Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011
    Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Ok. I'll bite....

Looper/Blue, in what way is homosexuality harmful?

A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Hey Willy,

I am not getting into a debate in the doghouse.

Please post in Issues.

I am off to the beach so I will see you later.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Nice dodge

Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Canadian Jeweler THREATENED After Offering Great Service to Gay Couple (VIDEO)

A Canadian jeweler is dealing with bullying and threats after offering terrific service to a gay couple while opposing gay marriage.

Engaged couple Nicole White and Pam Renouf said they were given terrific service. But they don’t appreciate the jeweler’s beliefs on marriage.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverm...er#.uh3Qzyy2Vg

Because giving great service is not enough – you must also have the “correct” thoughts.

A Canadian Christian jeweler custom-made a pair of engagement rings for a lesbian couple, Nicole White and Pam Renouf, at their request. Later, when they found out that the jeweler personally opposes same-sex marriage, they went to pieces and demanded their money back. From the CBC’s report:

“They were great to work with. They seemed to have no issues. They knew the two of us were a same-sex couple,” White said.

“I referred some of my friends to them, just because I did get some good customer service and they had good prices.”

That was before one friend went in to purchase a ring for his girlfriend — and instead found a distressing sign.

It reads: “The sanctity of marriage is under attack. Let’s keep marriage between a man and a woman.”

The couple now believes the rings they ordered will have been tainted by having been fashioned by jeweler Esau Jardon’s hands, given what impure thoughts he holds in his mind. More:

Jardon said he won’t apologize for his beliefs.

“I feel really bad that [White] feels that we would in any way try to hurt or discriminate against her, but we will not retract from what we believe. I cannot say, ‘Well because you feel bad, I will stop believing what I believe,’” he said.

“When I walk on Church Street in Toronto, where I am right now, and I see [LGBT rainbow flags], and I see a lot of signs and a lot of things on public property, I don’t have a problem with them. I accept it. I chose to come to Canada… and we accept the whole package… I don’t discriminate against that, nor do I come and tell them to take them down. For the same reason, I ask to have the same respect in return, especially when it’s in my own business."

Heads LGBTs Win, Tails Christians Lose | The American Conservative

The jewelers received threats after posting this sign.

The thought police are out to get anyone who opposes the liberal narrative...
    A Deplorable Bitter Clinger

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    The couple now believes the rings they ordered will have been tainted by having been fashioned by jeweler Esau Jardon’s hands, given what impure thoughts he holds in his mind.
    i'm sure all posters will agree with me when i suggest that a few hours of attitude adjustment on the working end of a mandingo dick would work wonders on those silly girls.

ความสุขในอีสาน
    Last Online
    @
    Yeah ^ BUT they are special arn't they ??

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    The Obese think their 'special' and nobody should point out that they're greedy, fat slops.
    A few weeks on a desert island and a daily beating would sort them out, I think everybody agrees.

A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Nice dodge
    Willy, you want to have a 'debate' in the doghouse where whatever you say will eventually get flushed round the shitter?

I am challenging you to a debate in SC where your words will stand in perpetuity.

https://teakdoor.com/speakers-corner/...ml#post3021696

Last Online
    @
    ^ Or get deleted by the mods ...

A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    The thought police are out to get anyone who opposes the liberal narrative...
    scary innit

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller View Post
    The Obese think their 'special' and nobody should point out that they're greedy, fat slops.
    A few weeks on a desert island and a daily beating would sort them out
    If those beating are administered by grass skirt wearing Polynesian wenches then show me the way to the pies, I'm in!

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Yes, scary and true.
    Blue is the latest victim of the liberal-commie Dhimmi mods, who stifle and censor Free Speech. His thread about turdburglars has been doghoused, because it's not PC!

Piwi and blue: heroic revealers of the Truth and victims of the brutal PC mods!

Molecular Mixup
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Another layer in the queer cake saga

i hope the nice normal family win against the Nazi Nancy boys

Christian Couple Found Guilty of Discrimination for Not Baking Fag ''Marriage'' Cake Take Case to Supreme Court

Ashers Bakery, the Christian-owned company at the heart of the 'gay cake' case, will have their case heard at the UK's top court.
    The Supreme Court has agreed to hear the appeal in October after the Belfast-based company refused to make a cake with the slogan 'Support Gay Marriage' on it.

Challenged by the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI), Ashers was found to have unlawfully discriminated against gay rights activist Gareth Lee on grounds of sexual orientation and religious belief or political opinion when it turned down his order for the campaign cake.

The family-run business was ordered to pay £500 in damages by a Northern Irish county – a decision that was later upheld by the Court of Appeal in Belfast in December 2016.

Now escalated to the UK's top court, the case has challenged the tension between equality laws and religious freedom with a last minute intervention by Northern Ireland attorney general suggesting the case could raise questions about the legitimacy of Northern Ireland's legislation.

Despite loosing the discrimination case, Ashers have seen record profits following the high-profile case. The company, which has several outlets across Northern Ireland, accumulated profits of £1.5 million for 2016, up from £1.3 million the previous year.

Ashers' general manager Daniel McArthur welcomed the case's escalation and said: 'The fact that the Supreme Court is willing to hear arguments is very encouraging and reflects the importance of the issues and the high-profile nature of the case.'
    The court will hold a preliminary session over two days to assess the arguments before deciding whether to grant a full appeal hearing.

A spokeman for The Christian Institute, a campaign group supporting Ashers, hailed it as an 'important development'.
    Simon Calvert said: 'This is a vitally important case. The ruling in the Belfast court undermines democratic freedom. It undermines religious freedom. It undermines free speech.'

https://www.christiantoday.com/artic...urt/108785.htm

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    06-11-2022 @ 08:40 AM
    Pooftas are as bad as Muslims, always looking to be victims

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    25-03-2021 @ 08:47 AM
    Where is that "attention whore," cyrille?...He'll be licking his chops over this "gay bumping"...

Onya, cyrille...As revolting as it sounds...555...

RIP
    Last Online
    @
    The Christian owners of a Northern Ireland bakery have won their appeal in the so-called "gay cake" discrimination case.

The UK's highest court ruled that Ashers bakery's refusal to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage was not discriminatory.

The five justices on the Supreme Court were unanimous in their judgement .

The high-profile dispute began in 2014 when the bakery refused to make a cake with the slogan "Support Gay Marriage".

Daniel and Amy McArthur, who own Ashers Bakery in Belfast, arrive at the Supreme Court in London
    Image caption Daniel and Amy McArthur, who own Ashers Bakery in Belfast, arrive at the Supreme Court in London
    The customer, gay rights activist Gareth Lee, sued the company for discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and political beliefs.

But the bakery has always insisted its objection was to the message on the cake, not the customer.

last farang standing
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:12 PM
    ^ At last a victory for common sense. More surprising as it came out of the stiflingly PC UK.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    ^ At last a victory for common sense. More surprising as it came out of the stiflingly PC UK.
    I think the fact that the bakery had gay employees and gay customers was quite telling.

I'm surprised it had to go that far.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread Information