Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    13-05-2019 @ 04:27 AM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    1,313

    Has Pattaya Made You Racist?

    I have never had any racist tendencies. I have always been a bit of a liberal when it comes to race and the acceptance of ''Johnny Foreigner.''
    However my last few visits to Pattaya have installed in me a general dislike of Indians, Arabs and Russians.
    I hate their bad manners and penny pinching ways. I hate the way the Indians and Arabs sleaze about the place treating Thai birds like shit. It grinds on me when i see Indian blokes holding hands. It looks ridiculous. The Russians drive me nuts when they barge into you without saying sorry, push their way to the front of queues in the 7/11 and once again treat the Thais like shit. It disgusts me how Arabs and Indians all want to gang bang the same bird. Whats the obsession with having sex in front of your mates?

    Of course you cant tar everyone with the same brush and some falangs are just as bad but have you ever saw groups of Arabs, Indians and Ruskies and come away impressed by their behavior?.........Me neither

  2. #2
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    I should imagine that they don;t come away with a particularly good image of westerners either.....

  3. #3
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Posts
    28,174
    Pattaya, or at least the inner city has been destroyed by the ethnic groups and as Garry has mentioned.

    Where I frequent there are no such people and everyone gets along like a house on fire.

    Call me rascist? If you like............Am I stating facts............for fercking sure.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    bobo746's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    24-01-2019 @ 09:21 AM
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    14,326
    Was down there before xmas,extending my stay at the hotel when some russian idiot just tried to push in in front of me i was already half way through the job had my credit card out,the girl just ignored him and fixed me up all the while him babbling in poor english about the service.I told him to get f--ked and exited stage left.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    13-05-2019 @ 04:27 AM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
    I should imagine that they don;t come away with a particularly good image of westerners either.....
    Your right and I have seen some shocking behaviour from falangs over the years. But what I find is that the really bad ones are usually the exception to the rule.
    Its easy to make sweeping statements about a group of people and I can only talk about the Arabs/Indians/Ruskies I have personally seen in the tourist areas of Pattaya but bad behaviour from the groups I mentioned seems to be the norm for the majority of them as opposed to the minority.

  6. #6
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Posts
    28,174
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo746
    some russian idiot just tried to push in in front of me
    You should have called me and we could have bashed the bloke for being an ignorant cvnt.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    bobo746's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    24-01-2019 @ 09:21 AM
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    14,326
    ^ They are thick as planks mate would have made no difference

  8. #8
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Posts
    28,174
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo746
    They are thick as planks mate would have made no difference
    Russian woman are even more ignorant and disrespectful although some of em get away with it because they are fvcking gorgeous.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    bobo746's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    24-01-2019 @ 09:21 AM
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    14,326
    ^ Some do look good but their nuts are bigger than the blokes.

  10. #10
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Posts
    28,174
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo746
    but their nuts are bigger than the blokes
    Fuck me drunk.............Which bar did you go too?

  11. #11
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:51 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    27,782
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo746 View Post
    ^ Some do look good but their nuts are bigger than the blokes.

  12. #12
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,410
    Great thread title.


  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    22-04-2019 @ 12:55 AM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,611
    Never had a problem with any of them here, especially the Russians (or the myriad of nationalities that are bundled into the group known as Russians). I like their birds as well.

    The pakis etc, well, they treat thai girls in the same manner as westerners do. Maybe the OP doesn't recognise this as he seems to fall in love as soon as the word Barfine is mentioned.

    Can't say I have ever crossed paths with Arabs much.
    Originally Posted by bsnub "No wonder I drive a tesla"

  14. #14
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post

    Russian woman are even more ignorant and disrespectful although some of em get away with it because they are fvcking gorgeous.
    Ever had the pleasure to stand amongst them at Swampy immigration check-points?

    Gorgeous or not, hygiene is not in their vocabulary.
    Filthy cnuts.

  15. #15
    Member mustafa goze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    306
    Smaller brush, rs, smaller brush.

  16. #16
    I am no longer a Hostage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    25-03-2018 @ 08:02 PM
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Filthy cnuts.
    After a 10 hour flight few smell like Elizabeth Arden

    Except you perhaps

    I just flew some 20000 kms with russians and they didn't smell or behave anything worse than ...me

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Posts
    25,909
    Funny thing about the Russians.

    Here in Bali its mainly the younger ones and they seem to be fine just doing there own thing like everyone else.

    Even when I was on Koh Chang I was staying in a hotel full of them no problem whatso ever I noticed.

    Maybe its that Pattaya is such a shit hole it brings the worst out in people.

    Fuck knows why anyone would pic it for a holiday if it was not a sex mongering holiday.

    I mean there's so many other great spots in Thailand to go.
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    13-05-2019 @ 04:27 AM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus View Post

    The pakis etc, well, they treat thai girls in the same manner as westerners do. Maybe the OP doesn't recognise this as he seems to fall in love as soon as the word Barfine is mentioned.

    .
    I have to disagree. You don't get gangs of Western men marching up and down beach road and swarming over a single female demanding group sex at ridiculous prices.
    On the whole most Westerners prefer one on one sex with a consensual hooker. They don't invite a mob of their mates back to their room to gang rape her.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    'Thai birds' = cheap Issan whores, they should be treated like shit cos they are. You are an idiot, Russians and Indians are some of the most cultured people on the planet, Arabs of course are utter scum.

  20. #20
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,410
    ^ Another one for the 'ignore' list.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    ^ duay

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    22-04-2019 @ 12:55 AM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary
    You don't get gangs of Western men marching up and down beach road and swarming over a single female demanding group sex at ridiculous prices.
    I've heard stories of this, but never witnessed this. Have you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary
    On the whole most Westerners prefer one on one sex with a consensual hooker. They don't invite a mob of their mates back to their room to gang rape her.
    You can't make such generalisations without something to back it up.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    13-05-2019 @ 04:27 AM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary
    You don't get gangs of Western men marching up and down beach road and swarming over a single female demanding group sex at ridiculous prices.
    I've heard stories of this, but never witnessed this. Have you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary
    On the whole most Westerners prefer one on one sex with a consensual hooker. They don't invite a mob of their mates back to their room to gang rape her.
    You can't make such generalisations without something to back it up.
    What do you want photographic evidence? you can see gangs of Indians on beach road everynight hunting for group sex. I have witnessed it countless time. In my 20 odd years of Pattaya visits I have heard many stories of Indian gangbangers mostly from bar owners who know girls who have fallen prey

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    13-05-2019 @ 04:27 AM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by xanax View Post
    ' You are an idiot, Russians and Indians are some of the most cultured people on the planet,.
    If they are your idea of cultured You nust live in a cave, eat raw meat and fuck your sister
    Last edited by Scottish Gary; 21-05-2014 at 05:26 PM.

  25. #25
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudolus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary
    You don't get gangs of Western men marching up and down beach road and swarming over a single female demanding group sex at ridiculous prices.
    I've heard stories of this, but never witnessed this. Have you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary
    On the whole most Westerners prefer one on one sex with a consensual hooker. They don't invite a mob of their mates back to their room to gang rape her.
    You can't make such generalisations without something to back it up.
    What do you want photographic evidence? you can see gangs of Indians on beach road everynight hunting for group sex. I have witnessed it countless time. In my 20 odd years of Pattaya visits I have heard many stories of Indian gangbangers mostly from bar owners who know girls who have fallen prey


    FFS, show some cultural sensitivity why dontcha.... A bit of tolerance for other society's behavioral traits.
    These guys are in serious training, they have to make sure they are up to the job when their village elders tell them to gang rape some disgraceful little slut who shames the village by marrying someone from another caste, or worse, religion..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •