Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,987

    Anybody know him in Pattaya?

    Anybody in Pattaya know if an old American geezer named Jeep Holt is still kicking about? He used to, and may still be, big into lawn bowling.

  2. #2
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 PM
    Posts
    28,173
    Never heard of him but I just googled Jeep Holt Pattaya and note he posted on Thai Visa.

  3. #3
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,987
    He last posted there late last year ... Checked TV for him today. Hopefully he'll respond to the PM I sent him. Feel sorta bad I left Pattaya without saying goodbye to him.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    palexxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,152
    does he owe you money??

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    3,389
    If it's the same Jeep I'm thinking of, and there can't be that many old Yanks named Jeep around, I'd doubt he owes anyone money!.

  6. #6
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    where are you living now, SK ?

    why did you leave Pattaya ?

  7. #7
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,987
    Nah, he doesn't owe me any money but he'll probably want me to take him a few bags of Fritos the next time I visit Thailand ...

  8. #8
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,987
    Hi Butterfluffy ... I left because a good job opportunity came up back in Japan and better schooling for my daughter. Stayed there for two years and left because the job offered me a transfer back to the states. And that gave me the opportunity to apply for immigrant visas (green cards) for the wife and daughter. And it was so much easier applying in Tokyo than it would have been in Bangkok. May be going back to Japan in the next 4-5 months as another job opportunity appears to be on the horizon.

    Jeep is one of the few I made time to meet in person from the forums. Course him being retired Navy had something to do with that.
    Last edited by Storekeeper; 27-03-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  9. #9
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    so are you back in the states working for the military ?

  10. #10
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,987
    Yes, I moved up from spud peeling on active duty to blanket stacking as a civilian.

    By the way ... Jeep was a pecker checker and I'm due for a check-up ...
    Last edited by Storekeeper; 27-03-2013 at 12:17 PM.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    25,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    Jeep is one of the few I made time to meet in person from the forums. Course him being retired Navy had something to do with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    Jeep was a pecker checker and I'm due for a check-up
    each to their own i guess

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    Kurgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    18-05-2019 @ 01:47 PM
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    8,810
    There's nowt as queer as folk.

  13. #13
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Anybody in Pattaya know if an old American geezer named Jeep Holt is still kicking about? He used to, and may still be, big into lawn bowling.
    Ex-SEAL?

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    the dogcatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    24-12-2015 @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    My body is not a temple, It's the hell where I reside.
    Posts
    5,708
    Every farang in Pattaya is ex special forces.
    You should know that.

  15. #15
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,987
    Ahhhh, got a response on TV ... The Jeep is alive and well but apparently his health is not good and he's unable to get around.

  16. #16
    Member NokTang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    04-08-2018 @ 07:44 PM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Nah, he doesn't owe me any money but he'll probably want me to take him a few bags of Fritos the next time I visit Thailand ...
    They had Fritoes in VILLA up until about six months ago. Now only Cheetos however they had Fritoes in Phnom Penh last month. Great with this cheap(about 100 baht) cream cheese "Lemons" from Austrailia. Corn chips are difficult to find in Pattaya. Again, with that posted, there is or was a new Filipino restaurant over near Big C Extra which sold them at a very high price, Jack and Jill from the Philippines.

    Someones comment about "saying goodbye", there are many who just leave this world behind. My plan is to cut all communications and friends when I leave, which is soon. Don't feel bad about not saying goodbye, it's quite normal.

    Gidday. Nok

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    18-09-2014 @ 08:50 PM
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Ahhhh, got a response on TV ... The Jeep is alive and well but apparently his health is not good and he's unable to get around.
    Seen him the other day sitting in a wheelchair in front of his house on third road. hes lost a lot of weight and looks poorly.

  18. #18
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,987
    Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Ahhhh, got a response on TV ... The Jeep is alive and well but apparently his health is not good and he's unable to get around.
    Seen him the other day sitting in a wheelchair in front of his house on third road. hes lost a lot of weight and looks poorly.
    Thanks for the update.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    26-03-2014 @ 12:01 PM
    Posts
    108
    Yes, Jack and Jill (from PI) are available and tasty!!

  20. #20
    I am in Jail
    Camel Toe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    18-02-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    3,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Anybody in Pattaya know if an old American geezer named Jeep Holt is still kicking about? He used to, and may still be, big into lawn bowling.
    Ex-SEAL?
    if he were he wouldn't be seen talkin to a squid

  21. #21
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel Toe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Anybody in Pattaya know if an old American geezer named Jeep Holt is still kicking about? He used to, and may still be, big into lawn bowling.
    Ex-SEAL?
    if he were he wouldn't be seen talkin to a squid
    Uh .... JD ... A SEAL is a squid ....

  22. #22
    I am in Jail
    Camel Toe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    18-02-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    3,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel Toe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper View Post
    Anybody in Pattaya know if an old American geezer named Jeep Holt is still kicking about? He used to, and may still be, big into lawn bowling.
    Ex-SEAL?
    if he were he wouldn't be seen talkin to a squid
    Uh .... JD ... A SEAL is a squid ....
    Well I was CIA Special Ops with master jumper wings with an oak cluster and hash marks down to the floor and I've met tens of thousands of SEALs and they told me to never call them squids. Then they all laughed and made hand gestures that looked like they were in reference to being beyond gay. Just saying like ...

  23. #23
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    10,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel Toe View Post
    Just saying ...
    Gawd dammit ... you know I hate those two words!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Extra exclamation marks just for you)

  24. #24
    I am in Jail
    Camel Toe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    18-02-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    3,718
    Sorry Gunner Sgt Keeper, **** ****** ****

  25. #25
    I am in Jail
    Camel Toe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    18-02-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    3,718
    I just Googled squid and this came up



    Then I Googed SEAL and this came up


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •