Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    04-12-2017 @ 01:54 AM
    Location
    Between The Moon And New York City
    Posts
    1,207

    Jimmy Page In Pattaya

    Heard a rumour that Led Zep legend Pagey has been hanging around Pattya recently. Apparantly he is mates with the owner of some hotel chain. He was spotted in Jamisons and the Blues Factory.
    Anyone know if this is true or just more Pattaya bullshit ?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    25-10-2012 @ 09:04 AM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    412
    Here he is tonight on his way to Blues Factory as he will be playing there every night until Tuesday replacing Lam Morrison.


  3. #3
    Member davethailand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-08-2017 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    297
    Its bullshit, he's never been in the blues factory.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat Bobcock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,843
    He's a regular in pattaya, particularly at TQ Bar.

  5. #5
    Member davethailand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-08-2017 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    297
    Of course I'm not saying that I wouldn't like him to come to the Blues Factory.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    04-12-2017 @ 01:54 AM
    Location
    Between The Moon And New York City
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by davethailand View Post
    Of course I'm not saying that I wouldn't like him to come to the Blues Factory.
    Out of curiosity Dave was the Blues Factory your creation or did you take it on as a going concern ?


    Ps Pity the Page story isn't true.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    1,927
    Is this the same Jimmy that sang 'I'll be your long haired lover from Liverpool'?

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat nedwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    06-07-2016 @ 05:28 PM
    Location
    sunshine coast
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary
    Ps Pity the Page story isn't true.
    I'LL DRINK TO THAT

  9. #9
    Hifaluten Member
    Wayne Kerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    13-09-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Location
    Fiji Islands
    Posts
    3,182
    Used to hang out with J Page at my local in Bangkok ... he's a Thailand regular and is a member of TD

  10. #10
    Member isanmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    15-01-2016 @ 04:55 PM
    Location
    sydney, nong han udon thani
    Posts
    294
    was watching Page and PLANT unleaded today.


  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    21-12-2011 @ 05:48 AM
    Location
    Herts
    Posts
    21
    He was in the TQ a while ago,a mate has his picture with him on his facebook page,something to do with a childrens charity.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    30-03-2013 @ 10:45 AM
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,655
    If Jimmy Page had a son, would he be called 'Another Page' ?

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Posts
    25,285
    I was on Koh Tao 2 months ago and seen Jimmy's picture in a local Pattaya rag that was floating around, must say I was surprised.

    He had a mane of grey hair so he's stopped throwing a color through it.

    Fit looking foker though, so party on Jimmy and drop me a PM, I'm not like these other naughty mongers on the Door, specially Willy.
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    21-09-2015 @ 09:52 AM
    Location
    Chonburi
    Posts
    68
    Jameson's Irish pub - Pattaya.

  15. #15
    Member Dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    517
    eric clapton is playing bangkok soon

  16. #16
    R.I.P
    Mr Lick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    25-09-2014 @ 02:50 PM
    Location
    Mountain view
    Posts
    40,028
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    If Jimmy Page had a son, would he be called 'Another Page' ?

    No, he'd be a Page Boy

  17. #17
    The Cat
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    eric clapton is playing bangkok soon
    He'll get beat at least 3-0

  18. #18
    Member Tunaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    15-04-2011 @ 10:55 PM
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Kerr View Post
    Used to hang out with J Page at my local in Bangkok ... he's a Thailand regular and is a member of TD
    Surely, you're taking the piss, right?

  19. #19
    The Cat
    Guest
    Ok everyone, who do you recon is JP?

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat Bobcock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,843
    Loy Toy

    He's English

    He exudes man love for guitarists

  21. #21
    Hifaluten Member
    Wayne Kerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    13-09-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Location
    Fiji Islands
    Posts
    3,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Kerr View Post
    Used to hang out with J Page at my local in Bangkok ... he's a Thailand regular and is a member of TD
    Surely, you're taking the piss, right?
    Nup ... he's 1000+ posts

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Kerr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Kerr View Post
    Used to hang out with J Page at my local in Bangkok ... he's a Thailand regular and is a member of TD
    Surely, you're taking the piss, right?
    Nup ... he's 1000+ posts
    I'm Jimmy to friends

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,782
    ^You have destroyed his reputation world wide if people believe you are him

  24. #24
    Member davethailand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-08-2017 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by davethailand View Post
    Of course I'm not saying that I wouldn't like him to come to the Blues Factory.
    Out of curiosity Dave was the Blues Factory your creation or did you take it on as a going concern ?


    Ps Pity the Page story isn't true.
    I came in about a year after it opened, I bought my shares off of the Guy that thought it up, he was partners with an English Guy I knew who has also sold his shares.
    The idea of the name was actually thought up by the Guy that owns Peppermint and Happy etc.
    You know my name and it was you ***** who gave me a ******* number

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    04-12-2017 @ 01:54 AM
    Location
    Between The Moon And New York City
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by davethailand View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by davethailand View Post
    Of course I'm not saying that I wouldn't like him to come to the Blues Factory.
    Out of curiosity Dave was the Blues Factory your creation or did you take it on as a going concern ?


    Ps Pity the Page story isn't true.
    I came in about a year after it opened, I bought my shares off of the Guy that thought it up, he was partners with an English Guy I knew who has also sold his shares.
    The idea of the name was actually thought up by the Guy that owns Peppermint and Happy etc.
    Cheers Dave, i always feel your place is a refreshing break from the madness of Walking St. I'm not particularly into Blues music but i like the hassle free atmosphere in the place.
    I dont know why other bar owners dont try to go down the same road as yourselves and places like Leo's. There seems a big call for Blues and Rock in Pattaya and the older punters it attracts. From what i can see they can put away a lot of beer without resorting to punch ups and the vibe is aways a lot more friendly. You dont need to pack a bar full of girls and round the clock football on the telly to keep the cash register ringing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •