Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Member ch1ldofthemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2017 @ 02:01 PM
    Location
    London,England
    Posts
    712

    How the rich park their car in Singapore.

    Hamilton Scotts Residence, one of Singapore's most coveted address only a select few can ever call home. An iconic apartment that welcomes your arrival with your own car porch in the sky. A residence of distinction that invites you to lounge in the subtleties of sublime luxury. And a space that has been meticulously designed around you, and more importantly, the things that matter most to you.

    How the Rich Park their Car in Singapore lamborghini - YouTube

  2. #2
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    01-09-2017 @ 08:02 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    28,234
    That's fuked up...

  3. #3
    Mid
    Mid is offline
    Thailand Expat
    Mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,415

    youtube.com


    Vid url's with the word feature within them , DO NOT EMBED .

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,392
    wonder why the driver cant stay in the car until it's parked outside the apartment.

  5. #5
    R.I.P
    Mr Lick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    25-09-2014 @ 02:50 PM
    Location
    Mountain view
    Posts
    40,028
    The rich have to park their own cars? Whatever next?

  6. #6
    CabbageSmeller Pursuivant
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Posts
    10,314
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile
    wonder why the driver cant stay in the car until it's parked outside the apartment.
    That would be way more cool and funky and also you would not have to share tainted air with commoners and tradesmen in the pedestrian elevator!

  7. #7
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    01-09-2017 @ 08:02 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    28,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile
    wonder why the driver cant stay in the car until it's parked outside the apartment.
    That would be way more cool and funky and also you would not have to share tainted air with commoners and tradesmen in the pedestrian elevator!
    Can you imagine these rich Singaporean types, if they are anything at all like the rich sino-Thais, they'd just push down on the wrong pedal at the wrong time, likely while doing a selfie, and be straight outta that glass lift at the 30th floor... I'd like to see that...
    How do I post these pictures???

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    05-08-2017 @ 01:34 PM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    So if the lift stuffs up, he has to take the bus like the rest of us.

    That sucks.

  9. #9
    R.I.P
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    09-01-2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Posts
    8,887
    Not many know how to safely park their vehicle, I ALWAYS back in and drive out ,its far more safely than backing out on to a road were your vision may well be obscured ,I find that most ex HGV drivers in the UK do the same as you have to engage reverse gear whatever the circumstance's

  10. #10
    Not a Mod.
    Begbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Lagrangian Point
    Posts
    10,873
    Looks a bit slow. There could a problem around 10am each day as the wealth managers queue up to get out.
    Last edited by Begbie; 16-02-2014 at 02:39 PM.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Lick
    The rich have to park their own cars? Whatever next?
    The rich have to drive their own cars as well? Strange world!...

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    Little Chuchok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:24 PM
    Posts
    9,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    Can you imagine these rich Singaporean types, if they are anything at all like the rich sino-Thais, they'd just push down on the wrong pedal at the wrong time, likely while doing a selfie, and be straight outta that glass lift at the 30th floor... I'd like to see that...
    They are nothing like them.They are really smart.....

  13. #13
    R.I.P
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    09-01-2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Posts
    8,887
    It appears that the rich are not very popular with some members in this forum , of course the cause of this dislike could not possibly be just sheer envy could it

  14. #14
    I am no longer a Hostage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    21-08-2017 @ 12:12 AM
    Posts
    4,049
    It's the decadence, Piwi

  15. #15
    R.I.P
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    09-01-2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Posts
    8,887
    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    It's the decadence, Piwi
    Yeah I suppose you are right Helge , he should live in some dingy tin shack like many within 100 metres of me ,go to work on a moped ,and sell "big issue"and give all his hard earned dough to the paupers of this world , just like all the other self made multimillionaires do.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    02-03-2017 @ 05:53 PM
    Posts
    592
    So cute <3

  17. #17
    R.I.P
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    09-01-2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Posts
    8,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile
    wonder why the driver cant stay in the car until it's parked outside the apartment.
    That would be way more cool and funky and also you would not have to share tainted air with commoners and tradesmen in the pedestrian elevator!
    Just how do you ascertain the guy in question is not a tradesman?, because he's somehow successful and rich ? its quite a simple question ,or do you think any one entering into a trade is wasting their time and will finish up on Social security or Welfare as the Americans call it .

  18. #18
    CabbageSmeller Pursuivant
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Posts
    10,314
    ^Actually he could be a tradie. They charge $100 just to rock up these days any actual work is extra.

  19. #19
    R.I.P
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    09-01-2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Posts
    8,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    ^Actually he could be a tradie. They charge $100 just to rock up these days any actual work is extra.
    Could be? the simple answer is no one really knows what the guy does for a job , the only thing certain is that looking at his pad and his car is that whatever he does he's highly successful at it .just who the fuck does he think he is for having the sheer audacity to want to better his standard of living when all the world knows what we want is more failures who are solely dependent on handouts from the working taxpayer to fund their pitiful lifestyle's and before anyone accuses me of starting this bollocks about the rich ,I would suggest you read your own posts first

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Location
    Ratchaburi
    Posts
    5,010
    Quote Originally Posted by piwanoi View Post
    Not many know how to safely park their vehicle, I ALWAYS back in and drive out ,its far more safely than backing out
    Well if your not a good driver that makes sence

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    SiLeakHunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    10-08-2017 @ 03:10 AM
    Location
    Koh Tannga
    Posts
    1,718
    my butler parks his Lambo in a gaff like that

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    dirk diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:23 AM
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,294
    You should move in with your butler, he's robbing you!

  23. #23
    Member malcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    30-05-2016 @ 05:23 PM
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchaburi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piwanoi View Post
    Not many know how to safely park their vehicle, I ALWAYS back in and drive out ,its far more safely than backing out
    Well if your not a good driver that makes sence
    Yeah can't stand those twitchy drivers who take about 20 minutes to reverse into a space that anyone with an ounce of driving ability could have just pulled into in one smooth move .

  24. #24
    R.I.P
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    09-01-2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Posts
    8,887
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchaburi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piwanoi View Post
    Not many know how to safely park their vehicle, I ALWAYS back in and drive out ,its far more safely than backing out
    Well if your not a good driver that makes sence
    Yeah can't stand those twitchy drivers who take about 20 minutes to reverse into a space that anyone with an ounce of driving ability could have just pulled into in one smooth move .
    Have you ever tried backing out onto to a busy road with a 36ft tandem axle articulated truck ?

  25. #25
    I am no longer a Hostage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    21-08-2017 @ 12:12 AM
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by piwanoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    It's the decadence, Piwi
    Yeah I suppose you are right Helge , he should live in some dingy tin shack like many within 100 metres of me ,go to work on a moped ,and sell "big issue"and give all his hard earned dough to the paupers of this world , just like all the other self made multimillionaires do.
    Eh ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •