View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job - 2016 TD poll

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 68.42%
  • No

    5 26.32%
  • Not sure

    1 5.26%
Page 2 of 320 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 7978
  1. #26
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,166
    ^ Ther's a knitting thread in the home economics section which might light yer minge up

  2. #27
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    ^^Are you another "beleiver"? Assuming you're an American, does being reminded that your CIC was a frkn murdering liar?

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    16-10-2017 @ 06:07 PM
    Posts
    25,019
    ^

    Jeez Ent, its a tad early to be on the amphetamines innit ?

  4. #29
    Valve Master Latindancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,128
    I don't think I shall dignify this thread with any comments.

  5. #30
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    19-10-2017 @ 05:55 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, it's no secret, even Rumsfield made that slip several times in public press conf

  6. #31
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    16-10-2017 @ 06:07 PM
    Posts
    25,019
    ^
    Suppose Rumsfeld pulled the trigger Eh.

  7. #32
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    Yup, he did, on his own head , the mofuh shit-fer-brains.


    "But as for the simple mechanics of building collapse, it really _IS_ Popular Mechanics stuff" latindancer re. WTC 911.
    Last edited by ENT; 20-06-2012 at 09:54 AM.

  8. #33
    Member gbt71fa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    05-04-2014 @ 12:53 AM
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Yeah so they could get to all that oil in Afghanistan...

    And we all know how Everyone loves the good ol US so much. So much that they have to stage fake attacks to create fake enemies to start fake wars to get fake oil.
    You dumb-butt, SC.
    There was never any oil to secure in Afghanistan, per se....they're chasing the broad oil fields in Central Asia. The proposed pipeline, expanded military bases, general US imperial occupation, etc, etc...

    The Empire expands.
    Wow, and I thought ThaiVisa had stranglehold on complete uneducated idiots.....
    ...otherwise known as the AngryBuddhist....

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    16-10-2017 @ 06:07 PM
    Posts
    25,019
    ^

    Easy on Socal mate, he's our Special purpose poster.

  10. #35
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,837
    Quote Originally Posted by gbt71fa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Yeah so they could get to all that oil in Afghanistan...

    And we all know how Everyone loves the good ol US so much. So much that they have to stage fake attacks to create fake enemies to start fake wars to get fake oil.
    You dumb-butt, SC.
    There was never any oil to secure in Afghanistan, per se....they're chasing the broad oil fields in Central Asia. The proposed pipeline, expanded military bases, general US imperial occupation, etc, etc...

    The Empire expands.
    Wow, and I thought ThaiVisa had stranglehold on complete uneducated idiots.....
    Everyone knows our brave soldiers are risking their lives to secure exclusive rights to the drug trade.

  11. #36
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    I don't think I shall dignify this thread with any comments.
    I'll do it for ya, pet.


    "But as for the simple mechanics of building collapse, it really _IS_ Popular Mechanics stuff" latindancer re. WTC 911.

  12. #37
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    19-10-2017 @ 05:55 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    that collapse was nothing like "natural", definitely controlled demolition, like WTC7

    people are sheep, too scared to know the truth, so in that regard the "official" version is comfortable for them to continue with their lives

    brilliant plan, I must say, the Pentagon special ops did a superb job

  13. #38
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    Agreed.
    The whole strategy of telling lies and getting away with it is to tell a BIG lie and repeating it.

    It takes time for anyone to prove the lie bullshit, so the liars get away with it for a a fair while, until all the little bits of lies start to fall apart.

    Liars play for time to be able to keep on scamming.
    “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? John 10:34.

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    16-10-2017 @ 06:07 PM
    Posts
    25,019
    ^

    Your theory is conjecture at best, full of holes and innuendo.

    Humans are incapable of with holding the truth especially when a large quantity are involved.

    Many people would of had to be connected with such an event to bring down WTC7 and fire a missile into the Pentagon.

    Someone would of let the cat out of the bag by now for sure, no doubt about that at all.

    People get older, people start dying off and someone spits out the truth on there death bed.

    Suppose all the other damage was inflicted by the terrorists and only WTC 7 and the Pentagon was a set up.

    Dream on boys, its always good for a laugh.
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat
    Takeovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 AM
    Location
    Berlin Germany
    Posts
    5,099
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    Suppose all the other damage was inflicted by the terrorists and only WTC 7 and the Pentagon was a set up.
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    Dream on boys, its always good for a laugh.
    Takes an amazing mindset, doesn't it?

    Most amusing to me is the argument of sheeple, who believe the government line, when they themselves fall for the most stupid and transparent conspiracy theories.

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    16-10-2017 @ 06:07 PM
    Posts
    25,019
    ^

    You do know that when the Yanks walked on the Moon that was filmed in ENT's back shed.

    Oh and when Corby was caught with with that perfectly formed bag full of hydroponic mull in Bali that also was a total set up.

    Friggin Innocent mate.

  17. #42
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,785
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57 View Post
    ^

    Your theory is conjecture at best, full of holes and innuendo.

    Humans are incapable of with holding the truth especially when a large quantity are involved.

    Many people would of had to be connected with such an event to bring down WTC7 and fire a missile into the Pentagon.

    Someone would of let the cat out of the bag by now for sure, no doubt about that at all.

    People get older, people start dying off and someone spits out the truth on there death bed.

    Suppose all the other damage was inflicted by the terrorists and only WTC 7 and the Pentagon was a set up.

    Dream on boys, its always good for a laugh.
    Thanks terry for clowning these nitwits. The fact is as you stated. The collusion would have been on a level never seen in modern times if ever in history. As most of you like to point out us Americans are dumb, fat and have big mouths. So how do you think that us complete buffoons could have accomplished such a thing without running our mouths by now..

  18. #43
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    Buiding WTC 7, Siverstein says "pull it".


  19. #44
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    Rumsfeld says plane shot down over Ohio and missile hits Pentagon.

    Last edited by ENT; 20-06-2012 at 04:31 PM.

  20. #45
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57 View Post
    Humans are incapable of with holding the truth especially when a large quantity are involved.

    Someone would of let the cat out of the bag by now for sure, no doubt about that at all.
    They have let the cat out of the bag.

    Rumsfeld and a former 911 commissioner both talk of the missile hitting the Pentagon.

    Here's the commissioner slipping up, the same way Rumsfeld did.








    "But as for the simple mechanics of building collapse, it really _IS_ Popular Mechanics stuff" latindancer re. WTC 911.

  21. #46
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog View Post
    Everyone knows our brave soldiers are risking their lives to secure exclusive rights to the drug trade.
    If we all knew that, our boys wouldn't be dead. RIP.



    .. before the U.S. invaded Afghanistan, the Taliban had imposed a ban on opium production. This resulted in opium production collapsing by more than 90 per cent. It was the U.S. supported Northern Alliance that came to the rescue and began protecting the production of raw opium.

    “CIA-supported Mujahedeen rebels [who in 2001 were part of the Northern Alliance] engaged heavily in drug trafficking while fighting against the Soviet-supported government and its plans to reform the very backward Afghan society,” William Blum writes in The Real Drug Lords.

    Under the interim government of Hamid Karzai, opium poppy cultivation once again began to skyrocket and opium markets were restored. According to the United Nations Drug Control Program (UNDCP), opium cultivation increased by 657 per cent in 2002 in relation to its 2001 level. The UNDCP estimated 2002 opium poppy cultivation would cover an area between 45,000 and 65,000 hectares. Opium cultivation in 2001 had fallen to an estimated 7,606 hectares. According to the UN, in 2006 alone Afghanistan supplied 92 percent of the world’s supply of opium (see Apratim Mukarji’s Afghanistan: From Freedom to Terror, p. 22-
    » Fox News Makes Excuse for CIA’s Afghan Opium Cultivation Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!



    "But as for the simple mechanics of building collapse, it really _IS_ Popular Mechanics stuff" latindancer re. WTC 911.

  22. #47
    Valve Master Latindancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,128
    Some independent researchers have managed to collect samples of the huge amount of dust that blanketed New York after the collapse of the towers. In all of the samples, there are unusually high levels of Diet Coke spheres. Conspiracy theorists believe this is "smoking gun" evidence of a Diet Coke and Mentos reaction.
    When Diet Coke and Mentos react, Coke droplets are sprayed into the air. These droplets then form spheres due to surface tension. The spheres produced in a Diet Coke and Mentos reaction are identical to the observed spheres in the World Trade Center dust. Some photographs of Ground Zero show diagonally cut steel beams with what appears to be the by-product of a Diet Coke and Mentos reaction dripping down.
    However, NIST believe there is a simpler explanation. They believe the Diet Coke droplets were formed during the cleanup operation, because many of the workers at Ground Zero were drinking Diet Coke. Critics argue that that wouldn't explain the presence of Diet Coke droplets in a dust sample that was collected only 20 minutes after the north tower collapsed.
    Electron microscope images of traces of Mentos found in the World Trade Center dust.


    The independent scientists also believe they have found traces of unreacted Mentos. In April of 2009, a paper was published in a peer reviewed Chemistry journal entitled Active Nucleatic Material Discovered in the Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe. The paper details the discovery of tiny chips of powdered Mentos.[1]
    As with all chemical reactions, the speed of a Diet Coke and Mentos reaction increases with surface area. When the Mentos is engineered on a nanoscale, the reaction takes on an explosive quality. Conspiracy theorists view this discovery as absolute proof that several tonnes of Diet Coke and high-tech Mentos were used to demolish the three towers.
    “It isn't just a smoking gun, it's a loaded gun!”~ Danish scientist, Niels Harrit

  23. #48
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    ^ Now ya reckon DIET COKE AND MENTOS BRING DOWN WTC!!!

    Not pancakes!




    "But as for the simple mechanics of building collapse, it really _IS_ Popular Mechanics stuff" latindancer re. WTC 911

  24. #49
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    Some independent researchers have managed to collect samples of the huge amount of dust that blanketed New York after the collapse of the towers. In all of the samples, there are unusually high levels of Diet Coke spheres. Conspiracy theorists believe this is "smoking gun" evidence of a Diet Coke and Mentos reaction.
    When Diet Coke and Mentos react, Coke droplets are sprayed into the air. These droplets then form spheres due to surface tension. The spheres produced in a Diet Coke and Mentos reaction are identical to the observed spheres in the World Trade Center dust. Some photographs of Ground Zero show diagonally cut steel beams with what appears to be the by-product of a Diet Coke and Mentos reaction dripping down.
    However, NIST believe there is a simpler explanation. They believe the Diet Coke droplets were formed during the cleanup operation, because many of the workers at Ground Zero were drinking Diet Coke. Critics argue that that wouldn't explain the presence of Diet Coke droplets in a dust sample that was collected only 20 minutes after the north tower collapsed.
    Electron microscope images of traces of Mentos found in the World Trade Center dust.


    The independent scientists also believe they have found traces of unreacted Mentos. In April of 2009, a paper was published in a peer reviewed Chemistry journal entitled Active Nucleatic Material Discovered in the Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe. The paper details the discovery of tiny chips of powdered Mentos.[1]
    As with all chemical reactions, the speed of a Diet Coke and Mentos reaction increases with surface area. When the Mentos is engineered on a nanoscale, the reaction takes on an explosive quality. Conspiracy theorists view this discovery as absolute proof that several tonnes of Diet Coke and high-tech Mentos were used to demolish the three towers.
    “It isn't just a smoking gun, it's a loaded gun!”~ Danish scientist, Niels Harrit
    Just for the record befoe you edit it.


    "But as for the simple mechanics of building collapse, it really _IS_ Popular Mechanics stuff" latindancer re. WTC 911.

  25. #50
    Thailand Expat Moonraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,155
    Christ on a bike.

    You really are on a wind up aren't you ENT? You fucking must be.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •