucking new.

  5. #7955
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,003
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    You've answered your own question.
    No I didn't and neither did you.

  6. #7956
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    No I didn't and neither did you.
    Yes you did. It is no surprise that a steady drip of mainly IED-based terrorist attacks from muslim extremists in the South of Thailand barely raises a flicker of international interest after 16 years. It is entirely predictable that flying planes into buildings in the middle of a major US city is going to be world news.

  7. #7957
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,003
    ^ You're deflecting. You know as well as I that xxx number of US deaths is more newsworthy than xxx deaths of ragheads, chinks, boongas, or whatever the derogatory term for South Americans is.
    That was the point...as you know.
    If you want to get pernickity...I didn't ask a question to be answered, so no I didn't answer my question!

  8. #7958
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    ^ You're deflecting. You know as well as I that xxx number of US deaths is more newsworthy than xxx deaths of ragheads, chinks, boongas, or whatever the derogatory term for South Americans is.
    That was the point...as you know.
    If you want to get pernickity...I didn't ask a question to be answered, so no I didn't answer my question!
    No I''m not deflecting.

    You tried to say that 9/11 shouldn't have merited more news coverage than other terrorist attacks.

    You fucked this up on so many levels.


    Give it up son.

  9. #7959
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,003
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    No I''m not deflecting.

    You tried to say that 9/11 shouldn't have merited more news coverage than other terrorist attacks.

    You fucked this up on so many levels.


    Give it up son.
    No, Dad, (and later can you explain the "so many levels", please?)
    Wasabi said it was amazing that even non-Americans remember that day. I said , "Not amazing. The hype was huge. Over 3000 Americans died.
    When twice that number die elsewhere, it's just 3rd world citizens and not worth the hype."

    Separate the four sentences and try to comprehend them individually, and then collectively.

    The hype was indeed huge, and deservedly so.
    But there is no hype when over 6000 Thais die in an insurrection. Or 20,000 Indians die in Bopal (and growing death toll to this day), and no hype about Palestinians dying in Dimona.
    The list is long.
    Yes, people remember 9/11 all around the world. Because there was huge coverage. Why is there not huge coverage of the crime that occurred in Bopal (for instance), where not only did thousands die and continue to die to this day, but the US protects the management responsible?

    You know what I'm saying, Dad. Give it up. Or be a man and say, "Yeah, ok, I see your point, Son".
    Last edited by Maanaam; 14-09-2017 at 07:47 PM.

  10. #7960
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    8,624
    I think that the reason why 9/11 is so well remembered is because the best defended country in the world was, allegedly, nearly brought to its knees by a dozen dozy Arabs. Who the fcuk believes that to be possible? Oh yeah Harry.

  11. #7961
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Posts
    4,745
    I think it's still remembered because it was spectacular and live on CNN

    it was a Bruce Willis movie without Bruce Willis

    and the bad guys won

  12. #7962
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    No, Dad, (and later can you explain the "so many levels", please?)
    Wasabi said it was amazing that even non-Americans remember that day. I said , "Not amazing. The hype was huge. Over 3000 Americans died.
    When twice that number die elsewhere, it's just 3rd world citizens and not worth the hype."

    Separate the four sentences and try to comprehend them individually, and then collectively.

    The hype was indeed huge, and deservedly so.
    But there is no hype when over 6000 Thais die in an insurrection. Or 20,000 Indians die in Bopal (and growing death toll to this day), and no hype about Palestinians dying in Dimona.
    The list is long.
    Yes, people remember 9/11 all around the world. Because there was huge coverage. Why is there not huge coverage of the crime that occurred in Bopal (for instance), where not only did thousands die and continue to die to this day, but the US protects the management responsible?

    You know what I'm saying, Dad. Give it up. Or be a man and say, "Yeah, ok, I see your point, Son".
    Bhopal got worldwide coverage because it killed nearly 4,000 and is still considered the worst industrial accident of all time.

    You cannot compare a single attack that killed thousands with something that has killed "twice that number" when you mean "twice that number over a period of decades" you fucking idiot.

    Furthermore, even Bhopal has not had the global impact that 9/11 had.

    When it was happening (and I was in the Gulf), everyone, myself included, said "This is going to change things forever", mainly because we all travel and we knew that airlines and security were going to change drastically.

    That's before what the US's response was going to be (and the fact Bush was in charge meant that it was not only disproportionate but misguided.

    Ask yourself this question:

    Do bombs going off in Southern Thailand affect you in any way?

    Do Israelis shooting Palestinians and vice versa affect you in any way?

    Does any of the atroticies committed in Syria and Iraq affect you in any way?

    Not at all.

    I live in the Gulf and they have very little impact, other me staying out of anyone discussing Sunni/Shi'a issues, and I stay away from that anyway, much as I would if I heard someone debating Catholics v Protestants in Glasgow or Northern Ireland.

    You are comparing apples and oranges, you twit.

  13. #7963
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    I think that the reason why 9/11 is so well remembered is because the best defended country in the world was, allegedly, nearly brought to its knees by a dozen dozy Arabs. Who the fcuk believes that to be possible? Oh yeah Harry.
    Unfortunately it's that kind of stupidity that allows the 7/7, Madrid, Manchester, etc. bombings to continue unabated.

    Considering they are only "dozy Arabs" they've sure killed a lot of people, eh?

  14. #7964
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    8,624
    Sorry this reply is to Dragonfly's post 3 up.

    Unfortunately the 'bad guy's' weren't mentioned in the credits at the end. That's pending.

  15. #7965
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    8,624
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Unfortunately it's that kind of stupidity that allows the 7/7, Madrid, Manchester, etc. bombings to continue unabated.

    Considering they are only "dozy Arabs" they've sure killed a lot of people, eh?
    Chalk and cheese. Watch the video Harry. Then you'll know.

  16. #7966
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Chalk and cheese. Watch the video Harry. Then you'll know.

    Fuck your video. This thread is 319 pages and it's full of "LOOK I'VE FOUND A NEW VIDEO!" followed by people explaining why it's shit.

    Just summarise what you think is so new.

  17. #7967
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I think it's still remembered because it was spectacular and live on CNN

    it was a Bruce Willis movie without Bruce Willis

    and the bad guys won
    It was live on every global news network, you stupid fat queer troll.

  18. #7968
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,003
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Bhopal got worldwide coverage because it killed nearly 4,000 and is still considered the worst industrial accident of all time.

    Ask ten people about Bhopal, and nine or ten of them will be clueless.

    You cannot compare a single attack that killed thousands with something that has killed "twice that number" when you mean "twice that number over a period of decades" you fucking idiot.
    Of course I can when the subject of my point is deaths It's you who introduced a time limit of one day, meaninglessly....and stupid reduction to meaningless insults.


    Furthermore, even Bhopal has not had the global impact that 9/11 had.
    That's part of my point!!! Who's the fucking idiot here? Deaths at 20 000 now, and growing, but who knows about it?

    When it was happening (and I was in the Gulf), everyone, myself included, said "This is going to change things forever", mainly because we all travel and we knew that airlines and security were going to change drastically.

    That's before what the US's response was going to be (and the fact Bush was in charge meant that it was not only disproportionate but misguided.
    Ermm..so? What's that got to do with the price of fish?

    Ask yourself this question:

    Do bombs going off in Southern Thailand affect you in any way?

    Do Israelis shooting Palestinians and vice versa affect you in any way?

    Does any of the atroticies committed in Syria and Iraq affect you in any way?

    Not at all.

    I live in the Gulf and they have very little impact, other me staying out of anyone discussing Sunni/Shi'a issues, and I stay away from that anyway, much as I would if I heard someone debating Catholics v Protestants in Glasgow or Northern Ireland.

    And what's that got to do with the price of condoms?

    You are comparing apples and oranges, you twit.

    No, YOU are comparing apples and oranges. I made a statement about how MSM covers deaths, US deaths being prioritised of raghead or brown deaths, and now you are going on about how clever you were predictng how 9/11 would change the rules on airlines. Again with unnecessary childish language.
    Just give it up, Dad.
    Geez, need the qquote button.

  19. #7969
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    You started this discussion with:

    "Not amazing. The hype was huge. Over 3000 Americans died.
    When twice that number die elsewhere, it's just 3rd world citizens and not worth the hype."
    There has been no terrorist incident that has had twice that number die.

    In order to introduce your bit of "no-one cares about 3rd world countries" you tried to invent one.

    You're just stupid, aren't you son.

    Sorry I was a bad parent.

    I should have told mum to just abort you and spared you living life as an utter fucking moron.

  20. #7970
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,003
    OK Harry, I can see you simply can not understand and have a need to twist things to attempt to be right, while at the same time resorting to childish insults (which I don't get why the need?).
    Carry on Dad.

  21. #7971
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    OK Harry, I can see you simply can not understand and have a need to twist things to attempt to be right, while at the same time resorting to childish insults (which I don't get why the need?).
    Carry on Dad.
    Yeah, you know I'm right, don't you.


  22. #7972
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Posts
    4,745
    Harry is a retard, no point in talking sense with him

    he actually believes that a plane hit the Pentagon

    and that Saddam had WMDs,

    what a fool
    Last edited by Dragonfly; 15-09-2017 at 02:57 PM.

  23. #7973
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Harry is a retard, no point in talking sense with him

    he actually believes that a missile hit the Pentagon

    and that Saddam had WMDs,

    what a fool
    Sorry?

    You might believe that shit, but I've never said either of those things.

    You're not very bright, are you?

  24. #7974
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Posts
    4,745
    my mistake, you actually believe that a plane hit the Pentagon

    and that Saddam had to be deposed because he had WMDs, and we couldn't take the risks

  25. #7975
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Posts
    43,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    my mistake, you actually believe that a plane hit the Pentagon

    and that Saddam had to be deposed because he had WMDs, and we couldn't take the risks
    Yep, still thick as shit.

    What are you babbling on about? Are you drunk?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •