Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 63
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    23-04-2017 @ 03:57 AM
    Posts
    3

    Do I send her money and believe her?

    Spent a week with Weeraya, met in Tiger Bar Phuket....I had to use the bathroom and asked her where it was...when I came back I spent as much time with her as I could. She wants to go back home, up north and then come to U.S. I want to help and ultimately be together. I don't know Thai culture and being from U.S. trust issues run deep. I understand immigration in no picnic either. So my question is...what would you do? Were talking 80,000. baht, not a lot but money doesn't grow on trees.

  2. #2
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    14,636
    80,000 baht for what?

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    barrylad66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    29-01-2018 @ 08:29 AM
    Location
    ยังอยู่ที่นี่
    Posts
    1,343
    Brace yourself son,someone will be along shortly to advise

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat klong toey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Posts
    5,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    80,000 baht for what?
    I need to pay last nights bar bill, don't blow my cover.

  5. #5
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    12-10-2018 @ 04:05 PM
    Posts
    4,652
    80,000 baht a lot for me lol

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Slick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,495
    Assuming the 80k is to "go back & stay with family no work bar anymore" money.

    Man these things rarely workout for the good. Very rarely.

    And just from what you say this is total typical bargirl behavior.

    Cut ties now and don't send shit. Its way easier now than it will be later.

    You don't, in any culture, on this planet, have to pay a woman who loves & cares about you, not be a prostitute. Has nothing to do with 'culture' at all. Its money.

    And trust me, if she genuinely loved you & cared about you, the money thing wouldn't even be brought up.

    Just don't do it. Cut contact. Dont even try and justify in your mind whatever horseshit she may have said or talk yourself into believing anything.

    Of course, just like this relationship, this advice is rarely ever followed and works out for the good.

  7. #7
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,379
    Quote Originally Posted by pin1737 View Post
    Spent a week with Weeraya, met in Tiger Bar Phuket....I had to use the bathroom and asked her where it was...when I came back I spent as much time with her as I could. She wants to go back home, up north and then come to U.S. I want to help and ultimately be together. I don't know Thai culture and being from U.S. trust issues run deep. I understand immigration in no picnic either. So my question is...what would you do? Were talking 80,000. baht, not a lot but money doesn't grow on trees.
    It's not that much. I think you should go for it. That she was in a Phuket bar indicates that she has an interest in meeting other people from different countries and cultures. Sounds like you found a keeper, Pin!

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Slick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicethaiza
    80,000 baht a lot for me lol
    Good to know your price

  9. #9
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    12-10-2018 @ 04:05 PM
    Posts
    4,652
    I have no price...everything are freee...

  10. #10
    lom
    lom is online now
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    7,793
    80K baht will only buy her one boob, has she already got a sponsor for the other one?

  11. #11
    Utopian Expat
    Chittychangchang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,973
    Quote Originally Posted by pin1737
    Weeraya in Tiger Bar Phuket
    A friend of a friend has been sending her 20,000 baht monthly for the last two years, fook knows why

  12. #12
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    12-10-2018 @ 04:05 PM
    Posts
    4,652
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    80K baht will only buy her one boob, has she already got a sponsor for the other one?
    Your lady have many guys to sponsor??

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    redhaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Just south of Uranus
    Posts
    3,167
    Who's multinik is this anyway?

    Uncle Leo?

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by redhaze View Post
    Who's multinik is this anyway?

    Uncle Leo?
    Chi already has a current/running multinic.
    Wouldn't be terribly dignified to present another active nic

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Slick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,495
    SO I typed all that out for no reason?

    FFS...

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    23-04-2017 @ 03:57 AM
    Posts
    3
    Oh, someone bought her those already and they are magnificent...lol

  17. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    23-04-2017 @ 03:57 AM
    Posts
    3
    Thank you all for responding, I'm not sending it, however I did offer less....she didn't want to hear it....I wonder what that means????�� I will offer airfare when she's ready....that should secure our future....

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    5,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Assuming the 80k is to "go back & stay with family no work bar anymore" money.

    Man these things rarely workout for the good. Very rarely.

    And just from what you say this is total typical bargirl behavior.

    Cut ties now and don't send shit. Its way easier now than it will be later.

    You don't, in any culture, on this planet, have to pay a woman who loves & cares about you, not be a prostitute. Has nothing to do with 'culture' at all. Its money.

    And trust me, if she genuinely loved you & cared about you, the money thing wouldn't even be brought up.

    Just don't do it. Cut contact. Dont even try and justify in your mind whatever horseshit she may have said or talk yourself into believing anything.

    Of course, just like this relationship, this advice is rarely ever followed and works out for the good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    SO I typed all that out for no reason?

    FFS...
    Apparently so ... but look on the bright side.

    You've written it once and, next time someone opens the TD and asks the same/similar question, you can just cut and paste.
    .

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Posts
    7,933
    Quote Originally Posted by pin1737 View Post
    Spent a week with Weeraya, met in Tiger Bar Phuket....I had to use the bathroom and asked her where it was...when I came back I spent as much time with her as I could. She wants to go back home, up north and then come to U.S. I want to help and ultimately be together. I don't know Thai culture and being from U.S. trust issues run deep. I understand immigration in no picnic either. So my question is...what would you do? Were talking 80,000. baht, not a lot but money doesn't grow on trees.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Online
    14-10-2018 @ 04:48 PM
    Posts
    59
    Pin,
    Does she get a mention here?

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/386530...n/photostream/

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    khmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    22-09-2018 @ 05:15 AM
    Location
    Discombobulated
    Posts
    2,453
    ^Fuck me, some absolute horror shows on there!

  22. #22
    Utopian Expat
    Chittychangchang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,973
    ^^ Good find, fooking horendous

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    28-09-2018 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    2,104
    Ask yourself one question, OP:

    Would you pay a prostitute 2 grand in your own country to be your wife?


  24. #24
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,220
    Someone intent on marrying a beautiful younger woman is like a man who buys a good book for his friends to read.

  25. #25
    VIP Elite Club
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Chittychangchang
    fooking horendous
    How can you fit so many fugglies under one roof?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •