Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post
    Hanging on to the wall doing my safety stop.
    Lovely shots......but, Dude!!!!
    Mate the croc never claimed to be Hansum man.
    Sorry, thnk you misunderstood - holding on doing a safety stop - tut tut.
    Thought you were having a crack at me jakes.

    Had to hang on to the wall for my stop as there was quite a current running.If you look past my stunningly handsome form you will see a bloke that is nearly horizontal from the force of the flow.
    You're fat,Ill fro you in the river

  2. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    23-06-2014 @ 11:30 PM
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RickThai View Post
    Great pictures. How deep was the wreck? And how expensive was the dive? I am starting to look for a location for my next dive.

    Thanks,

    RickThai
    The wheelhouse is at 18 metres,while the wreck bottoms out at 33 metres.Its a pretty good dive as you can fin through the hull and have a poke around.The vis that day was about 10-15 metres and on that dive we were down for 40 minutes.

    If I remember correctly it cost me B4000 for a full day with transfers to and from the hotel,3 dives with full gear hire,lunch and plenty of water or soft drinks.

    Hope that helps Rick.
    Thanks Crocman,

    You really are "da man".

    Rick


    Rick

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,166
    What - no shanti?

  4. #29
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:34 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    9,847
    Excellent thread, great pics, thanks for sharing.

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Shagnastier View Post
    What - no shanti?
    Sorry Albert........Om.

  6. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    23-06-2014 @ 11:30 PM
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Shagnastier View Post
    What - no shanti?
    I get the feeling that Crocman has already found peace (santi), but if it makes you feel better.

    Santi, Sati, and Sila,

    RickThai

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    23-10-2017 @ 02:17 AM
    Location
    Between The Moon And New York City
    Posts
    1,201
    Good photos. Cheers

  8. #33
    Fuck it
    Satonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    The city of angels, the great city, the eternal jewel city, the impregnable city of God Indra, etc..
    Posts
    3,113
    Great pics, the devil fish looks a lot like my ex :/

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat
    Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,114
    Great stuff. Do some more

  10. #35
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Great stuff. Do some more
    I would but it seems I've gone over my bandwidth at photo bucket and they are not supporting the photos anymore.

    Miserable bastards.Either I work something out or I'm gonna have to pay to get my pics up again.

  11. #36
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    25,906
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Great stuff. Do some more
    I would but it seems I've gone over my bandwidth at photo bucket and they are not supporting the photos anymore.

    Miserable bastards.Either I work something out or I'm gonna have to pay to get my pics up again.
    Upload them to the gallery here.


    http://teakdoor.com/how-to-use-stuff...with-pics.html (KM's Pic Posting Tutorial - with pics!)
    "In my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself."

  12. #37
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Great stuff. Do some more
    I would but it seems I've gone over my bandwidth at photo bucket and they are not supporting the photos anymore.

    Miserable bastards.Either I work something out or I'm gonna have to pay to get my pics up again.
    Upload them to the gallery here.


    http://teakdoor.com/how-to-use-stuff...with-pics.html (KM's Pic Posting Tutorial - with pics!)
    I have done all my previous pic posts through the gallery,but since I started on this bloody iPad thingy I've had no end of trouble re-sizing pictures to enable me to put them on the gallery.

    Some patient TDers have tried to guide me through the process but when it comes to I.T. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

    Anyway I just coughed up thirty bucks to Photo(rip off)Bucket so now I am sorted for the next year.

    Cheers.

  13. #38
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    25,906
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Great stuff. Do some more
    I would but it seems I've gone over my bandwidth at photo bucket and they are not supporting the photos anymore.

    Miserable bastards.Either I work something out or I'm gonna have to pay to get my pics up again.
    Upload them to the gallery here.


    http://teakdoor.com/how-to-use-stuff...with-pics.html (KM's Pic Posting Tutorial - with pics!)
    I have done all my previous pic posts through the gallery,but since I started on this bloody iPad thingy I've had no end of trouble re-sizing pictures to enable me to put them on the gallery.

    Some patient TDers have tried to guide me through the process but when it comes to I.T. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

    Anyway I just coughed up thirty bucks to Photo(rip off)Bucket so now I am sorted for the next year.

    Cheers.
    Well that'll teach you to buy i things then.

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    Well now I've got Photo fuckit sorted I'll put up a couple more pics.Like I said I'm not really up on the names but bear with me.

    These two ugly buggers are scorpion fish,they are toxic and hurt like hell if step on I'm told,there have been fatalities.





    Next up a nice little Moray Eel



    I think these nudibranchs may be doin the Wild Thang



    another shot of a misnamed shark.



    I haven't a clue what these are called.They are some type of polyp that vanish inside there host real quick when you approach them and when they think the coast is clear they come out again.



    This one is at Koh Doc Mai inside a sea cave looking out.There wasn't much to look at inside except a fat sea slug.



    And lastly beautiful fern at Shark Point


  15. #40
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    25,906
    Awesome pics mate. Thanks for going to the trouble.

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    ^No probs.

  17. #42
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,088
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post


    I haven't a clue what these are called.They are some type of polyp that vanish inside there host real quick when you approach them and when they think the coast is clear they come out again.



    Commonly called a "Christmas tree worm".

  18. #43
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks for that,they are fun to watch.

  19. #44
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    04-03-2017 @ 12:25 PM
    Posts
    26
    nice pics. also nice to see the resident sharks haven't made it to the dinner plate. there were 2 there, back on 1999.

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by UdornLA View Post
    nice pics. also nice to see the resident sharks haven't made it to the dinner plate. there were 2 there, back on 1999.
    I live in hope that the locals come to understand that it is worth more to them underwater rather than dipped in batter and served with chips.

  21. #46
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    25,906
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UdornLA View Post
    nice pics. also nice to see the resident sharks haven't made it to the dinner plate. there were 2 there, back on 1999.
    I live in hope that the locals come to understand that it is worth more to them underwater rather than dipped in batter and served with chips.
    Mind you

    Last edited by Cujo; 09-07-2013 at 01:58 PM.

  22. #47
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    crocman

    I find sea life quite fascinating so enjoyed viewing your photos. Cheers

  23. #48
    ความสุขในอีสาน
    nigelandjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Frinton on sea and Ban Pak
    Posts
    12,820
    Well done Croc , would scare the life outta me down there ! probably scare the fish to

  24. #49
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelandjan View Post
    Well done Croc , would scare the life outta me down there ! probably scare the fish to
    Nah,you would be alright Nige.Most of the big Bities have all been caught and eaten.Although you do get a visit every now and then by some pretty cool Bull Sharks at Chumphon Pinnacles

    You should give it a go once you get yourself settled in LOS.

  25. #50
    Thailand Expat
    crocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    26-10-2017 @ 09:16 AM
    Location
    6ft from the telly
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crocman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UdornLA View Post
    nice pics. also nice to see the resident sharks haven't made it to the dinner plate. there were 2 there, back on 1999.
    I live in hope that the locals come to understand that it is worth more to them underwater rather than dipped in batter and served with chips.
    Mind you

    Yeah I'm hearing you,a twist of lemon,a dash of pepper and a splash of vinegar.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •